We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
First experience Options

OriginalTaste
#1 Posted : 9/12/2019 2:10:12 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Dear Nexus,

I am a new member here and I recently found some interest in trying DMT.
I was lurking around for a few months, trying to find as much information about this substance.
The nexus was a great resource for that purpose and I found a lot of interesting trip reports! Thank you all for that.

Two weeks ago, I tried to vape it with a friend on a weekend:
I scaled it aiming for 15mg and got 17mg.
I decided to go with a low dose for the first time because I was very anxious, even if my more experienced friend told me to go for 20-25mg to experience something noticeable.

So I was using this nectar collector dab, eating the nail red hot and waiting for it to stop glowing before I inhaled the full 17mg in one hit. Unfortunately I didn't keep it long enough to experience any effect. I blew it out after something like 3-4 seconds and didn't really feel anything. I was just very relaxed and somehow very light. I tried to close my eyes but didn't see any CEV.

I then decided to give it another shot an hour and a half later, this time I was expecting to get a noticeable effect but I didn't wanted to lose consciousness.
Choose to go for the 20mg and ended up with 22mg in the scale.
I heat the nectar collector, take it then decided to give it another shot an hour and a half later, this time I was expecting to get a noticeable effect but I didn't wanted to lose consciousness.

Choose to go for the 20mg and ended up with 22mg in the scale.
I heat the nectar collector, take this hit "like a pro", managed to get all the vapor in one very smooth and deep inhalation.

I started to count up to 5 before I felt anything. But this time it was incredible !!!
I was feeling as if my full body was sleeping, I barely was able to move my legs or arms, but still decided to keep it in my lungs 5 more seconds before I started breathing again.
I was laying down with my eyes closed and I could see these kinds of dots, looking like little stars in the skies.
Then these dots started moving to form a big 4 petal flower which was slowly opening to some sort of deep tunnel.
At that point I was freaking out because I was feeling it was here for me, to somehow bring me somewhere, I started raising my arms to "protect myself" because I was so scared of this thing.

But then something weird happened, it was has if there was two very bright white flashes on my left side and then another bright red flash on my right side and red one made me feel as if it was a presence looking at me. And then a few seconds later everything was fading away as if nothing happened, but I was feeling quit shocked.

I was able to see all these CEV but they were very blurry and dark.
This was quiet far from the colorful vision I was expecting. Also, I didn't had this "more real than real" feeling, I still knew I was just in my couch.
Do you thing this could be due to a tolerance build up by my first attempt an hour ago ?

Despite the visuals which were not as intense as I was expecting, I never had such an intense experience, this body sensation was so overwhelming and I felt like this was happening so fast. I was under shocked after that and felt like a lunatic when I told my friend about what happened.

I am planning to do some more exploration in a few weeks when I feel it's the right time to do it.
However I am not sure if I should go for the same dose or if I should increase if I want to see those incredible visuals but I want to be able to manage my fear this time and get more into the experience.

Let me know if you guys have any advice for my next time and I hope you found this post interesting.

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

HyperJester
#2 Posted : 9/12/2019 5:26:39 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I smoked 200mg over about 30 to 40 minutes through electronic vape, set to 65Watts with a sub ohm coil.

When I first started I used a glass pipe with powder at around 50 to 70mg between tobacco replacement as a sandwich so the DMT doesn't burn. I found that method more of a rocket ship without getting anywhere, just crazy hectic patterns and short lived from about 5 to 15 minutes trip without much realisation.

The vape method you can go slow and steady, take your time.. You will slowly start to feel your consciousness expanding, get used to the feeling... feel what it's like, enjoy the sensation and be comfortable with it. Take more... You'll slowly start to see visuals, open your eyes and look at the room, you'll see things differently. Vibrational like a hologram, close your eyes and let go of yourself. Eventually you'll be in a candy land, realm of colours and fun things, like a circus of colour. That part is just distraction and illusion, to me it represents our daily distractions. It tests your intent, and your seeking. If you are not willing to seek further, you will not be shown. You have to want to search higher, with a pure heart.
If you allow your mind to be distracted by this entertainment.. it's like a cartoon channel for a child.
You have to know there is more beyond this, this is a test. Raise your hand upwards and look up, say out loud "This is distraction" As you raise your hand and look up, everything will change. The colourful circus will disappear and you will be in the divine realm. The realm of universal mind / God consciousness.. whatever word you want to use, but it's infinite creation and spiritual by nature, and you are in the middle of it, and it is you. It teaches you, just listen, open heart, open mind, and listen. No judgements, forget everything you think you know about yourself and let it all go... This is how you find out who you are. Ask the question "Who am I?" and it's revealed to you, if you sit in mediation pose you will become Buddha. If you pray you will become a Saint, God takes many forms. If people don't realise this truth and all you relate to is your human body, and your identity here, which is all illusion, you will be trapped in it in a cycle of death and rebirth believing your association is human form, you will manifest that reality because you are the creator.
If what you are is less than God you become less than God..you have to feel and see everything, the deepest parts, the highest parts, infinity, let it flow through you as one, radiating love and light. Realise that you are one, and one with it. I repeat a mantra sometimes "We are one" Everything you see around you is creation, you are also creation, therefor the outside and the inside occupy the same space, everything is creation. You are creation. That's the secret, that's what DMT reveals for you. Most people get caught up in the distraction part of DMT and get lost in the beauty and wonder, and entertainment of the lower levels. You have to seek higher to get anywhere, otherwise it's just brain candy like a cartoon channel. Know that you are a divine being, don't get lost in ego and sense of self, it's all temporary illusion, your divine nature is immortal and infinite.

OriginalTaste
#3 Posted : 9/12/2019 7:07:22 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Hi HyperJester,

Thanks for sharing your experience, I already own a vape device but just though that making spice juice would be a waste compared to the dabbing method that a lot of people seems to enjoy for its efficiency. But after reading your post I think that I should do some researches on this ROA.

I'm a bit impressed that you used so much product though, from my understandings I found out that around 50mg is already a very strong experience, so 200mg sounds like heroic dosing to me, but maybe it's different with the vape or maybe it's just me still having a lot of apprehension about taking a higher dose.

For now all I have is a very tiny amount of spice so I think I will try to hold on and give another shot to this nectar collector when I finally find the guts to do it again.

I am thinking about trying with 30mg in one hit next time using the same method, guess I will need to get ready for some skyrocketing to hyperspace (hopefully).

I will try to keep you guys posted about my experiments !

HyperJester
#4 Posted : 9/13/2019 11:34:21 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Do 3 or 4 big lung fulls if you're only doing 30mg.
Take in as much of it as you possibly can, don't leave any left... if you want a sky rocket, breathe in as long as you can.. fill those lungs up, hold 10 seconds, blow out, repeat. Do as much as your body can take, then lay back and close your eyes.
Or.. Sit in meditation pose, whichever is comfortable. Just don't fight it, and if you get stuck in colourful craziness and distractions, just realise what it is.. distraction, reach up for the higher places.

200mg is taken over a 40 minute period in segments, not all at once.. you vape enough to get visual, and then maintain the state as it wears away by vaping more every 7 or 8 minutes or so to continue in the extended consciousness for prolonged periods of time. So by the time you've emptied the tank on the vape within about 40 minutes to an hour, you've used roughly 200mg. This is only for prolonged journies, which isn't' for everyone. You can just take enough vape to get the trip, and let it fade, which will last anywhere from 5 to 15 minutes. Then the vape will last you multiple trips...

#5 Posted : 9/13/2019 2:37:22 PM

DMT-Nexus member

HyperJester,

what to do if things get sour? Like, if demons entrap you for eternity and it feels real... until the trip ends, but the "truth" stays with one...

HyperJester
#6 Posted : 9/13/2019 7:03:34 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I've done about 50 trips, many of them prolonged... 30 to 50 minutes.

Never encountered any demons eating my soul.

Stay completely calm with love and light, have faith in the good, that you're completely fine.
That this is a just an illusion and a test.
Raise your hand up, look up and rise above it.
It only manifests if you let it in my opinion.
You are a divine being, nothing lower than that can touch you.

#7 Posted : 9/15/2019 8:58:03 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Thanks for the hint.

HyperJester
#8 Posted : 9/15/2019 2:54:10 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Also as a point, if you're having a bad trip that you can not break out of -
Take more... It's usually too lower dose that causes trouble.

If you can't take more, lay down with your eyes open and wait it out... It will pass in 5 to 10 minutes.
If you keep your eyes closed the images that are scary to you will manifest more, with your eyes open they will not be shown.. you'll just see the room vibrating as a hologram, which is the better option of the two.

Either way, you'll be fine, it's an experience that will pass