We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Felt Great The Next Day~~Ketamine Experience Report~~Fourth Experience~~Insufflation, 60mg. Options

FranLover
#1 Posted : 8/31/2019 1:53:43 AM

Long live the world in peace, prosperity, and freedom from suffering

Having had my third ketamine experience the previous day, consisting of 80mg which provided feelings of euphoria and numbness and joy, I had my final ketamine trip which was 60mg snorted at once. I fell in bed and starting falling through the bed and above me was a black hole with black tentacles things kind of like Venom from spider man, but just a black hole. This was a better experience than the previous day which had been amazing. I was so numb and dissacioated. My three previous doses none had been this dissociative. I could not open my eyes and I could not see. I could barley get up but mangaed to put some dmt on top of some herb (no harmalas with ketamine!!) Unfortunatley the setting was not good as it was 11am and a busy time in my household. But I smoked. Each toke was extremley powerful and gave effects right away. Afer some tokes streched out, two triangles appeared infront of me and I started leaving my body, my heart rushing. I said No Thank You, Enough For Me.

Anyway stuff happened later. And I even went for a bike ride. I had not done that since highschool!

Thing is the rest of the day and the next day I felt amazing! Great things happened in my life! I saw things diferently. I changed habits. I got motivated to change things. I didnt use ketamine again and didnt ask my plug for it and wont but there was a desire for it the following day and in fact 2 weeks later I still show up from work and when I go into my room I feel an urge to snort ketamine. I wont though.

Two weeks later I still remember how good and detached I felt the following day after that last dose. And I still carry the fire of self improvement ! This has been my first experience with a dissociative and its been the best introduction I could have had.

In that same week, and in the vein of this self improvement, I was laying in bed an afternoon completley sober (which is rare, but I'm working on that now) and apparently have some hppd because I was seeing things appear on the wall and stuff. And I get a vision of an A. But since I am sober I persue the manner differently than when high, and this time reached out and talked to a higher power, and said " I am very interested in that vision, I notice its not complete, please continue showing me. I want to know. Please continue the vision."

The A moved a little bit and I saw the other side of it (it turned from 2d to 3d)

It was a pyramid! The line passing through the A was the lines of the square rocks that make the pyramid.

Disclaimer; Ketamine is an addictive substance. Come in if you want, Get out if you can.
Todo lo que quiero es que me recuerdes siempre así...amándote. Mantay kuna kayadidididi~~Ayahuasca shamudididi. Silence ○ Shiva ◇ eternal Purusha.
What we have done is establish the rule of authority in silence. Silence is the administrator of the universe. In silence is the script of Natural Law, eternally guiding the destiny of everyone. The Joy of Giving See the job. Do the job. Stay out of the misery.
May this world be established with a sense of well-being and happiness. May all beings in all worlds be blessed with peace, contentment, and freedom.
This mass of stress visible in the here & now has sensuality for its reason, sensuality for its source, sensuality for its cause, the reason being simply sensuality.

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.