We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Ipomoea Sagitatta Options

BundleflowerPower
#1 Posted : 9/9/2019 9:12:48 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I tried Salt Marsh Morning Glory. I took 11 seeds (which are more massive than heavenly blues, and sort of resemble HBWR and are hairy). I crushed the seeds and extracted them in an alchoholic beverage called twisted tea. I had a quite clear experience. They’re certainly active for me.

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

twitchy
#2 Posted : 9/23/2019 6:10:50 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Wow, only 11 seeds... that's interesting. Thumbs up
Author of this Post assumes no Responsibility, nor makes any Guarantee of the Accuracy or Validity of material in this Post. Material Contained or referred to in this Post is presented for Entertainment Purposes Only. This Material IS Not Intended to be Inferred, or Interpreted as Information, Advice, News, Instruction, or Factual Information.

twitchy
#3 Posted : 9/23/2019 6:13:36 AM

DMT-Nexus member

My garden is thick with Ipomoea coccinea this year, but not alot of info on them. Wut?

Edit:
One of the better write-ups I've seen on Ipomoeas...
http://www.scielo.br/sci...=S0102-695X2012000300031
Author of this Post assumes no Responsibility, nor makes any Guarantee of the Accuracy or Validity of material in this Post. Material Contained or referred to in this Post is presented for Entertainment Purposes Only. This Material IS Not Intended to be Inferred, or Interpreted as Information, Advice, News, Instruction, or Factual Information.

BundleflowerPower
#4 Posted : 10/26/2023 1:15:56 AM

DMT-Nexus member

An interesting note; on the central gulf coast of the united states, if one finds Ipomea Sagittata growing in a place, one might also find Sweet Acacia growing nearby.