We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Anyone brew with abla? Options

Ferrum
#1 Posted : 8/27/2019 10:58:01 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I've a ton of alba leaf and am thinking of brewing it alone with some vine or rue . Never have used it. Some folks say it's psychoactive . I know it's not a potential nn source but I was curious as it's been around a long long time ...someone here must have drank one or two cups of it and lived to tell .

Reports I've tried to dig up are sparse in descriptive report and I'd like to find a more detailed one more than it showed a loving character (nothing wrong with that though ) .

I'm just very curious and would like to hear before I go into it soon

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

twitchy
#2 Posted : 8/28/2019 5:41:02 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I seem to recall reading that the UDV in Brazil use Alba in their ayahuasca brews, and if I remember correctly it does contain DMT but at about 60% the concentration of Viridis. If you don't want it, I know a twitchy that will gladly dispose of it for you Big grin
Author of this Post assumes no Responsibility, nor makes any Guarantee of the Accuracy or Validity of material in this Post. Material Contained or referred to in this Post is presented for Entertainment Purposes Only. This Material IS Not Intended to be Inferred, or Interpreted as Information, Advice, News, Instruction, or Factual Information.

Jees
#3 Posted : 8/28/2019 9:48:45 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I read that alba and carthagenensis are used despite their low spice content, if any.
To add their profile nonetheless, like backing vocals sort of.
So not for the power engine of dmt but rather an agent of conduct, while other admixtures provide for that power with their spice profile. Their use should en-richen the difference in tuning between extracts use and full spectrum brews.

Ferrum
#4 Posted : 1/14/2020 3:00:42 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Long time old reply but thanks to both that was the answer I was looking for . Going to try it now soon