We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Will this work for vaping dmt? Options

Tony6Strings
#1 Posted : 9/21/2019 10:26:42 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Smile Very happy Big grin
Tony6Strings attached the following image(s):
IMG_20190921_142359_hdr.jpg (637kb) downloaded 291 time(s).
olympus mon wrote:
You need to hit it with intention to get where you want to be!

"Good and evil lay side by side as electric love penetrates the sky..." -Hendrix

"We have arrived at truth, and now we find truth is a mystery- a play of joy, creation, and energy. This is source. This is the mystic touchstone that heals and renews. This is the beginning again. This is entheogenic." -Nicholas Sand

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

downwardsfromzero
#2 Posted : 9/21/2019 11:12:29 PM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

Nah, probably not. Wink

“There is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call 'a field of force'. The field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work."
― Jacques Bergier, quoting Fulcanelli

Egzoset
#3 Posted : 9/27/2019 1:41:09 AM

Vaporist of Borg

Salutations Tony6Strings,

1 more question: does it have to be a Glass VG, or would be OKay to use stainless steel (inside one of VG's Classic/Sherlock wood/alu or "bronze" pipes)? If not what other materials can be considered?...

Good day, have fun!! Cool

null24
#4 Posted : 9/27/2019 2:58:38 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

get a refund....It'll never work.
Sine experientia nihil sufficienter sciri potest -Roger Bacon
*γνῶθι σεαυτόν*

Tony6Strings
#5 Posted : 10/8/2019 9:13:10 PM

DMT-Nexus member

HOLY SHIT GUYS!!! Best spice pipe ever. I can administer 35 mg in one very smooth potent toke. Smoothest ride ever. Here's a pic of the kit put together, just picked up the case at the post office this AM. By the way, I've got a Healthstone vapor stone in the base, fits perfect, works perfectly. I highly recommend to anyone who loves smoking spice, buy one of these and drop in a healthstone. Zico (turboflame arc knockoff) at the smoke shop for $14. Thanks Nexus for teaching me. Love. PS is this the correct way to use this case to store the pipe? How do you guys have yours set up? @Egzoset, don't know from experience but I'm sure the classic wooden vg is a great pipe, I'm thinking about getting one for outdoor use, hiking etc...
IMG_20191008_130420_hdr.jpg (630kb) downloaded 223 time(s).
olympus mon wrote:

"Good and evil lay side by side as electric love penetrates the sky..." -Hendrix

"We have arrived at truth, and now we find truth is a mystery- a play of joy, creation, and energy. This is source. This is the mystic touchstone that heals and renews. This is the beginning again. This is entheogenic." -Nicholas Sand

Metta-Morpheus
#6 Posted : 10/9/2019 3:32:29 AM

Fly with the sea birds and sh!t

ModeratorSenior Member

I’m waiting for next paycheck and then I’m placing an order for one. Time to step the game up!
“You think that’s air you’re breathing?” -Morpheus
“Whoa fellas, I’m feeling kinda bowling ball-ish.” -Leopold Butters Stoch
It’s got what plants crave. -Brawndo

Magic is here for us all to feel. Naming it isn’t what makes it real.
Running around for us all to know, noticing isn’t what makes it so... -Avett Brothers

downwardsfromzero
#7 Posted : 10/9/2019 9:46:05 PM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

Tony6Strings wrote:
[...]is this the correct way to use this case to store the pipe?[...]

I'd dismantle all of the ground-glass joints, just to be sure.

“There is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call 'a field of force'. The field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work."
― Jacques Bergier, quoting Fulcanelli

Tony6Strings
#8 Posted : 10/10/2019 8:38:33 AM

DMT-Nexus member

downwardsfromzero wrote:
Tony6Strings wrote:
[...]is this the correct way to use this case to store the pipe?[...]

I'd dismantle all of the ground-glass joints, just to be sure.

Good call. Thumbs up
olympus mon wrote:

Egzoset
#9 Posted : 10/13/2019 12:11:15 PM

Vaporist of Borg

Salutations Tony6Strings,

Tony6Strings wrote:
...35 mg... ... ...Healthstone... ...smoking spice... How do you guys have yours set up?

Thanks for the reply, frequent mentions of the GVG got me puzzled as i find VG's aluminium Classic-shaped handle nearly ideal for my application, so perhaps that of others as well i figured.

Tony6Strings wrote:
...I'm sure the classic wooden vg is a great pipe, I'm thinking about getting one for outdoor use, hiking etc...

Ah, i see. Wood and glass are both relatively lightweight, which may be prefered for portable missions... Although the internal path of a VG Classic wood handle is obviously absorbant it's also very forgiving if we consider all metal parts inside can be refurbished even to create some bong adaptor i think.

A couple decades ago its inventor Dan Steinberg was well inspired to choose space-age material for such low-cost product, i just wish he'd foresee the same potential for further development as i do, including induction heat scenarios.

As sold his VG pipe could prove difficult to operate but i eventually found an efficient way to cause some major shift of its dynamics by injecting a tiny amount of fresh air right above the bowl as illustrated below:

[ Semi-DiY Pulse-Heating transformation (based on VaporGenie Classic/Bronze Sherlock) ]

It's not my prefered configuration as it doesn't offer as much compatibility as my Full-Metal units but it certainly got the merit of being straightforward as this only requires 1 metal cut and optionally 1 SiC split not as involving as my "Hybrid Core" which can be simplified by relying on a metal screen only (instead of a metal disc, the later allowing refined operation).

Egzoset attached the following image(s):
Egzoset's Cust. VG Pipes - 2019 Summer Solstice Ed. [640x480] .PNG (366kb) downloaded 144 time(s).

Tony6Strings
#10 Posted : 10/16/2019 10:51:18 AM

DMT-Nexus member

@Egzoset, thanks for showing us your modded VG. Very cool. I love modifying stratocasters. Like to tinker until things are perfect!!!

I decided against the classic wooden VG as an out and about pipe, not because I don't dig the Vapor Genie, but because I decided on this instead.

Healthstone spoon. Got a "second" from their site for $50, random color (I like the color I got, I call it clown puke) stone included. I was so pleased with the healthstone I dropped into my GVG that this was a no brainer purchase. Thanks to Brenendes Wasser (sp?) for recommending the healthstone emphatically in numerous threads, which is what brought the company to my attention originally. Thanks man!!! Going to try this out the next time I smoalk spice, possibly tonight. Will start with a bic, then I want to see if I can use a torch lighter with this bad boy without burning the spice. Learn, Share and Expand!!!
IMG_20191016_013146_hdr.jpg (757kb) downloaded 157 time(s).
olympus mon wrote:

Egzoset
#11 Posted : 10/16/2019 1:42:07 PM

Vaporist of Borg

Hi there!

Tony6Strings wrote:
Very cool.

Thanks, not to mention it does remain cool to the touch as well, because going Full-Metal practically eliminated the risk of skin burns even using a 2-flames torch!

Tony6Strings wrote:
Like to tinker until things are perfect!!!

Actually it's both an enthusiast update of VG's initial patent and some significant change of consumption method + ritual. As for "perfection" i yet got to demonstrate my capsule concept in IH-driven mode, expecting to verify that digital "Packetization" of a "Heat Charge" matched it its associated (bowl) workload shall tame down "Baking" (side-effects) to an absolute minimum while further exploring potential features of pulse heating, like "Micro-Bursting" via "The Shortest Path of Lesser Transformation", etc., etc...

Tony6Strings wrote:
...I decided on this instead.

Congratulations. It would be great to have more details on such HealthStone elements, like dimensions and porosity... Perhaps also explain why VG's SiC puck requires a replacement (unless you've been refering to an empty glass pipe with no "flame filter" installed, which is no GVG i believe).

Tony6Strings wrote:
...want to see if I can use a torch lighter with this bad boy without burning the spice.

Lets hope it's accomodating enough, enjoy!

Tony6Strings
#12 Posted : 10/31/2019 8:13:45 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Update. Health stone spoon with bic works fine. With torch lighter works even better. I love it just as much as I love my GVG. They are just different pipes. Both perfect for the spice, both beloved by this psychonaut. Amazing breakthroughs in both pipes par for the course. Love.
olympus mon wrote: