We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Just WOW. I was healed? Options

DreadedShaman
#1 Posted : 9/21/2019 10:38:51 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I'm not exactly sure where to start this.... Maybe that over the past four or five months I have really felt a darkness looming over me, I have started to associate the darkness, or dark entity with LSD, or at least lysergic entities.

It's been a good while since consuming a strong dose of mushrooms. Finally after some months of mental focus, the mushroom tribe found me again.

This trip blew me away, and I chalk it up to very careful genetic selection to get to the alk profile I believe these Penis envies have, they look typical (for PE) except that they are straight royal blue on the inside of the stem, I believe they are VERY HIGH in 4-ho-NMT, beocystan.

Now, the weekend prior, I spent at a music festival, taking cactus extract the first night and aprox 300μ or LSD and about 2 g of the penis envies (later on mixing in MDA which was night). It was kind of a rough trip, I confronted said darkness before having the mushroom entities greet me, later on (while coming up on MDA) I lost (or realized) that my wedding ring was gone. I felt robbed, like the darkness had taken it from me, I honestly felt wrecked and broken, and that feeling has persisted all this past week.

So last night I decided to consume another 2g of the PEs (without acid this time). Munched down on them with some water about 7:30pm. They came on incredibly fast, within 30 min. And I had to move from the attic to our spare room where I could be alone and in the dark.

Now, I definitely set intentions to be healed before my trip, but this next thing that happened was totally unexpected.... The pastel-colored mushroom visuals darkened, the mushroom entities scattered... Left me alone... And suddenly the darkness parted like dark clouds blowing away.

Through the clouds emerged something I can only describe as perfect in every way and absolutely beautiful.

It appeared as a vibrant, rainbow aztec-esque temple (faces emerging as it folds in and out of itself. I was scared, I knew this is what the mushroom tribe ran from. I asked this being to identify itself, it ignored me, continues to rapidly advance towards me.

This was bizarre, it attached itself to my brain, right into my crown chakra. I could feel it exploring my body, pumping it's energy through me. At this point it addressed me, "don't worry"

I relaxed as I began to converse with it. We talked about a lot of personal problems I have ben dealing with, sadness, anger, distance from my friends and family. It helped me work through them in ways I can't even really describe with words.
"Open your eyes" it told me, I was flabbergasted. It took a second for the confusion to wear off, "did I smoke dmt? I don't have any DMT..."
"No, you took mushrooms" it answered.
This took a minute to settle in, it was a DMT trip, I was in Hyperspace.

I was overwhelmed, the mushrooms brought me to hyperspace, somewhere i was not planning to end up, (on my last changa breakthrough i was told not to brealthrough again until I was happy with my life) I thanked them out loud.

I began to discuss the darkness with the temple entity, "will it be back?"
"Probably"
"Does it have my ring?"
"No" .... "What is so special about gold that would have made it disappear?"
" I was swimming.... "
" And..? "
" Gold has a very high specific gravity..."
" Now you're remembering"

" Your family is perfect" it told me, " tell your wife she is beautiful"
I needed too... I haven't in what seems like too long as I thought about it.

" Are you okay?" It asked,
"I... Think..." I couldn't bring my gratitude to words for it.
"love" and it detached from me and left, the mushroom entities came back out of the shadows, rejoining me, rejoicing for me.

I moved back to the attic, slowly, the visuals were still so strong. After a hit or 2 or harmala eleaf in the attic, my roommate came up to see what was up, and then we went downstairs for him to start his journey with another friend.

As my roommate was also in Hyperspace, I spent hours conversing with our friend, who didn't have quite enough shrooms to get there, we talked about life, the universe, friendship and family.

We talked about how much better the mushrooms were making me feel than acid ever really did. After some hours my roommate rejoined us and conversation continue for another several hours, I apologized to them for being such a poop friend, being so distant... I felt so connected to my group again, it was perfect.

I'm still baffled though, I was not expecting it to be practically identical to DMT, which lasted for about 4 hours,. Followed by another good 4-5 hrs of strong pysilocybin feels.

I can't wait to try again with my last 3 grams.

I love you all, peace and happi travels

-DreadedShaman

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

downwardsfromzero
#2 Posted : 9/21/2019 11:32:33 PM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

It's not unusual to feel shredded after taking MDA.

Nomenclature footnote (being my specialty) - baeocystin is 4-phosphoryloxy-NMT. I like to refer to the 4-OH-NMT as "baeocin", as an analogy to psilocybin->psilocin. I'm very interested to know what makes you think those mushrooms have a high baeoxxx content. How would one discern such a thing?

Anyhow, it's pleasing to hear that the mushroom-only experience was so beneficial to you - bringing you back from a state of "Shredded Daman", perhaps Smile Also the way you were helped to bring rational insight into the loss of your wedding ring - perhaps that helped highlight the irrationality of your 'dark entity' feelings?

The other very notable quality of gold is its resistance to corrosion, so if you were able to return to where you were swimming there's a chance of finding the ring. Of course, scuba gear would probably be necessary.

“There is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call 'a field of force'. The field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work."
― Jacques Bergier, quoting Fulcanelli

DreadedShaman
#3 Posted : 9/22/2019 12:01:36 AM

DMT-Nexus member

downwardsfromzero wrote:
It's not unusual to feel shredded after taking MDA.

Nomenclature footnote (being my specialty) - baeocystin is 4-phosphoryloxy-NMT. I like to refer to the 4-OH-NMT as "baeocin", as an analogy to psilocybin->psilocin. I'm very interested to know what makes you think those mushrooms have a high baeoxxx content. How would one discern such a thing?

Anyhow, it's pleasing to hear that the mushroom-only experience was so beneficial to you - bringing you back from a state of "Shredded Daman", perhaps Smile Also the way you were helped to bring rational insight into the loss of your wedding ring - perhaps that helped highlight the irrationality of your 'dark entity' feelings?

The other very notable quality of gold is its resistance to corrosion, so if you were able to return to where you were swimming there's a chance of finding the ring. Of course, scuba gear would probably be necessary.

My theory on it being beo is based on internet research and personal experience with visionary mushrooms tuat have a very different quality than what i recognise as psilocybin.
I've never really been on a Psilo trip before that turned into what i can only describe as a full 4hr DMT breakthrough, and I feel lile I've gone fairly far with pysilocybin.

Thiss trip definitely did highlight the irrationality of my feelings, it helped more than i can really describe properly.

And yes, gold won't corrode, and it should stay right where it in on the bottom of the quarry I think it's in. My buddy suggested we take up scuba diving and look for it next summer.

I'm glad you read, happy to receive any feedback or insight. Smile

Edit: I should also note that there was a much longer lasting, familiar psilo "high" that persisted for 4-5 hr after the "dmt-esque" trip started to fade. I just really feel that it os an alk other than psilo providing this experience whether it is beo or not.

FranLover
#4 Posted : 9/22/2019 3:29:06 AM

Long live the world in peace, prosperity, and freedom from suffering

Amazing, DS. What a trip! Royal blue bruising on PE's...I've seen it. I've experienced PE being like a very long DMT trip...Its so strong. We've talked about this before =)

Tread lightly. Love and light♡ haha and scubadiving sounds intense, but if the ring is expensive or irreplaceable, it might not be a bad investment.
Todo lo que quiero es que me recuerdes siempre así...amándote. Mantay kuna kayadidididi~~Ayahuasca shamudididi. Silence ○ Shiva ◇ eternal Purusha.
What we have done is establish the rule of authority in silence. Silence is the administrator of the universe. In silence is the script of Natural Law, eternally guiding the destiny of everyone. The Joy of Giving See the job. Do the job. Stay out of the misery.
May this world be established with a sense of well-being and happiness. May all beings in all worlds be blessed with peace, contentment, and freedom.
This mass of stress visible in the here & now has sensuality for its reason, sensuality for its source, sensuality for its cause, the reason being simply sensuality.

DreadedShaman
#5 Posted : 9/22/2019 12:11:00 PM

DMT-Nexus member

FranLover wrote:
Amazing, DS. What a trip! Royal blue bruising on PE's...I've seen it. I've experienced PE being like a very long DMT trip...Its so strong. We've talked about this before =)

Tread lightly. Love and light♡ haha and scubadiving sounds intense, but if the ring is expensive or irreplaceable, it might not be a bad investment.

The bruising didn't surprise me, it was that the center of the stems.... Were solid blue... Like almost no bruising on the outside... But straight blue on the inside.

And the ring. (Sigh) it was neither overly expensive... Nor irreplaceable... But I am feeling very sentimental about it.
Scuba diving will be fun,

It's actually probably 15-30ft down, with practice I could probs freedive for it. 😁

FranLover
#6 Posted : 9/25/2019 7:05:30 PM

Long live the world in peace, prosperity, and freedom from suffering

Houdini practiced that. Its all breathing and practice in the pool. Must be a great tool for consciousness.
Todo lo que quiero es que me recuerdes siempre así...amándote. Mantay kuna kayadidididi~~Ayahuasca shamudididi. Silence ○ Shiva ◇ eternal Purusha.
What we have done is establish the rule of authority in silence. Silence is the administrator of the universe. In silence is the script of Natural Law, eternally guiding the destiny of everyone. The Joy of Giving See the job. Do the job. Stay out of the misery.
May this world be established with a sense of well-being and happiness. May all beings in all worlds be blessed with peace, contentment, and freedom.
This mass of stress visible in the here & now has sensuality for its reason, sensuality for its source, sensuality for its cause, the reason being simply sensuality.

TalkingGarden
#7 Posted : 9/26/2019 1:11:01 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Amazing experience! So glad to hear it pulled you out of a funk. That is 1 of the best qualities of all these things. We can throw away our previous thoughts feelings and habits and create new ones!

I have never had a dmt experience like that from mushrooms alone. However if I take a good amount of mushrooms then right before they come in use some dmt well then it very much feels like a extended dmt trip for sure.

DreadedShaman
#8 Posted : 9/26/2019 4:13:49 PM

DMT-Nexus member

TalkingGarden wrote:
Amazing experience! So glad to hear it pulled you out of a funk. That is 1 of the best qualities of all these things. We can throw away our previous thoughts feelings and habits and create new ones!

I have never had a dmt experience like that from mushrooms alone. However if I take a good amount of mushrooms then right before they come in use some dmt well then it very much feels like a extended dmt trip for sure.

I have never had an experience like it from anything other than DMT/changa.

I've "broken through" with different PE mushrooms, but it was very different from this experience.

And even DMT hasn't given me this kind of feeling before... As if something downloaded into my brain... Truely first time something like that happening over the past decade of playing around with psychedelics, it was wonderful, and I'll probably be eating my remaining 3 g on Saturday 😁