CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV12
The HANDBOOK - another way to understand DMT Entities Options
 
AcaciaConfusedYah
#21 Posted : 2/17/2019 11:16:22 PM

No one in particular

Chemical expertSenior Member

Posts: 1269
Joined: 22-Feb-2014
Last visit: 15-Sep-2019
Hey Benway!

I'm glad that the thread was revived. The thread is a pheonix! I've always had an affinity for the pheonix archetype. Wink

One thing that I found interesting was the wiki link for TSENTSAK. I am not very familiar with Amazonian traditional practices, but the idea of the "power" being in a shaman's phlegm caught my attention.

From the wiki:
Quote:
A shaman must learn to control their darts lest they escape and cause unintended harm. To facilitate control of tsentsak they must be nourished by the consumption of mapacho

A shaman who does not possess the necessary restraint to swallow their tsentsak when they rise to the back of their throat will become a sorcerer or bewitching shaman, while a shaman who can learn to control these urges will become a healer or curing shaman

An apprentice shaman who receives their first tsentsak from a predominantly bewitching shaman is likely to become a sorcerer, while the apprentice that receives their first tsentsak from a curing shaman will most likely become a healer
.

OK, so those are three quotes from the "Use" section on the wiki. Interesting thoughts. It's strange... the day that I first was gifted DMT from "the biker" (story told in my introduction essay), there was the friend that was with me, and told me that DMT would come to me when the spirit world was ready for me. Prior to the encounter with the biker (that same day), he gave me a bag of seeds. He gave me some rustica pods, and two different types of datura. He told me how to sow the rustica and... (now that I think about it... he was the one who actually gave me the first inhalation of rustica smoke..... Hmmm.)

I had never heard much discussion of datura use prior to that day. I was aware of tobacco and assumed that rustica was used similarly as the "maintream" tobacco - but he told me about a few other ways of using it. After the rustica, I asked about the datura, "So which part do I eat? The leaves? The stem? Seeds? Flower?" He started chuckling and said. "None of it! Grow it, it's pretty. I wouldn't recommend consuming it, though. I did once and..... I'm just glad my girlfriend was there to help. It was pretty much the ultimate trip, but not one that I'd want to go on again."

So, with that in mind, I've only ever grown datura - never eaten it. A friend came over, after I'd been growing it (as well as growing rustica at the same time), and we were talking about the datura. I hadn't told him anything about it other than, "Smell these flowers! I love the way that they smell." He looked at it, and with a disgusted look on his face said, "That's an evil plant." He didn't even bother smelling it. I asked him what was he thought was evil about the plant. He said, "I don't know - it just has something about it." I told him about the use of the plant and also said, "The plant is not evil. The plant just IS. If someone misuses the plant, it can be used for evil deeds. But, that lies on the responsibility of the gardener, right?" He agreed. I asked if he thought I was evil. He said no. I asked if he thought I would ever use it for evil. He said no. So, I asked: "How is the plant evil, then?" He leaned over and smelled it, and said, "It does smell nice... actually."

I still have one little datura that managed to survive a cold freeze that took out many of my other plants... Including the first psychedelic plant that I had sowed - a > 3 meter tall acacia confusa. I watched it grow from a little seedling to a nice tall tree. But, an unexpected cold snap came through and lasted for 3 days (uncharacteristic for this area - it's subtropical with mild winters). I lost a lot of plants during those three days, but that little datura hung in there. It is the the second or third generation from the original datura, I don't remember which generation it is, exactly; I didn't think much of it.

It's still alive, but it's been years since I've grown rustica. I guess I stopped growing it after I had stopped smoking regular tobacco. I did use some of the rustica to make a batch of changa, though... That batch of changa was consumed during one of my experiences, I've published it on the nexus - but I didn't mention running out of crystalline DMT and switching to the rustica changa. I guess I thought that was irrelevant to the story.


You've offered some food for thought. Thanks. Smile

I recently checked in on the friend who initially said that the datura is evil. He's seemingly miserable in life right now. I feel bad for the guy, but... I dunno. It's out of my control and he thinks that the world is "out to get him" and that "no one understands him" and "everyone tries to set things up for him to fail." I can't even have a conversation with him without some woe-is-me type discussion; or dramatic event that has recently occurred. I care for him, because he definitely showed me something... But, I don't know. Something feels off, when I talk to him. It's a draining feeling.

The guy who gave me the seeds.... he seems to be doing great!

Take Care,
ACY


Edit: I still have some dried flowers from the first datura that I grew... Maybe I'll take a nibble one day.... nahhhhh. Smile Restraint, right? Knowing it is there, but not using it...

Have a great day!
 

Psychedelic news, articles, interviews and art from the DMT-Nexus and other sources.
 
Benway
#22 Posted : 2/18/2019 6:09:01 PM

DMT-Nexus member


Posts: 32
Joined: 09-Feb-2019
Last visit: 18-Apr-2019
Location: Hyperspace
AcaciaConfusedYah wrote:
I'm glad that the thread was revived. The thread is a pheonix! I've always had an affinity for the pheonix archetype.

Ha ha ha, I lived it like an alien abduction and this is the reason why I had named it: the X-Files.
The phoenix is certainly a better comparison Pleased

Well, about the TSENTSAK I simply believe that the Indians of the Amazon forest accept their existence as normal and have tried to regulate it so that it does not become harmful or messy.
I believe that TSENTSAK are in the possession of all humans, but only cultures that accept their existence have developed methods to control them better (for healing or not).
I make a stupid example:
in the old West everyone had a gun, but only a few knew how to use it perfectly. These gunslingers can be compared to Amazonian shamans who have the knowledge and total control over their TSENTSAK.

As you say, it is very interesting the Rustica use to control these weapons.

I am also a cultivator of this plant for three years now. I use it for smoking and I find it excellent to accompany the ayahuasca digestion. I use the Rustica also to create a kind of incense that I use in conjunction with the palo santo before drinking ayahuasca.

So on the APPENDIX we could write under the heading TSENTSAK:

This category includes all the "weapons" that come out of the body (including the traditional Tsentsaks). They can have infinite forms. Usually after use they return into the user's body.
They can be extracted and retracted at will just like the cat's claws. Sometimes it's enough to show them to avoid the attack. They are a good deterrent.


Regarding the plants, I think the same as you.. There are no "good" and "bad" plants.
A plant is a plant and I don't think it is interested in human concepts of good and evil.
A plant is focused on its growth and prosperity. He is a living being that has sensations and uses them to regulate his chemistry. Therefore a plant is a model of consciousness (even if very far from the human one).

This opens up a new point of view on (4): ALLIES.
From the ayahuasca to the DMT extraction we always have plants that allow us to reach the hyperspace. These plants, whether we have ingested or smoked, are within us and are working to produce an effect. They are merged with us and our biochemistry.
We can consider these plants as "direct allies".
During the trip if they are called with sincerity and humility they will come to offer their help, advice and teachings. They can provide good self-defense or facilitate an escape. They can also teach techniques.

What do you think?

 
AcaciaConfusedYah
#23 Posted : 2/18/2019 7:43:02 PM

No one in particular

Chemical expertSenior Member

Posts: 1269
Joined: 22-Feb-2014
Last visit: 15-Sep-2019
I like it!!

I remembered that I'd saved a picture of the first flower that my datura produced. Lol, coincidentally, I found a picture of a poem I wrote when I was 16. I enjoyed the synchronicity of looking for the picture, but finding the message that I wrote for myself during a more innocent time. The two images were saved next to each other on my mobile.

I get momentary clarity, and plant little messages (seeds?) for myself to find during a time of need. I think this was a good time to remind myself of my roots.

Thank you! I do feel like this thread has been thought-provoking; and actually has helped with understanding some of my own darkness. I don't deny that it's there. I am working on transforming the darkness. It's taken much longer than expected! Laughing Big grin

But that's ok. It might take me an entire lifetime... or trillions.

Take Care!
ACY
AcaciaConfusedYah attached the following image(s):
20190218_142807.jpg (1,916kb) downloaded 163 time(s).
20190218_143001.jpg (182kb) downloaded 162 time(s).
Have a great day!
 
Benway
#24 Posted : 2/26/2019 6:01:37 PM

DMT-Nexus member


Posts: 32
Joined: 09-Feb-2019
Last visit: 18-Apr-2019
Location: Hyperspace
AcaciaConfusedYah wrote:
I remembered that I'd saved a picture of the first flower that my datura produced. Lol, coincidentally, I found a picture of a poem

Thanks for sharing!
The flower was really beautiful Smile
In front of my current home I have a beautiful Datura Inoxia plant. It makes very white and very beautiful flowers. In the past I have collected and dried both leaves and 1 flower. I kept them aside and for now I have not yet had the courage to use them (even if the leaves should have a mild and mostly bronchodilator effect).

AcaciaConfusedYah wrote:
I like it!!

Thank you.
In a few days I will publish the updated version of APPENDIX 1 of The HANDBOOK.
See you soon..
 
Benway
#25 Posted : 2/27/2019 6:00:29 PM

DMT-Nexus member


Posts: 32
Joined: 09-Feb-2019
Last visit: 18-Apr-2019
Location: Hyperspace
Here we are!

I reiterate that the creators of the HANDBOOK (including myself) have a positive, not violent and benevolent approach to the Multiverse/Hyperspace.

The HANDBOOK - APPENDIX I: Self-defense

Understand an attack:
We must always be totally aware of what is in front of us. We must know how to recognize a TRUE danger from what is not and can only be done through self-awareness and good experience with DMT entities.

Nosce te ipsum (Latin) = Know yourself - is an ancient Greek religious maxim inscribed in the temple of Apollo at Delphi.
This is the only way to understand if it is a real attack, a friendly attack aimed at teaching or the fact that you have been overwhelmed by your fears or weaknesses and there is no attack.

We have defined four possible types of generic self-defense:

1) TSENTSAK ( https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tsentsak ) This category includes all the "weapons" that come out of the body ( including the traditional Tsentsaks which are a knowledge reserved for the Amazon peoples ).
They can have infinite forms. Usually after use they return into the user's body. They can be extracted and retracted at will just like the cat's claws.
Sometimes it's enough to show them to avoid the attack. They are a good deterrent.
However, they should only be used in situations of extreme and overwhelming danger.
Playing with these "weapons" could lead to unpleasant misunderstandings with the entities.

2) SOUND. There are many examples from users. You can find these examples in their experiences reports. Usually it is a scream or more modulated screams with an incredible sound power.
For everyone it is different. Julian Palmer spoke about it several times during his meetings with the public and also describes it in his book: Articulations.
I believe that even some Icaros of the Amazonian forest work well as defense / sound attack against certain entities or negative forces. But this is a knowledge reserved for the natives who live in those places.
The sound produced by musical instruments or sound objects can generate similar effects of attack / defense / summon ( for this subject see point 4 ).
Even a clap of hands, if done with the right intent, becomes a whiplash for some entities.

3) FEELINGS /EMOTIONS. As a user pointed out, even love, compassion and peace can work.
If you manage to emanate these emotions ( or others ) in a powerful and sincere way you will certainly get a good self-defense. This topic is cited in various examples in user reports.
In some cases these emotions can become bundles of energy ( similar to Tsentsak - a dart / beam ) and become an effective weapon against certain entities or energies dangerous to humans.

4) ALLIES: you can call them whatever you want ... ancestors, guardian angels, protector spirits. Each of us knows how to call his allies. The term "allies" was chosen because it seemed the most generic and neutral.
They are a great self-defense for the human being. Many times they can get us out of trouble or facilitate an escape or self-defense. Sometimes they can teach new and personal techniques.
From the Ayahuasca to the DMT extraction we always have plants that allow us to reach the hyperspace. These plants, whether we have ingested or smoked, are within us and are working to produce an effect.
They are merged with us and our biochemistry. We can consider these plants as "direct allies". During the trip if they are called with sincerity and humility they will come to offer their help, advice and teachings.
They can provide good self-defense or facilitate an escape. They can also teach techniques. All these entities are included in the Mobile entities - immaterial / material category ( see The HANDBOOK post n°1 of this thread ).
 
AcaciaConfusedYah
#26 Posted : 2/27/2019 7:46:03 PM

No one in particular

Chemical expertSenior Member

Posts: 1269
Joined: 22-Feb-2014
Last visit: 15-Sep-2019
Lol. Ironic that this thread happened to pop up. Last night I decided to approach something that had been... well - pestering.

I think I've found a useful approach. Took a little bit... but I'm working on it Wink

I hope you've been well, Benway. I was wondering when I'd see this thread again. Coincidentally timed.



Take care!
ACY

Love
Have a great day!
 
AcaciaConfusedYah
#27 Posted : 4/16/2019 8:02:31 PM

No one in particular

Chemical expertSenior Member

Posts: 1269
Joined: 22-Feb-2014
Last visit: 15-Sep-2019
Benway,

I hope you've been well. Thank you. Maybe I deserve to stick my foot in my own mouth. Whatever the cause: shortly after the exchanges via PM and through the thread - I had to engage in a form of "combat."

I'll write about it in this thread at some point. Seems as though my claim of conflict resolution was taken as a challenge. I had been dealing with migraines for 3 years. They were sparse, at first. Then the intensity and frequency jumped into full force shortly after our conversations. It was becoming unbearable. Perhaps my diplomatic approach was mistaken for weakness?

Eventually, I figured that I would try your suggestion of combat. I felt like I had nothing to lose. I reverse engineered a collection of my hyperslaps and slapped back. So far - not a migraine since then.

I called the attack the L.O.V.E.! virus. It was initiated and launched on March 28th. No migraines since then - plus, other things have been getting better, too. So, maybe I owe you a "thank you" and an "apology." I am sorry that I did not consider the option of combat as viable. And THANK YOU for offering me the option to choose. I felt bound to my obligations. But, i decided the only obligation is the obligation that i set for my self. I feel that this is a good growing period, for me.

Things won't always go in our favor. Sometimes we have to drop our resignations and do something that feels "unnatural" in order to resolve a situation. For me, combat is "unnatural." But, I now see that it can be useful as a last resort. Actually, I'm not even going to reserve it as a "last resort." I think: I'll just have to judge the situation and use the best approach for the condition. If it's a benevolent entity, I would not attack. If it isn't - I might just skip the peaceful attempts. We'll see. It all depends on the conditions.

Along with the introduction of the virus, I build some tools made of acacia confusa wood from the very first psychedelic plant that I germinated. A blade, a mallet, a wand, and.... the Hatchet. I needed something that was both "here" and "there." When I built them, I made them with the intention for remote access to hyperspace without the use of a substance. That way, I can use them to deal with situations without having to be "there." The blade was the first - to cut ties with wicked entities and carve out my own bad habits. The mallet was second- one side pounds and the other side prys. This is used to judge the intention of an entity. It cracks their "head" open, and prys out the wickedness. The wand was third - it is used to mesmerize and distract the entity. The last, and most powerful, is the Hatchet. It serves multiple purposes. It can basically do all of the things that the other 3 can... plus transform into a special type of tool. This tool can cut, pound, pry, mesmerize, and obliterate.

The tree was about 7 meters tall, and I'd lost it due to an unexpected 3 day freeze. I was really bummed that I lost it. I harvested the bark and saved the wood. One day - the idea of forging the tools just "popped" into my head. So i began.

Take care!
Love Love Love
ACY

AcaciaConfusedYah attached the following image(s):
20190407_181035.jpg (3,993kb) downloaded 117 time(s).
Have a great day!
 
Era/is
#28 Posted : 9/8/2019 2:12:27 PM

DMT-Nexus member


Posts: 17
Joined: 11-Aug-2019
Last visit: 15-Sep-2019
Location: Italy
I'd like to continue the conversation about entities. Using endogenous dmt or from extractions or synthesized we are able to communicate with entities, to see and interact with them.
There are those who believe that this is attributable to the inventiveness of our brains, who instead attributes to these entities characteristics of thinking subjects.

In the travels I have made I have seen strange beings, but I have taken the path of seeing entities as they present themselves in materiality. I could exchange interactive information with disembodied humans, animals (and other mobile entities (i think that human are nowadays mobile, but only in one verse: from material to immaterial)) and other geometrically elementary forms of intelligence, I would say atoms.
 
FranLover
#29 Posted : 9/8/2019 3:34:54 PM

DMT-Nexus member


Posts: 701
Joined: 24-Sep-2018
Last visit: 16-Sep-2019
Location: The greatest adventure still lays ahead
Era/is wrote:
There are those who believe that this is attributable to the inventiveness of our brains, who instead attributes to these entities characteristics of thinking subjects


If in everything there are other dimensions (microbes, atoms, quantum, etc) why cant the brain, the ultimate electrical power house, contain other dimensions which can be accessed? It would represent the only possibility to see other worlds as we see through our brain, so if the brain becomes something else we see something else.

Also these experiences come from plants. Plants obviously have residence here on Earth, but, are they seeing the world they inhabit? Arent they more like born of the earth, breathing here, but experiencing something inside? Just like the planet is born out of its place in space, reaches proper climate from its place in space relative the sun, but doesnt experience, but we are inside it at a quantum level and do experience. We all experience our lives and every piece of art ever made and to be made, with every feeling there could ever be felt, inside a beautiful glowing and breathing sphere stuck to its place in orbit (electro-magnetic pull, bending of time space fabric) just like the plant is trappped to its place on Earth.

All living animals have a perspective they look out from. I think plants could have a perspective because they are living beings, and that it is an inner perspective.

If they move their roots or leaves based on obstructions or the sun, it is just like our digestion converting stuff into nutrients and other stuff into dump, something we obviously have a digestive intelligence to do, yet we dont live through the digestive system. I think plants may live in that internal system or systems, so that they are experiencing, having a perspective, from an inner world. Which could be anything! Obviously its an enormous creation and storing of energy as DMT is stored and DMT has the energy to change the world of an 80lb man who can create cars and computers with only 30mg--this is similar to how atomic energy works; great energy stored in little containers.

Knowing that who's to say zippers dont exists inside Salvia? Austronauts who have floated in space have zippers on them, imagine how much clothes have been burned and zippers melted into nothingness, who is to say space isnt absorbing the place in existence of the zipper, converting it into some kind of other universe through a quantum link, and utilizing it for the purpose of closing and opening things?

If anything is self authenticating about hyperspace it is its form; most things will be overlayed by some sort of sacred geometry and shapes which to me present the fact that there is an inherint form to the visions, which means it carries that information of form on/in it, this could be it has an inherint form of language (coding shows info/data is a language.)

If it has those things, then it is its own thing beyond a doubt. Even if that is the brain, it is still another dimension to the brain than the one you normally peer out of; hence "visiting another dimension" is the closest wording we have for the fact of the matter. People who argue this should smoalk dmt, put their money where their mouth is.

Look at the sutilty of it;

zippers: for binding the edges of an opening of fabric or other flexible material, such as on a garmet.

jesters; Early jesters were popular in Ancient Egypt, and entertained Egyptian pharaohs.

In card games the joker is a wild card, and thereby allowed to represent other existing cards. The Joker is in most games an extremely beneficial card and the most valueble. The Fool's role in most games is independent of both the plain suit cards and the trump cards, and the card does not belong to either category and has no number. It represents the variable of chance. Most people are awed when seeing they have picked up a joker.

uff, I get so much wokeness from me my brain is melting Surprised
I'm wild again
Beguiled again
A simpering, whimpering child again
Bewitched, bothered and bewildered
am I
 
Era/is
#30 Posted : 9/8/2019 7:14:17 PM

DMT-Nexus member


Posts: 17
Joined: 11-Aug-2019
Last visit: 15-Sep-2019
Location: Italy
FranLover wrote:

"our brain". Why is it ours? Why does it have to have anything to do with our specific individual conditioning? Does not everyone have a brain? Do not ants like One brain protecting the queen?

Hi FranLover, i hope that you understand that in part I'm using also a translator. Every thought can sound differently.
I used the term brain because a lot of people use this word. I am of the opinion that we are a 'quantum of intelligence' (there would be a more specific term, but I don't know if will be accepted), every entity is and in its single, ever component of microorganisms has the concept of being and becoming.
If I can follow the logic of the handbook, we are composed of mobile and immobile entities (we are the 'queen' of the entities that make us, our material part.) and our brain is a set of immobile entities positioned according to a given geometry.
A given three-dimensional position would match a function or more functions.

For many interested, visions and dreams would represent imaginary distorsions of the data we have stored. For me this is only a point of view, but sometimes it is; we are still under the influence of the mechanisms that we are learning to know.
Quote:

If in everything there are other dimensions (microbes, atoms, quantum, etc) why cant the brain, the ultimate electrical power house, contain other dimensions which can be accessed?

Through the use of keys we have access to the other dimensions. However, we must bear in mind that our being, as long as material, could represent an embryonic form of something more evolved. Probably through the keys we learn mechanically to joust our minds.

Quote:
Also these experiences come from plants. Plants obviously have residence here on Earth, but, are they seeing the world they inhabit? Arent they more like born of the earth, breathing here, but experiencing something inside?

In a discussion on the site from which I come we saw the possibility that mobile entities could immaterially represent our feelings, our senses. Could they be the custodians of that? Keepers hidden far away, in a large forest to which we have no access.

Quote:
...(electro-magnetic pull, bending of time space fabric) just like the plant is trappped to its place on Earth.

About the time space bending I'm of another idea. Time would be a form of interactive film, which materiality would leave behind as events flowed. From this point of view something like this could actually work : https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chronovisor .
From the point of view proposed in the handbook, plants can move from immaterial to material and from material to immaterial, perhaps because it is a compromise with immobile entities.
Quote:

All living animals have a perspective they look out from. I think plants could have a perspective because they are living beings, and that it is an inner perspective.

I agree.
Quote:

... it is just like our digestion converting stuff into nutrients and other stuff into dump, something we obviously have a digestive intelligence to do, yet we dont live through the digestive system.

Perhaps we are still unable to know how much we depend on entities. When you try to reach the Keter (see Tree of life), you realize that you can lose everything except the concept of being. I think we're more jousting than we could imagine.

Quote:
DMT has the energy to change the world of an 80lb man who can create cars and computers with only 30mg--this is similar to how atomic energy works

The daily use of micrograms of DMT made me realize that this key opens many doors, but not all. There are also intangible keys, unknown keys (zero frequency molecules?) etc...

Quote:

If anything is self authenticating about hyperspace it is its form; most things will be overlayed by some sort of sacred geometry and shapes which to me present the fact that there is an inherint form to the visions, which means it carries that information of form on/in it, this could be it has an inherint form of language (coding shows info/data is a language.)

Could you explain more widely?
Quote:

If it has those things, then it is its own thing beyond a doubt. Even if that is the brain, it is still another dimension to the brain than the one you normally peer out of; hence "visiting another dimension" is the closest wording we have for the fact of the matter. People who argue this should smoalk dmt, put their money where their mouth is.

The material component is the one that serves as a language with the entities that make up us. As I said above, we are still inexperienced in understanding how much these mechanisms affect our thinking.
Recreational or educational use, however, lead to the conception that we are immaterial and the key to achieving the Keter is intangible ... but also material, but it is not composed of entities, because the Keter represents the mother of all entities, the source that churns out new clones, new entities in every moment. That's where it all starts.
Quote:

jesters; Early jesters were popular in Ancient Egypt, and entertained Egyptian pharaohs.

Perhaps officially, surely in more remote times someone has started to entertain the next in order to entertain him.
We derive from the Semitic root, native to the Middle East, but what I wonder is what form could have a jester in the extinct race. (the real European race)
Quote:

In card games the joker is a wild card, and thereby allowed to represent other existing cards. The Joker is in most games an extremely beneficial card and the most valueble. The Fool's role in most games is independent of both the plain suit cards and the trump cards, and the card does not belong to either category and has no number. It represents the variable of chance. Most people are awed when seeing they have picked up a joker.

uff, I get so much wokeness from me my brain is melting Surprised

It's in agreement with the mad? Although often the jester is called 'mad card'Smile

Let's melt our brains and start fusion,, it's exciting...
 
FranLover
#31 Posted : 9/9/2019 4:04:38 PM

DMT-Nexus member


Posts: 701
Joined: 24-Sep-2018
Last visit: 16-Sep-2019
Location: The greatest adventure still lays ahead
Era/is wrote:

Hi FranLover, i hope that you understand that in part I'm using also a translator. Every thought can sound differently.


Ciao! va bene cosi amico Smile

Era/is wrote:

I used the term brain because a lot of people use this word. I am of the opinion that we are a 'quantum of intelligence' (there would be a more specific term, but I don't know if will be accepted), every entity is and in its single, ever component of microorganisms has the concept of being and becoming.
If I can follow the logic of the handbook, we are composed of mobile and immobile entities (we are the 'queen' of the entities that make us, our material part.) and our brain is a set of immobile entities positioned according to a given geometry.
A given three-dimensional position would match a function or more functions.


I like that.


Era/is wrote:
For many interested, visions and dreams would represent imaginary distorsions of the data we have stored. For me this is only a point of view, but sometimes it is; we are still under the influence of the mechanisms that we are learning to know.


For dreams definitley yes 80% of the times, for hyperspace...maybe. Because the things you see on DMT are something you have never seen before, hence really something else. There is something so freaky about some visions, so insane, so "generic", you know you are meeting something for some other dimension.


Era/is wrote:
Through the use of keys we have access to the other dimensions. However, we must bear in mind that our being, as long as material, could represent an embryonic form of something more evolved. Probably through the keys we learn mechanically to joust our minds.


thats interesting. I would look at the heavens above to look for clues of where we are. Its like the enormity of space, the limitlesness of it, is some form of interconnected intelligence with infinite energy; everything is just one enormous fractal you keep falling down through, it falls into itself and out of itself.

Era/is wrote:
In a discussion on the site from which I come we saw the possibility that mobile entities could immaterially represent our feelings, our senses. Could they be the custodians of that? Keepers hidden far away, in a large forest to which we have no access.


When one reads quantum mechanics and relates it to entities one gets the feeling that maybe something of one is here and at the same time somewhere else. You can be extrapolated to the point where maybe every particle in us is here and somewhere else, a wave and matter at the same time.

Era/is wrote:

About the time space bending I'm of another idea. Time would be a form of interactive film, which materiality would leave behind as events flowed. From this point of view something like this could actually work : https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chronovisor .
From the point of view proposed in the handbook, plants can move from immaterial to material and from material to immaterial, perhaps because it is a compromise with immobile entities.


Thats a good one. That novel must be a great read. Do you think psychedelics can show the past as a picture, exactly as it happened, or that ayahuasca's historical visions, are made up out of an intelligence which can paint any picture.

Era/is wrote:
Perhaps we are still unable to know how much we depend on entities. When you try to reach the Keter (see Tree of life), you realize that you can lose everything except the concept of being. I think we're more jousting than we could imagine.


The constant of being remains thats true. What do you mean by "I think we are more jousting than we could imagine"?Smile

Era/is wrote:
The daily use of micrograms of DMT made me realize that this key opens many doors, but not all. There are also intangible keys, unknown keys (zero frequency molecules?) etc...


That there remain unkown keys has to be the case. But I wonder, what are these doors DMT, ayahuasca, can't open? It seems to me that in a breath taking breakthrough all doors open, all questions are answered.

Era/is wrote:
"If anything is self authenticating about hyperspace it is its form; most things will be overlayed by some sort of sacred geometry and shapes which to me present the fact that there is an inherint form to the visions, which means it carries that information of form on/in it, this could be it has an inherint form of language (coding shows info/data is a language.)"

Could you explain more widely?


Just a little more widley. When you see the rooms and the walls with patterns on them, when you see a woman dancing, there is this code that goes with it, as if it was a series of numbers somewhere, or some sort of format or system. You can actually see it as it morphs and changes, and I get the feeling that that sacred geometry on walls is the information it carries on it, just like tombstones have information on them, or walls filled with hieroglyphs. Hence a form of language. So if there is an informationbeing presented to us from an exterior agent, a language to be decoded, a system that functions by its own rules, then these experiences are more likey there own thing, a connecton with an inteligence which has something intended for us, or wants to interact with us.


Era/is wrote:
The material component is the one that serves as a language with the entities that make up us. As I said above, we are still inexperienced in understanding how much these mechanisms affect our thinking.
Recreational or educational use, however, lead to the conception that we are immaterial and the key to achieving the Keter is intangible ... but also material, but it is not composed of entities, because the Keter represents the mother of all entities, the source that churns out new clones, new entities in every moment. That's where it all starts.


Yes, there is a place out of which creation is born, and entities arent in that room, for in the space of mother creation there is oneness with everything. "The greatest medicine is the emptiness of everything."


Era/is wrote:
We derive from the Semitic root, native to the Middle East, but what I wonder is what form could have a jester in the extinct race. (the real European race)


What race is the real european race, the ostrogoths? I have no idea Very happy I think discovering the roots of jester in any region or time in history always is worth persuing. Native Americans for example have a jester god. (They used peyote.) At the same time far away in South America people are drinking ayahuasca and seeing jesters. whats the deal, right? xD what IS hyperspaces' agenda?? Why is it bent on pedalling these crazy notions? hahaha


Era/is wrote:
Let's melt our brains and start fusion,, it's exciting...


hahahaha! it is...Pleased
I'm wild again
Beguiled again
A simpering, whimpering child again
Bewitched, bothered and bewildered
am I
 
Era/is
#32 Posted : 9/10/2019 8:30:56 PM

DMT-Nexus member


Posts: 17
Joined: 11-Aug-2019
Last visit: 15-Sep-2019
Location: Italy
FranLover wrote:
For dreams definitley yes 80% of the times, for hyperspace...maybe. Because the things you see on DMT are something you have never seen before, hence really something else. There is something so freaky about some visions, so insane, so "generic", you know you are meeting something for some other dimension.

For that remaining 20% of dreams, it's nice to see that the multiverse bursts into our universe, quickly but slowly.

Quote:


thats interesting. I would look at the heavens above to look for clues of where we are. Its like the enormity of space, the limitlesness of it, is some form of interconnected intelligence with infinite energy; everything is just one enormous fractal you keep falling down through, it falls into itself and out of itself.


You rightly mentioned the matter. Is it endless? It's a good wish, but I would propose a variant that I hope will be interesting.
Matter and atoms are the same thing, so we would talk about something that is not infinite (like the circle with the dot in the middle - Egyptian symbol of the sun). But if atoms have a soul, it's infinite. Materiality in the face of immateriality is the infinitely small place in the infinitely large.
It is a concept of expansion and contraction.
Even in sex it is so, just rummage in the affected area that we already get half a response/answer. *1

Quote:

When one reads quantum mechanics and relates it to entities one gets the feeling that maybe something of one is here and at the same time somewhere else. You can be extrapolated to the point where maybe every particle in us is here and somewhere else, a wave and matter at the same time.

It's obviously a possibility. One variant would be one in which we would receive interactive information from an entity: she is elsewhere and makes us feel where she is. Like we're in her, but we're actually inside.
Perhaps this possibility would lead to a glimpse that one day we will also be able to convey to us the sensations for how we live them personally, our thoughts, to feel with the senses of others because of common agreement.

Quote:

Thats a good one. That novel must be a great read. Do you think psychedelics can show the past as a picture, exactly as it happened, or that ayahuasca's historical visions, are made up out of an intelligence which can paint any picture.

A friend call this 'cosmic database'.

Quote:

The constant of being remains thats true. What do you mean by "I think we are more jousting than we could imagine"?Smile

That being newly born entities (the living) we are not architects of all our ideas, reasonings and thoughts. Maybe we're being maneuvered by the entities.
I see this when I insist on trying to walk alone: having just been born we do not stand still. Something supports us and maybe so the entities guide us through life.
I could mention the human entities of our family who have crossed the threshold (our predecessors): someone will be by our side. But also animals that we had, the baggage of atoms that makes up a given family etc...


Quote:

That there remain unkown keys has to be the case. But I wonder, what are these doors DMT, ayahuasca, can't open? It seems to me that in a breath taking breakthrough all doors open, all questions are answered.

The Mother allowed the plant entities to invent the keys, the Father allowed them to be forge.
Many doors lead to the Mother and Father of all things, the other doors open asking permission for the Mother or for the Father to open them.
She opens the immaterial doors, he opens those material.
In my opinion it is a trick of entities to intrigue us and desire to grow, the alchemic doors could connect immaterial and material, what we see with the dmt could be seen in daylight.


Quote:

... a form of language. So if there is an informationbeing presented to us from an exterior agent, a language to be decoded, a system that functions by its own rules, then these experiences are more likey there own thing, a connecton with an inteligence which has something intended for us, or wants to interact with us.

Nice, I believe that wanting to understand their language, to decipher it, is the system to begin to communicate more and more intensely.


Quote:

Yes, there is a place out of which creation is born, and entities arent in that room, for in the space of mother creation there is oneness with everything. "The greatest medicine is the emptiness of everything."

*1 and as in the hieroglyph of the sun, but also expressed in the handbook of this topic, the dot is where we are, the circle with the dot represents the materiality - so materiality that rests on immateriality (from this handbook: material / immaterial - two states of a single thing determined by the vibrational frequency of the same (see energy).
-materiality is all that we can as conceive aggregation of atoms in a universe. It is centralized in immateriality.
- immateriality is that thing, which we can not define, but which is apparently infinite and represents the 'background' of materiality).

Outside the circle is pure immateriality. We obviously find immateriality in materiality and these are the mobile entities that play with those real estate.

Quote:

What race is the real european race?

It must be taken into account that two ice ages have created some confusion in the old continent.
Let me give you an example:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lascaux
The animals depicted could represent a species of human, so pure that they have been devoured by others (and perhaps from here originated evil, the concept of evil) ... there would be a legend that would introduce to the possibility that a human race would manifest itself on every continent - 8 . Here they teach us that we're from Canaan, who's not here.
What a European jester would look like: transparentCool

...each of us can hold a ray of sunshine in his hands, each of us can hold the sceptre, each of us is the symbol of the sun, inside and outsideLaughing



 
Era/is
#33 Posted : 9/14/2019 7:49:00 PM

DMT-Nexus member


Posts: 17
Joined: 11-Aug-2019
Last visit: 15-Sep-2019
Location: Italy
Experience occurred in 2009 using a mixture of synths including dmt - unknown substances / partially known.

Over the years I have been able to understand that it is as if the entities have burst into materiality. At what happened I was conscious, also because it could be called more a flashback effect, because I used the mix the day before. The effects of what was used manifested over several days.

I was in a room where there were animals. They suddenly became alarmed and they ran away in their shelters, they heard a few minutes before something was about to happen.
I felt wrapped in a sphere that I identified as fear, it was thicker than the air and it enveloped me as if it wanted to protect me.
That strange air and feeling of sleaze manifested itself, and I heard something coming from the west. It looked like a transparent sheet moving in the air as if it were a snake. He came up to me and did a couple of turns around the ball that enveloped me. I heard a laugh and identified herself as 'spirit'.
He couldn't get into the ball and after a while he left.

When we put together the handbook I saw a link between fear and mobile entities. As if an animal in the intangible could manifest itself as a sensation, or vice versa a sensation could take the form of an animal.
What would that spirit appear as a sheet? A still entity or something magical invented by the human?
Nowadays I would say Oxygen, according to the alchemical optics, philosophical oxygen - hence the interpretation of atoms as organisms.

In fact, the animals present confirmed to me that the event did not take place purely in my head. Any entity moved according to coordinates, parallel to material ones.
The author of the Handbook has been proposed to propose to divide the mobile and immobile entities into subsequent sub-categories, create a mapping of the space in order to obtain coordinates and begin to explore without getting lost.
It is a more difficult variant, however, I believe that our universe can be seen as a material space containing material and intangible entities and each entity locks in itself a universe in turn. Subjective universes (such as the space we would have available, I speak of the intangible one) that can represent a common point for a single species, in turn localized in the intangible universe and later the material one.

At the end of that event I thought there would be nothing else, but it was not so.
I walked out of the room and in the hallway I heard the ceiling creaking. Something was moving above me and when it came over my head I heard it said stop. I was petrified, I could have moved but I didn't.
That entity was more mysterious, didn't want to be identified. But it allowed us to understand who he was letting in. Every gesture, every movement, every sequence of words and messages has its own meaning.

The second meeting lasted less, a few hours later I went to sleep.
During sleep I was awakened, or rather brought into a state of sleep, and heard other entities coming from underground. They came into my body and I felt them scan every atom in my body. During this scan I saw small wheels spinning, white. They were a lot of them and they explained to me what they were doing. In part they used words, partly I understood what they conveyed to me.

This manifestation lasted longer, the organism seemed to compose a body. So I felt it, a body made of multiple entities of the same species, identifiable by what some call alien form.
When they left I felt where they were moving.
They went over the wall and went down. The next morning on the wall there was a patch of moisture and a smell that recalled the smell that was felt in the air when the Chernobyl power plant exploded.I remember well that smell when I was a kid, so I recognized him.
In my opinion, these are traces that leave to make us understand who they are, ...reveal themselves to whom continue in the search.
Ah yes, the stain on the wall had the shape of a headless being. I have interspersed it as an organism in which each entity has the same organizational capacity as the others.

I showed the stain to others, who saw something true in this, who said that the event might be questionable.
In fact, I'm not sleepwalking.


 
PREV12
 
Users browsing this forum
Guest

DMT-Nexus theme created by The Traveler
This page was generated in 0.142 seconds.