We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
True Hallucinations by Terrence McKenna Options

twitchy
#1 Posted : 9/11/2019 4:40:43 PM

DMT-Nexus member

True Hallucinations by Terrence McKenna, an audio book read by Terrence himself.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jhmCldK0-0g
Thumbs up
Author of this Post assumes no Responsibility, nor makes any Guarantee of the Accuracy or Validity of material in this Post. Material Contained or referred to in this Post is presented for Entertainment Purposes Only. This Material IS Not Intended to be Inferred, or Interpreted as Information, Advice, News, Instruction, or Factual Information.

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

Mitakuye Oyasin
#2 Posted : 9/11/2019 11:13:34 PM

DMT-Nexus member

COOL! Thanks.
Let us declare nature to be legitimate. All plants should be declared legal, and all animals for that matter. The notion of illegal plants and animals is obnoxious and ridiculous.
— Terence McKenna

All my posts are hypothetical and for educational/entertainment purposes, and are not an endorsement of said activities. SWIM (a fictional character based on other people) either obtained a license for said activity, did said activity where it is legal to do so, or as in most cases the activity is completely fictional.

downwardsfromzero
#3 Posted : 9/15/2019 9:12:32 PM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

Thanks for the link - having lost a copy of that book I still miss it greatly.

“There is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call 'a field of force'. The field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work."
― Jacques Bergier, quoting Fulcanelli

Use any name
#4 Posted : 9/16/2019 12:52:45 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Cool

Spiralout
#5 Posted : 9/16/2019 2:23:04 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Yup it's great Thumbs up

Nydex
#6 Posted : 9/16/2019 9:37:01 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Truthfully, I don't think I can ever get bored or annoyed listening to Terence. Such a brilliant mind. I read this book a year ago and it largely influenced my decision to go to the Amazon and pursue the unknown, trying to solve a mystery I don't even comprehend in the slightest. It was a journey, and I intend to make mine one to remember as well.

Thanks for sharing this. Thumbs up
TRUST

LET GO

BE OPEN

twitchy
#7 Posted : 9/16/2019 2:46:26 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I think this audio book was released a couple of years before the book and has some content that didn't make it to print, such a treat to have Terrence himself reading it.
Author of this Post assumes no Responsibility, nor makes any Guarantee of the Accuracy or Validity of material in this Post. Material Contained or referred to in this Post is presented for Entertainment Purposes Only. This Material IS Not Intended to be Inferred, or Interpreted as Information, Advice, News, Instruction, or Factual Information.

Nydex
#8 Posted : 9/16/2019 3:37:29 PM

DMT-Nexus member

twitchy wrote:
I think this audio book was released a couple of years before the book and has some content that didn't make it to print, such a treat to have Terrence himself reading it.

Oooh in that case I might revisit it. Thumbs up
TRUST

LET GO

BE OPEN