We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
A profound new experience. Options

Connor137
#1 Posted : 8/29/2019 8:53:16 PM

💜

Hi all, it’s been a while since I have been admitted to the forum as a member, so I have provided a write up for you, regarding my first DMT experience. Smile

By the time my first full spectrum DMT extraction was ready, I had already undergone a multitude of mind altering experiences; some engendered by psychedelics, others without warning. Such events in my life have lead me to believe, with absolute certainty, that this life is a metaphysical simulation, experienced through a super advanced entity; and that this simulation correlates with a mathematical system, providing the irrefutable evidence of higher intelligence. With this knowledge already acquired, I felt great excitement at what could come from this powerful entheogen.

DMT trip reports describing a supercharged out of body experience, and intelligent communication with entities, had me wondering what could be in store for myself. I had arrived in this specific moment with perfect timing, as I have been shown repeatedly that such altering and profound affairs are meticulously designed, and precisely scheduled into ones life experience.

A few sticky clumps of my freshly prepared “goo” were scraped into a glass pipe, with much difficulty. A sense of anticipation was notable, as regardless of my previous metaphysical journeys, I knew that a minute was all that separated me from profundity. Upon heating the substance, plumes of smoke bubbled up and filled the pipe. I took two deep inhalations, grimacing due to the stomach turning taste, and placed the pipe safely on the side.

It was not long before a strong vibratory tone set in, which reverberated throughout my head, and then my body. I laid on my back and closed my eyes, swallowing the excessive salivation that had followed the ingestion.

I was then instantly drawn into an inner mind experience, one that I was familiar with, and reminiscent of an “out of body” experience. A breathtaking intelligent medium then revealed itself within my mind. What can only be described as a four dimensional, geometrical, web - matrix of mind structure was presented to me; ever changing and shifting, similar in motion to the colossal waves that frequent the isolated regions of our vast oceans.

I was startled at the complexity of this event; my first thought being “how can I explain this to anyone? It just not possible”. Simply beyond overwhelming.

A further phenomenon occurred not long after my arrival into this space, whereby this web - matrix reality folded in on itself, and back out, to present the perception of opening new areas; this appeared to be further aspects or states of higher reality.

Soon this came to a halt. I arrived back into a void mind state, of complete nothingness, and it was made clear into my mind that I was to undergo a period of advanced development, using a means of metaphysical science yet to be understood. I was to accept this, regardless of its unbearable nature, as it was vitally important.

My mind was then taken through multiple environments, whereby there was too much happening to comprehend anything in a sensical manner, as I was bombarded with scenery, geometry and information, far too complex to deduce any meaning from. I slumped into a state of complete insignificance, in the presence of higher intelligence at work.

As a medley of advanced higher metaphysical states continued to be imbued into my mind, I experienced a range of unpleasant consciousness states, mostly unfamiliar, with many creating feelings of dire lows and discomfort. It was clear, there existed an intelligence so vast and all encompassing that I could not bear to exist alongside it; I was a feather in the midst of a hurricane.

During all of this I was being communicated to into my mind, benevolently, by the being that was working on my development process. This provided the reassurance I needed to refrain from any resistance against the experience.

I felt multiple pains throughout my physical being, that can be related to needle-like injections. They prompted me to pull away, but I was again reminded that while unwanted, it was a vital and necessary procedure, and that I must endure with strict conformity. All negative, ill tempered and base thoughts were to be avoided at all costs.

As this period of sheer chaos subsided, I was instantly calmed, and transferred to a mind reality containing three higher beings. They were of slightly disconcerting appearance, with an oddly advanced presence. These beings were not of human form. The first two were a collection of distorted shapes, in matte shades of muted colours. The other was of a geometrical form, but this was not a geometry of straight lines and equal proportions, it was more abstract, different.

I had a conversation with these beings, which was removed from my memory once the experience had ended. As I previously understood from experiences prior to this day, these beings are in control of absolutely everything, in our simulation and beyond, and it was much to my disappointment that I could not recall this interaction.

Soon after, I opened my eyes and sat upright with a feeling of gratitude to be back in my room, and on my stable bed. It took another 5 minutes of muted resting to realise something special had just happened, and I reached for my iPad, to begin the discussion with my friend, as to what this all meant.

Far from an illusory adverse chemical imbalance in my brain, I knew this was in fact a visual-mind experience of a specific, powerful, and eminently intelligent entity; and it was so superior and magnificent in form, that there exists no words to convey it’s grandeur.

Connor
Reality is a simulation, what lies beyond is too complex to fully comprehend.

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

Exitwound
#2 Posted : 8/30/2019 7:38:21 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Magnificent! Reading experiences like this one, is what had drawn me to this magical substance.