We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Experience Vault (Harmaline, Harmine, THH) Options

ismokecrystals
#1 Posted : 11/8/2009 5:23:29 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I think we need to dedicate a specific place for dosages and experiences for the Harmala alkaloids. Upon receiving my THH yesterday, I was astounded at how long it took me to find information on average doses. It was scattered throught numerous threads, such as the Tetrahydroharmine (THH) sublingually thread and other forums.

This thread should be for EXPERIENCES ONLY with regards to the Harmala alkaloids. This should include experiences with Caapi and Rue as well. THIS THREAD IS NOT FOR DISCUSSION! In order to keep it devoid of clutter, please post only experiences!

The idea is that this data can be condensed into a normal dosing guideline for these alkaloids.

In your post please include:
Substances taken (and amounts)::

Weight::

Height::

Body type (muscular, skinny, fat %, etc)::

Experience with drugs (in general and with these alkaloids)::

Trip report Smile::

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

ismokecrystals
#2 Posted : 11/8/2009 5:34:20 PM

DMT-Nexus member

T-120min 2g blunt Weed quality: beasters
T=0 10mg THH sublingually
t+30min 30mg THH orally
t+60min 80mg THH orally
t+70min 8mg THH insufflated
t+60-90min 16-20oz Belgian quadruple. ABV 20%

6' 1"

210 lbs
Body type (muscular, skinny, fat %, etc)::~
~ 27% body fat
First time using THH or any harmala. Mild experience with hallucinogens.
Trip report Smile::

Speedy rush similar to blowing amphetamine salts was felt within 1 minute of putting the powder under my tongue. Within 10 minutes, this had subsided and I was simply very happy. When asked how I felt, I sincerely described how it felt to float in a cloud. Very warm feeling, not temperature but in the mind. Content, happy, all smiles. Body high with the marijuana was reminiscent of an opiate high. Very floaty, like I was in a warm bath or something. T+4hrs I began to feel very sleepy. The following sleep cycle was different from normal. I was less asleep than usual, I usually sleep like a log. However, this time I awoke many times. Dry mouth was very pronounced , perhaps from the hygroscopic nature of THH? I slept approx the same amount as normal. Next day effects are minimal.

ismokecrystals
#3 Posted : 11/8/2009 6:16:14 PM

DMT-Nexus member

T=0 180mg THH orally
t+10 50mg DMT orally (in cup mixed with juice. NOT dissolved)

6' 1"

210 lbs
Body type (muscular, skinny, fat %, etc)::~
~ 27% body fat
Second time with THH. Mild experience with hallucinogens.

Report:
Slight effects were felt approx 1 minute after ingestion of both substances. It is a warm feeling, but not very apparent. Tightness (very slight) in the face was felt near the sinuses after THH was ingested. I will comment more as time goes on.

Slight tripping feeling is noted at T+30min. Very slight visuals. Shadows mainly. Nothing major. Stomach feels weird.

I ate some Cheetos and smoked a bong hit or 2. OEVs consist of slight shadows overlayed in the vision of my third eye. Nothing I would attribute to DMT- I have had similar when really high.

I guess next time I will take 100mg DMT freebase with the same amount of THH. I have an unusually strong stomach so maybe I should up the THH dose as well.

smokeydaze
#4 Posted : 11/8/2009 11:39:53 PM

Dragunov Mylshka Teapot

Substances taken
400mg rue xtract
Weight
90kg
Height
6'4

Taken in 3 separate doses spanning 40min and metabolised with a blunt, I was initially overcome with extreme relaxation and warmth. More smoking brought on a period of 3 hours of fatigue and mild tripping, consisting of trails and brightness/distortion of colour. All in all a very enjoyable experience, felt fine the next morning and eager to try again.
SMOKE MORE DMT, SMOKE MORE DMT NOW

ismokecrystals
#5 Posted : 12/24/2009 3:10:27 PM

DMT-Nexus member

soulfood wrote:
I had my first ever full on DMT freakout last night.

I had 50mg THH sublingually then 2 hours later smoked a tiny 10mg's of spice. Next thing I know my heart is going crazy and I get that urge to run to the bathroom. Halfway there I start giggling because my legs look like they are made of lego and there's digital fish swimming all around me. Then I hit the deck for 10 seconds, then go back to bed until my pulse calms down. I had a weird pain in my left arm and my heart was going c c c crazy!!! Scarey shit. All the while I was fully OEV immersed.

It was 45-50 minutes later until I was back to baseline. After that I had a very sharp headache that was very localised to a small point near my left temple for about 3 hours. Funny thing is I was barely feeling the THH. I was not expecting 10mgs to do that! I'd never heard of such a crazy reaction with this combo. I guess I had too much THH, if that's the case that stuff is way more transparent than I ever imagined. Only effects before the DMT seemed to be the slightest euphoria, with no physical sensations.

My experience with smoke DMT/Harmala combo has been from smoking rue extracts or caapi leaves with DMT and it was always more mellow. This caught me very much by surprise. The onset was so fast.

Was I probably using too much THH or do you think it's possible that some folk can have a bad reaction too it? I have to admit I'm a little apprehensive about using THH for pharmahusca now.