We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV12
Vaporized DMT not having an effect in those who it has worked for previously Options

Infinite I
#21 Posted : 7/18/2010 12:33:45 PM

JC

Forgot about this thread sorry folks just to BGTM this was newly extracted spice, swim hasnt smoked any spice in over a year nice white crystals his friend procured and hardly anything from them, going to have to make a new batch

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

wet sand
#22 Posted : 9/8/2019 8:27:07 AM
DMT-Nexus member

SnozzleBerry wrote:
dopestone wrote:
have you ever seen someone clear a huge hit and say "oh well this doesn't work?" no they are sucked into a trance and they have an experience.

Actually, I have. I think it's funny that you decided I haven't seen such a thing based on your own experiences, but ok. My friend, who's on this site under the handle pro_bert has been having this exact issue recently. He smokes both pure spice and jungle spice, but finds that it doesn't take him anywhere. We're talking doses over 50mg and he's completely lucid within 30-45 seconds of clearing the GVG. He's clearly having tryptamine effects on his body, but he is not journeying at all. I actually shot him this thread via pm, because I thought it was particularly relevant to what he's been experiencing.

In all the people I have dosed with dmt, this is the only case that I have encountered like this. I believe it has to do with a lot of his life circumstances and things going on around and with him, hence my questions earlier in this thread. This is something I'm interested in figuring out, because it is most definitely not "bunk spice" (whatever you believe that to be, if you can't explain it in real scientific terms it doesn't mean anything, these things have mechanisms for doing what they do, you can't just say it magically doesn't work) at least in the case that I am familiar with.

Hi there, How did things work out for your friend ? Was he able to access hyperspace and trip again ?

PREV12