We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
DMT CHANNEL FOR HELPING AWARENESS Options

HyperJester
#1 Posted : 9/18/2019 7:11:49 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hello, I've recently created a YouTube channel to help awareness, and give advice for new people struggling to get anything meaningful from DMT.

I want it to be completely free learning and genuine advice from people that have had many experiences that can help guide people into coming away with a meaningful and fulfilling experience.
Many of us have had life-changing realisations, and hopefully, this can help spread a little bit of that further afield.
The only videos I've seen on the DMT experience are "Trip Reports" which in my opinion are not actually breakthrough experiences or provide the real essence of what DMT can do. We need some real advice and guidance out there to help others that are struggling.

I am not sure with youtube algorithms if these videos will ever be seen by anybody, so I am sharing the link here
and humbly asking for your support. We can work together to help others, if you have any suggestions for
video topics and discussions please leave suggestions. I have many videos thought out and planned, but the first one I posted today. "DMT - Can't Breakthrough?" a clearly laid out set of points of why people can struggle breaking through, and what a breakthrough actually is.
Thank you -

https://youtu.be/Z6i4PRGWvqs

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

SimonJester44
#2 Posted : 9/20/2019 4:27:14 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Let go....let go of everything.....I think the last set of words is actually the most important.

coAsTal
#3 Posted : 10/5/2019 6:11:06 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Everything you do is tracked on YouTube-- there's no way I would trust that venue with illegal activity documentation. I will not even view the pages unless I'm behind a proxy.

Jagube
#4 Posted : 10/5/2019 11:45:05 PM

DMT-Nexus member

coAsTal wrote:
Everything you do is tracked on YouTube-- there's no way I would trust that venue with illegal activity documentation. I will not even view the pages unless I'm behind a proxy.

But if you're logged into your Google / Youtube account, you're still tracked, behind a proxy or not.

coAsTal
#5 Posted : 10/5/2019 11:52:35 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I log into neither, ever--