Jees
#1 Posted : 8/22/2019 10:29:44 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Front row seat watching the little things:

Trippy glass for trippy people.

FranLover
#2 Posted : 8/23/2019 12:03:39 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I geek out on these too. Its totally fascinating and sooo much like DMT!!! Micro animals ftw!💓
Beauty, love, and truth.
Peace on Earth

Jees
#3 Posted : 8/23/2019 12:20:14 PM

DMT-Nexus member

^^ fascinating indeed, it's a mind bending weird world of unimaginable complexity, like a hyperspace of innerspace.

What I rate high in youtubes is the narrator's capacity to bring the story.
At moments I got the funny idea to listen to Terence McKenna's son Big grin .

Nydex
#4 Posted : 8/23/2019 1:02:00 PM

Suffer; Survive; Evolve; Repeat

Yeah I've been closely following this channel since their first video. They're getting better and better, and I appreciate the amount of hard work they put in their content.

Their latest video is amazing! I've yet to watch them while tripping though, that would be interesting.
Break free from the chains of your beliefs. It is only then that you may find a moment of blissful stillness amidst the raging storm. Stay awhile and listen. The winds of truth shall fill your sails, and the oceans of hidden and long forgotten knowledge, ancient as the cosmos itself, will be yours to explore.
Quote:
O, supreme beings of the higher realms, allow me to venture into your dimensions. I come with love and with harmony. I bring no hatred and carry no malevolence in my soul. I come to learn and to grow. Show me your world and gift me some of your knowledge. Ask me, and I shall answer with honesty; hug me, and I shall hug you back; advise me, and I shall follow your wisdom. Heal me from my fear and give me insight. There is little I can offer back but my love and trust. O, supreme beings of the higher realms... I am yours.

Jees
#5 Posted : 9/18/2019 8:19:51 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Heil Hydra!

This gives me the chills Shocked

Tony6Strings
#6 Posted : 9/19/2019 9:43:08 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Very cool thank you for posting!!
olympus mon wrote:
You need to hit it with intention to get where you want to be!

"We have arrived at truth, and now we find truth is a mystery- a play of joy, creation, and energy. This is source. This is the mystic touchstone that heals and renews. This is the beginning again. This is entheogenic." -Nicholas Sand

IIYI
#7 Posted : 9/20/2019 7:24:55 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Jees big Thank you for sharing! You are amazing. Each topic is better than the previous one. The video channel is very beautiful and interesting. The Microcosm reveals a very beautiful and dynamic World that is infront our eyes all the time and even interacts with our lives. The videos themselves are endlessly beautiful, they are a work of art. When I watch them, I rejoice at how limitless, complex and beautiful the Creator's Creation is.
Phylogeny repeats Ontogeny - IIYI

Jees
#8 Posted : 9/20/2019 8:53:31 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Thanks for the nice words and
IIYI wrote:
...they are a work of art.

Absolutely, never seen such art before. This is how to recruit people into science, this is the way. A perfect symbiosis of narration and tech.

One could ignore many things in life but once you've taken notice of the microworld in the way these people present it, it clings on you Big grin

Down there it's still hunting and protecting and outsmarting, same things going on at sub eye level.