We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Dance baby, dance! Options

Whatis
#1 Posted : 9/7/2019 11:39:39 PM

Its a question of perspective...

Well, viewing out of your/my eyes inside this slice of time is lovely isn't it?

I blasted off today after a while. And fuck me, i forgot how squidgey it all is.

My observer, isn't MY observer. Just as your isn't yours. The way we are catapulted through time together seemingly separate yet all one - is mind bending.

The impossibleness of existence and the searching for meaning is quite absurd, in a divine self centred sort of way.

I blasted off in my bed room, after a hiatus of perhaps a few years. In that time I've gotten married and life has been good. But it's odd how a sense of separation, seriousness and solidness at being me has crept back in.

But bang. 35mg in a vapourgenie. There/here it is. How could you forget this, dummy?

There is a place beyond time. Literally where there is no time. And that place is now. It's all quite ridiculous when I try to put it into language.

Vibrations playing with each other, forms taking individual vantage points. Stories of me and you emerging from infinity.

It's hard to feel viscerally as a person in time with a life, but everything is all right. Forever. And always will be.

Dance baby.

Love you x
Much Love <3 xx

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

FranLover
#2 Posted : 9/8/2019 2:48:07 AM

Long live the world in peace, prosperity, and freedom from suffering

FranLover attached the following image(s):
60710606.jpg (23kb) downloaded 54 time(s).
Todo lo que quiero es que me recuerdes siempre así...amándote. Mantay kuna kayadidididi~~Ayahuasca shamudididi. Silence ○ Shiva ◇ eternal Purusha.
What we have done is establish the rule of authority in silence. Silence is the administrator of the universe. In silence is the script of Natural Law, eternally guiding the destiny of everyone. The Joy of Giving See the job. Do the job. Stay out of the misery.
May this world be established with a sense of well-being and happiness. May all beings in all worlds be blessed with peace, contentment, and freedom.
This mass of stress visible in the here & now has sensuality for its reason, sensuality for its source, sensuality for its cause, the reason being simply sensuality.

FranLover
#3 Posted : 9/8/2019 2:52:38 AM

Long live the world in peace, prosperity, and freedom from suffering

Today I was thinking about this and I came to the conclusion that we are bound to forget something which is beyond our grasp. I dont think we can handle such complexity.

Better to live one day
Wondering
How all things arise and pass away.

Better to live one hour
Seeing
The one life beyond the way.

Better to live one moment
In the moment
Of the way beyond the way.
Todo lo que quiero es que me recuerdes siempre así...amándote. Mantay kuna kayadidididi~~Ayahuasca shamudididi. Silence ○ Shiva ◇ eternal Purusha.
What we have done is establish the rule of authority in silence. Silence is the administrator of the universe. In silence is the script of Natural Law, eternally guiding the destiny of everyone. The Joy of Giving See the job. Do the job. Stay out of the misery.
May this world be established with a sense of well-being and happiness. May all beings in all worlds be blessed with peace, contentment, and freedom.
This mass of stress visible in the here & now has sensuality for its reason, sensuality for its source, sensuality for its cause, the reason being simply sensuality.

Whatis
#4 Posted : 9/8/2019 6:07:25 PM

Its a question of perspective...

It seems complex in retrospect, but like the most simple, obvious possibility when I'm there.

But yes, the reality of it seems to be out of the grasp of human memory, art and language. Despite it seeming more real than this world when I'm there.
Much Love <3 xx