We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Dream herbs and herbs to help you fall asleep...questions Options

breeze225
#1 Posted : 9/16/2019 12:25:07 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Hey guys so I have done some reading about these 2 questions and well found a TON of info out there and a TON of different herbs. That is part of the problem I am having there is just TOO much info it would take years to read it all. So I figured I would present the question to you guys and maybe you can help me narrow down the herbs I should be reading about!

So anyway First does anyone have any experience with herbs that will help you fall asleep? Well besides chamomile I thinks that's the most popular and I have tried it years ago and it doesn't really work with me...Anyway now I am taking sleep meds but I am also trying to be more healthy with things I take so if I could find a herb to do it that would make me feel a little better!

Ok second question anyone have experience with any "dream herbs"? I have been very curious about these cause you see them on almost all of the "shaman related shops" online. So really I am looking for stories of personal experience's with these different herbs or combinations of herbs. Like I said any stories anyone would be willing to share so maybe I can narrow down my research to a few of these herbs would REALLY be appreciated!! THANKS GUYS

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

twitchy
#2 Posted : 9/16/2019 2:54:02 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Valerian root is excellent, and FRESH chamomile. As to dream herbs, Calea z. is pretty amazing but it's efficacy seems to be greatly hampered by cannabis use. I've posted some of the experiences I've had with it on my introduction thread.
https://www.dmt-nexus.me...aspx?g=posts&t=87773
Author of this Post assumes no Responsibility, nor makes any Guarantee of the Accuracy or Validity of material in this Post. Material Contained or referred to in this Post is presented for Entertainment Purposes Only. This Material IS Not Intended to be Inferred, or Interpreted as Information, Advice, News, Instruction, or Factual Information.

Tony6Strings
#3 Posted : 9/16/2019 3:38:27 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Cannabis Indica will put you out like a very comfortable light. I suggest smoking oil made from such before bed.
olympus mon wrote:
You need to hit it with intention to get where you want to be!

"Good and evil lay side by side as electric love penetrates the sky..." -Hendrix

"We have arrived at truth, and now we find truth is a mystery- a play of joy, creation, and energy. This is source. This is the mystic touchstone that heals and renews. This is the beginning again. This is entheogenic." -Nicholas Sand

Spiralout
#4 Posted : 9/17/2019 12:46:22 AM

DMT-Nexus member

The root of synaptolepsis kirkii is a very powerful dream enhancer / lucid dream catalyst .

As far as things to help fall asleep... Valerian root can help as someone already mentioned, and as someone else mentioned, I think it goes without saying that cannabis can be of use...

I have been using, on and off, melatonin, magnesium and small doses of syrian rue/harmalas . These all definitely help.

#5 Posted : 9/17/2019 7:35:52 PM
DMT-Nexus member

ModeratorSenior Member

Not sure if it was mentioned but skullcap is great [tincture]. Passionflower's also great [tincture]. Great aids ime to help falling asleep.

Metta-Morpheus
#6 Posted : 9/17/2019 7:56:42 PM

Fly with the sea birds and sh!t

ModeratorSenior Member

Tony6Strings wrote:
Cannabis Indica will put you out like a very comfortable light. I suggest smoking oil made from such before bed.

I came to this thread to make this exact post, but tony covered it. An indica wipes me out every time. Even during the day if high enough dosage.
“You think that’s air you’re breathing?” -Morpheus
“Whoa fellas, I’m feeling kinda bowling ball-ish.” -Leopold Butters Stoch
It’s got what plants crave. -Brawndo

Magic is here for us all to feel. Naming it isn’t what makes it real.
Running around for us all to know, noticing isn’t what makes it so... -Avett Brothers

downwardsfromzero
#7 Posted : 9/17/2019 11:45:02 PM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

Good fresh chamomile tea for sleep indeed, and mugwort (Artemisia vulgaris) for dreaming.

“There is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call 'a field of force'. The field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work."
― Jacques Bergier, quoting Fulcanelli