We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
salvia and meditation? Options

clouds
#1 Posted : 9/13/2019 12:20:42 AM

Human

hello,

ive heard some people say salvia is good for meditation (I am assuming low doses).
anyone here has experience with that?

I am very interested in exploring that potential

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

rOm
#2 Posted : 9/13/2019 9:19:51 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hello, I see you are really digging salvia lately. Low doses can be great for meditation. either you do buccally or you vape low dose but it's good to stay immobile and just contemplate ... Did you do buccal salvia ? also if you vape it, know that muscimol ( so amanita muscaria, pantherina or guessowii ) seems to extend the experience.
Smell like tea n,n spirit !

Toke the toke, and walk the walk !

Eaglepath
#3 Posted : 10/2/2019 11:20:45 AM

I rather root my values in my own hallucinations than in society´s neurotic illusions..

I usually (usually and usually but sometimeSmile ) When I wake up I first take a 30min walk in nature. Then I do some pranayama and some other yoga practises to prepare the body. And when Im done with the preparation before going into meditation I chew 5-7g of dried leaves for 15-20min. This is done in pure darkness with low very selective music.

This of course becomes pretty psychadelic but if you can manage your concentration it wonderful and your remaining day will be as well.

This is done on an empty stomache.

If you dont want the psychadelic touch try with a lower dose. Viva la Salvia!Love
"Too cute to live, too cozy to die" - Eaglepath