CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Cactus Tea Enema? Options
 
twitchy
#1 Posted : 8/6/2019 7:53:36 AM

DMT-Nexus member


Posts: 341
Joined: 05-Jun-2019
Last visit: 22-Feb-2020
Location: nammyohorenghekyo
Does anyone know or have experience with rectal administration of cactus juice? A friend of mine asked as they are absolutely terrified of nausea and won't even consider the experience without finding some way around it. Is the dosage similar, should the amount of liquid be reduced to a certain amount, how long would one have to 'sit on it', and would this reduce the nausea significantly to begin with as even pure mescaline causes nausea... alot of questions that I almost hate to ask as I'm no fan of this ROA but the friend is a dear and I told them I would look into it (regardless of my opinion lol).
Author of this Post assumes no Responsibility, nor makes any Guarantee of the Accuracy or Validity of material in this Post. Material Contained or referred to in this Post is presented for Entertainment Purposes Only. This Material IS Not Intended to be Inferred, or Interpreted as Information, Advice, News, Instruction, or Factual Information.
 

Trippy glass for trippy people.
 
rOm
#2 Posted : 8/6/2019 8:04:21 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Senior Member

Posts: 1989
Joined: 20-Nov-2009
Last visit: 25-Feb-2020
I heard it was working.
I think it would be worth a shot ( up the rectum lol ).
I remember House, and old member whose name is the House symbol ( and not "House" the noun ) reported it worked with great results
I think I also heard it from some cacti growers in south of the US. I don't find House threadbut found this using google search engine :

https://www.dmt-nexus.me...obile_posts&t=50748

I did do n,n DMT and also 5 MeO DMT rectally with great results and comfort and effects. But you need like a ml of water to dissolve your active dose.
did n,n DMT with oral RIMA ( last time I took 300mg of moclobemide to try pharmahuasca with this one ).
If you have synthetic 5 MeO DMT it is maybe the best ROA. BUt of course do'nt start enemaing Bufo Alvarius based 5 MeO as it can only be smoked in an oil burner and torch lighter to get rid of bufotoxins.

ANyway if I find more about cacti enema I'll post you some info back.
Smell like tea n,n spirit !

Toke the toke, and walk the walk !
 
twitchy
#3 Posted : 8/6/2019 9:41:17 AM

DMT-Nexus member


Posts: 341
Joined: 05-Jun-2019
Last visit: 22-Feb-2020
Location: nammyohorenghekyo
I really appreciate the reply and the link to the other thread, and any more info would be great as avoiding any excess alkalinity or acidity, or trying to administer an unreasonable amount of fluid or dosage would be worse than any nausea my friend is trying to avoid I think. I just usually drink the tea, and never have anything more than mild nausea from it, even in heroic doses, but my friend does have a notoriously weak stomach and could really use the healing of a ceremony.
Author of this Post assumes no Responsibility, nor makes any Guarantee of the Accuracy or Validity of material in this Post. Material Contained or referred to in this Post is presented for Entertainment Purposes Only. This Material IS Not Intended to be Inferred, or Interpreted as Information, Advice, News, Instruction, or Factual Information.
 
rOm
#4 Posted : 8/7/2019 11:16:02 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Senior Member

Posts: 1989
Joined: 20-Nov-2009
Last visit: 25-Feb-2020
Well its a trial and error thing, you got to reduce the amount of liquid but as I said I haven't experimented with cactu tea enemas. You can test pH before insertion.
Good luck for you and your friend. YOu can now guinea pig and write a cacti booftek.
Smell like tea n,n spirit !

Toke the toke, and walk the walk !
 
Ulim
#5 Posted : 8/7/2019 7:37:16 PM

DMT-Nexus member


Posts: 1022
Joined: 19-Mar-2016
Last visit: 27-Dec-2019
I dont see why it wouldnt work but you could potentially expect many negative side effects depending on how pure the product is.

You might wanna spend some time to go for a (crude) mescaline extraction and go from there because the less stuff apart from the goodies the better.

You can expect irritation and potential diarrhea if you use large amounts of liquid or unrefined stuff.
 
twitchy
#6 Posted : 8/9/2019 6:09:06 PM

DMT-Nexus member


Posts: 341
Joined: 05-Jun-2019
Last visit: 22-Feb-2020
Location: nammyohorenghekyo
Thanks for the replies guys. I'm trying to talk this friend into just drinking it, but I don't want to cast aspersions on someone else's preferences. I know that mescaline is alkaline and I would imagine administering it with this method could produce some discomfort for them, any advice about neutralizing the solution and volumes needed would be appreciated as I am completely ignorant about the whole enema bit... is this a matter of tables spoons, cups? Is it completely absorbed or is there some point where this friend is going to need a facility?
Author of this Post assumes no Responsibility, nor makes any Guarantee of the Accuracy or Validity of material in this Post. Material Contained or referred to in this Post is presented for Entertainment Purposes Only. This Material IS Not Intended to be Inferred, or Interpreted as Information, Advice, News, Instruction, or Factual Information.
 
antichode
#7 Posted : 8/12/2019 11:24:11 AM

DMT-Nexus member


Posts: 468
Joined: 07-May-2009
Last visit: 13-Feb-2020
Wait for Pete to reply. Up the jacksie is his thing. Also isn’t mescaline either neutral or slightly acidic? If it’s a salt that is
 
rOm
#8 Posted : 8/12/2019 11:46:02 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Senior Member

Posts: 1989
Joined: 20-Nov-2009
Last visit: 25-Feb-2020
it canbe absorbed if it is ml of liquid. if its a cup like you said he will ned to try hold it like 20 mintues and will have urge to pee from his rear end. Twitchy, you're sure you are " asking for a friend " ? or are a bit shy to say its for you Pleased
Smell like tea n,n spirit !

Toke the toke, and walk the walk !
 
pete666
#9 Posted : 8/12/2019 12:39:23 PM

DMT-Nexus member


Posts: 892
Joined: 13-Jan-2018
Last visit: 14-Nov-2019
As you've likely read, my 5 cents have been put here.

This ROA is not any worse than any other ROA, in fact it is way better for medicines like mescaline or dmt imho. For me it is a treasure. The body discomfort compared with other ROAs is nonexistent.

Unfortunately I don't have any experience with the tea, I always work with about 1-2ml of distilled water containing pure extracted mescaline. Even with that small amount, there may be some leakage, I can't imagine injecting there more than 10ml and being able to keep it in place without problems. In either case it is a good idea to minimize the amount as much as possible, ideally extract and purify, it is not as difficult, if you take this medicine seriously.

In case you try it, please be sure to sterilize everything (including the tea) as the infection may be way worse than the nausea from oral ROA. If you are cautious it is very safe though.

Rectal ROA = no nausea if you don't overdose, but this is another type of nausea identical to likely any drug

Expect potentiation in range 2/3x to 3x compared to oral ROA. Seems to be dependent on the product. My experience says sometimes it is about 1/3 weaker than oral ROA, sometimes the same. Never stronger. Start with lower dose, of course.

Clean product = pleasant application and cleaner mescaline experience
Acceptance of the fact that our reality is not real doesn't in fact mean it is not real. It just leads to better understanding what real means.
 
twitchy
#10 Posted : 8/12/2019 4:35:54 PM

DMT-Nexus member


Posts: 341
Joined: 05-Jun-2019
Last visit: 22-Feb-2020
Location: nammyohorenghekyo
antichode wrote:
Wait for Pete to reply. Up the jacksie is his thing. Also isn’t mescaline either neutral or slightly acidic? If it’s a salt that is


I figured it would be alkaline?


rOm wrote:
it canbe absorbed if it is ml of liquid. if its a cup like you said he will ned to try hold it like 20 mintues and will have urge to pee from his rear end. Twitchy, you're sure you are " asking for a friend " ? or are a bit shy to say its for you Pleased


A ml isn't much, and seems reasonable but would seemingly require some serious reduction to get it down to that amount which likely would spike the PH. Might need to convert it to a citrate or acetate in the interests of comfort in that case I guess. No it's definitely for a friend, I've got an iron gut and purging never bothered me. I've drank far fouler things. Thumbs up


pete666 wrote:
As you've likely read, my 5 cents have been put here.

This ROA is not any worse than any other ROA, in fact it is way better for medicines like mescaline or dmt imho. For me it is a treasure. The body discomfort compared with other ROAs is nonexistent.

Unfortunately I don't have any experience with the tea, I always work with about 1-2ml of distilled water containing pure extracted mescaline. Even with that small amount, there may be some leakage, I can't imagine injecting there more than 10ml and being able to keep it in place without problems. In either case it is a good idea to minimize the amount as much as possible, ideally extract and purify, it is not as difficult, if you take this medicine seriously.

In case you try it, please be sure to sterilize everything (including the tea) as the infection may be way worse than the nausea from oral ROA. If you are cautious it is very safe though.

Rectal ROA = no nausea if you don't overdose, but this is another type of nausea identical to likely any drug

Expect potentiation in range 2/3x to 3x compared to oral ROA. Seems to be dependent on the product. My experience says sometimes it is about 1/3 weaker than oral ROA, sometimes the same. Never stronger. Start with lower dose, of course.

Clean product = pleasant application and cleaner mescaline experience


Terrific advice, I really appreciate the response. I don't have a great deal of experience with extractions but would that not eliminate the Hordenine and other constituents?
Author of this Post assumes no Responsibility, nor makes any Guarantee of the Accuracy or Validity of material in this Post. Material Contained or referred to in this Post is presented for Entertainment Purposes Only. This Material IS Not Intended to be Inferred, or Interpreted as Information, Advice, News, Instruction, or Factual Information.
 
pete666
#11 Posted : 8/12/2019 7:24:22 PM

DMT-Nexus member


Posts: 892
Joined: 13-Jan-2018
Last visit: 14-Nov-2019
twitchy wrote:

Terrific advice, I really appreciate the response. I don't have a great deal of experience with extractions but would that not eliminate the Hordenine and other constituents?


Extraction not, but purification fortunately yes Smile
Acceptance of the fact that our reality is not real doesn't in fact mean it is not real. It just leads to better understanding what real means.
 
Chaska
#12 Posted : 9/6/2019 6:01:57 PM

DMT-Nexus member


Posts: 202
Joined: 11-Jun-2016
Last visit: 16-Jan-2020
Location: Ancash
purified cactus alkaloid in 1-2 ml water is great and a very different absorption rate than any volume of viscous tea.
working with tea in this ROA ive noticed its not necessarily faster onset, however the quality of the xperience has been much more emotional vs psychedelic. its not as potent as drinking tea ime however it is very easy on the body as theres a significant reduction of sensations to negotiate with. unlike dosing orally in the morning with the inherent pm fast theres a need to evacuate the colon as well as potentially do a pre rinse to ensure youre product is more quickly and completely being absorbed.

notably i enjoy this roa w mescaline however recent attempts with dmt in the same fashion lead to significant discomfort
no discomfort when using tea or mesc. seemingly just for me the just the D
grow plants, make tea, love life
 
pete666
#13 Posted : 9/6/2019 6:53:35 PM

DMT-Nexus member


Posts: 892
Joined: 13-Jan-2018
Last visit: 14-Nov-2019
Chaska wrote:
notably i enjoy this roa w mescaline however recent attempts with dmt in the same fashion lead to significant discomfort
no discomfort when using tea or mesc. seemingly just for me the just the D


pure dmt with vinegar? Or anything else? How much? What MAOI and what ROA for it?

Oral MAOI and rectal dmt is very smooth down there.
Acceptance of the fact that our reality is not real doesn't in fact mean it is not real. It just leads to better understanding what real means.
 
twitchy
#14 Posted : 9/6/2019 7:49:17 PM

DMT-Nexus member


Posts: 341
Joined: 05-Jun-2019
Last visit: 22-Feb-2020
Location: nammyohorenghekyo
Chaska wrote:
purified cactus alkaloid in 1-2 ml water is great and a very different absorption rate than any volume of viscous tea.
working with tea in this ROA ive noticed its not necessarily faster onset, however the quality of the xperience has been much more emotional vs psychedelic. its not as potent as drinking tea ime however it is very easy on the body as theres a significant reduction of sensations to negotiate with. unlike dosing orally in the morning with the inherent pm fast theres a need to evacuate the colon as well as potentially do a pre rinse to ensure youre product is more quickly and completely being absorbed.

notably i enjoy this roa w mescaline however recent attempts with dmt in the same fashion lead to significant discomfort
no discomfort when using tea or mesc. seemingly just for me the just the D


What is the actual difference between absorption in the colon and absorption in the stomach/gut? I would assume whatever that difference, this is what would be responsible for the difference in effects but it seems like it would/should be the same.
Author of this Post assumes no Responsibility, nor makes any Guarantee of the Accuracy or Validity of material in this Post. Material Contained or referred to in this Post is presented for Entertainment Purposes Only. This Material IS Not Intended to be Inferred, or Interpreted as Information, Advice, News, Instruction, or Factual Information.
 
pete666
#15 Posted : 9/6/2019 8:31:38 PM

DMT-Nexus member


Posts: 892
Joined: 13-Jan-2018
Last visit: 14-Nov-2019
twitchy wrote:
What is the actual difference between absorption in the colon and absorption in the stomach/gut? I would assume whatever that difference, this is what would be responsible for the difference in effects but it seems like it would/should be the same.


I would say for pure mescaline the bioavailability of rectal ROA is about 80% of oral. For pure dmt rectal ROA is 3x stronger, but much shorter.
Acceptance of the fact that our reality is not real doesn't in fact mean it is not real. It just leads to better understanding what real means.
 
Chaska
#16 Posted : 9/9/2019 5:42:48 PM

DMT-Nexus member


Posts: 202
Joined: 11-Jun-2016
Last visit: 16-Jan-2020
Location: Ancash
@pete dmt acetate 100mg no maoi, rectally after dissolving in 2 ml h2o
the gut and colonic discomfort wasnt bad at first it was the after effects, the next day the evacuation of bowells was very uncomfortable and kept feeling as though i had "to go" and it inspired a saline enema which seemed to resolve the issue.

i remembered a few years prior i did the same thing and felt the same next day consequences as well, it came back to me having concluded the same. mildly effective but greatly uncomfortable. mesc however (acetate as well) works well, quickly, and dosnt inspire relief enemas the next day. same quality product, the best of my career. from tea->dlimo->minimal vinegar for salting

not inspired to use d again this way, however am more inclined to make a tea of mimosa and attempt this way to feel the difference.

amazing you say its 3 x for D rectal potency, if i were to smoke 100 mg of acetate or eat it with an maoi i would be immersed. i got some CEV's from the 100mg rectal but they were fleeting and not very colorful.

i did the 100 mg 12 hours after dosing 1.5 feet bridgesii, and 6 hours after 10.5g old p ovoids
other attempts of 100mg rectally done sober, similar result. mild cevs, introspection, body high, afterglow

the acetates i work with crystalize and are not "black" goo, to give some metric of their quality
grow plants, make tea, love life
 
Chaska
#17 Posted : 9/9/2019 5:50:55 PM

DMT-Nexus member


Posts: 202
Joined: 11-Jun-2016
Last visit: 16-Jan-2020
Location: Ancash
i had a friend dose and dose and dose rectally, much like the shamanic colonic story and i think he ended up 500 mg of acetate from acacia before it took him on a powerful introspective experience, plastered to the floor. he felt the same impotency until it was too late. he also commented on its discomfort. i dont think he did it again, nor has he touched D in a couple years since. shamanic colonic lady was like well the first and second 200mg didnt work and then 600 mg shes lit af.

600mg would be black out level, and if it were 3x, thats 1.8 grams of D in one go. i dont know about others but i expect i would have sustained psychic trauma and maybe blocked the whole ordeal out and become riddled with subconscious transcendental logos

even my friend doing 500 with acacia, if it was 1/3 d (aproximating the purity of acacia acetate) thats still 166mgs rectally, and 3x potency sensation would still push him to 500mg sensation level.
after i brought the rectal ROA to his attention he tried and kept redosing till 500mg, then at 4 am i get a text in all caps "I LOVE YOU MAN" but as i said that was maybe the last time that alchemist merged with the spice, and its been years. could be either way on his experience pete but crystal presents a conundrum and contradiction to the 3x theory

are other salt forms more comortable?
grow plants, make tea, love life
 
pete666
#18 Posted : 9/9/2019 10:33:21 PM

DMT-Nexus member


Posts: 892
Joined: 13-Jan-2018
Last visit: 14-Nov-2019
For dmt rectal ROA is useless without MAOI. 100mg of dmt acetate would very likely sent you to other universes, 100mg of dmt fb or 130mg of dmt acetate would black you out if you had inhibited your MAO properly.
Obviously the absorption speed is not enough to fight the MAO enzymes for rectal ROA. Luckily moclobemide or harmalas can prepare the system sufficiently.

What is weird is zero potentiation of MAOI (moclo or harmalas) for rectal ROA and mescaline (at least for me). Many people claim it potentiates mescaline 2x or 3x for oral ROA. I still have to test this, but oral ROA for mescaline is very rare in my case, so it is questionable when that happens.

Chaska wrote:
the gut and colonic discomfort wasnt bad at first it was the after effects, the next day the evacuation of bowells was very uncomfortable and kept feeling as though i had "to go"


That is weird. Luckily I don't have such problems with dmt acetate or dmt fumarate.
Acceptance of the fact that our reality is not real doesn't in fact mean it is not real. It just leads to better understanding what real means.
 
 
Users browsing this forum
Guest

DMT-Nexus theme created by The Traveler
This page was generated in 0.046 seconds.