We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Breakthrough on cannabis Options

AllThings
#1 Posted : 9/29/2018 9:23:31 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I am a fairly recent explorer to cannabis since I just started growing it.

I am stunned to find now 2 times out of maybe 10 trips I have received teaching that rivals or rather continues off where my mushroom trips have taken me.

I received a similar tilt shift visual perspective and though there was no out of ego experience I definitive was in a deep trance state and was shown how we are all one via a long third eye visual fractal experience. Even still having ego I was shown how I am still all that is, just a part of all that is doing something different from its other parts.

I am still coming down so I will come back to fix this post, but I am just so moved by the teaching I wanted to come start my post now.

What a gift.

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

strtman
#2 Posted : 9/30/2018 3:09:46 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Good to hear about your great experience. I am also surprised what cannabis can do to you. It sure is a gift Smile.

Quiet the mind and the soul will speak

Lowtones
#3 Posted : 9/30/2018 6:46:19 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Last time I smoked some high quality cannabis I went into some light "tripping." I have a feeling it's because I had recently smoked DMT sandwiched between good cannabis, and there was still some connection in my brain. I was staring into this odd screen print and really getting into its world. Then I started having an OBE for a minute or two. All from good herb and a little glass of Macallan 12 Smile

downwardsfromzero
#4 Posted : 9/30/2018 10:27:21 PM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

I've had pretty deep experiences on occasion with oral cannabis (avocado oil extracted). Real plant spirit stuff =b

“There is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call 'a field of force'. The field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work."
― Jacques Bergier, quoting Fulcanelli

KloudQ7
#5 Posted : 10/1/2018 3:35:09 AM

DMT-Nexus member

When I first started smoking my dad gave me a brownie. It hit me so hard I was having full visual and audio hallucinations for hours. there was an odd carnival theme, weird shapes and silly circus music playing loudly in my head. Could not stop laughing. And once I quit for several months and had very LSD like visuals from smoking a bowl.

dragonrider
#6 Posted : 10/1/2018 10:30:35 AM

DMT-Nexus member

KloudQ7 wrote:
When I first started smoking my dad gave me a brownie. It hit me so hard I was having full visual and audio hallucinations for hours. there was an odd carnival theme, weird shapes and silly circus music playing loudly in my head. Could not stop laughing. And once I quit for several months and had very LSD like visuals from smoking a bowl.

Yes, i've had simmilar experiences.

I expect that some synthetic cannabinoids could even give more powerfull experiences, but they could also be more risky to take. I think you could die from an overdose, or suffer braindamage from some of these compounds as they are not partial, but full cannabinoid receptor agonists.

AllThings
#7 Posted : 10/1/2018 9:44:46 PM

DMT-Nexus member

It is so great to find this out about cannabis. I did feel a hangover effect next day and had a bit of discomfort coming back into regular awareness. Its so hard to gracefully let go of the other state.Smile

I haven't had mushrooms in a few months because I was told "I couldn't bring that in"(ego b.s)
So I have been processing and not trying again till I feel clear of it so I can continue.

This/these cannabis experiences were both totally unexpected and my rate of only 2 of 10 uses providing these experience shows perhaps I am still lingering in ego b.s. to much at the moment to try mushrooms again productively.Embarrased Rolling eyes

Thank you for sharing your experiences. I honestly had not heard this profound experience was possible through cannabis.

It seems people minimize the plant by not acknowledging this capacity. Though you most often hear of mushrooms being use just for fun so perhaps this is the same reason most people do not experience what I can only describe as a plants teacher energy with cannabis. Openness to it or intent of use?

Also I know mushrooms disrupts the default mode of the brain hence why we are more open to experiencing awareness we might otherwise tune out. Do you think there is something similar occurring with cannabis in these instances?

I got the feeling these plants are like a key to reaching what is always right around us but for some reason we have trouble finding on our own.

I haven't tried lsd, I am growing a few plants that can be used for extraction but seems with their growth rate that will be a decade away. Laughing Maybe by then I will be out of my ego bs enough to get all I can from the experience.

As always thank you for sharing your knowledge and reverence for the experience and plants.
This type of conversation I do not think could happen anywhere else.
You are a gift just like the plants.

AllThings
#8 Posted : 10/1/2018 9:46:29 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I forgot to mention, I remember people saying cannabis enhances mushroom trips, after this I totally understand the synergy. Pretty amazing.

ZomakMk7
#9 Posted : 8/25/2019 1:35:09 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hey! Interesting report!
I once broke through on cannabis, i smoked a normal sized joint, i was with my friends and everyone was falling asleep and i was tripping pretty hard (i dont smoke often so i dont build up a tolerance lol and after a spiritual retirement cannabis started to hit reaaaly hard and different for me) so i decided to relax and close my eyes.
In the exact moment i closed them i was shot into hyperspace and arrived to this place made out of yellow and orange squares with a 4d moving sculpture infront of me, there was a presence besides me, "he" greeted me and told me (not verbally idk how though) to look at his art and only at his art, it was unexplainably amazing but after a few minutes i wanted to see "him" so i tried to turn my head to the side and he again said "just look at my piece art"
I couldnt resist myself so i tried again to turn my head, never in my life i had to try so hard, after a few seconds i managed to look at him and instantly i blinked again and i wad back in the kitchen with my friends.
The awesome part and interesting thing was that no time had pasted in this reality. I simply blinked.

Metta-Morpheus
#10 Posted : 8/25/2019 2:53:25 PM

Fly with the sea birds and sh!t

ModeratorSenior Member

Whoa! Where do you get your weed from?

From you Dante.

Oh yeah... Mr. Cheisel, what’s up!

“You think that’s air you’re breathing?” -Morpheus
“Whoa fellas, I’m feeling kinda bowling ball-ish.” -Leopold Butters Stoch
It’s got what plants crave. -Brawndo

Magic is here for us all to feel. Naming it isn’t what makes it real.
Running around for us all to know, noticing isn’t what makes it so... -Avett Brothers

FranLover
#11 Posted : 8/26/2019 7:33:17 PM

Long live the world in peace, prosperity, and freedom from suffering

ZomakMk7 wrote:
Hey! Interesting report!
I once broke through on cannabis, i smoked a normal sized joint, i was with my friends and everyone was falling asleep and i was tripping pretty hard (i dont smoke often so i dont build up a tolerance lol and after a spiritual retirement cannabis started to hit reaaaly hard and different for me) so i decided to relax and close my eyes.
In the exact moment i closed them i was shot into hyperspace and arrived to this place made out of yellow and orange squares with a 4d moving sculpture infront of me, there was a presence besides me, "he" greeted me and told me (not verbally idk how though) to look at his art and only at his art, it was unexplainably amazing but after a few minutes i wanted to see "him" so i tried to turn my head to the side and he again said "just look at my piece art"
I couldnt resist myself so i tried again to turn my head, never in my life i had to try so hard, after a few seconds i managed to look at him and instantly i blinked again and i wad back in the kitchen with my friends.
The awesome part and interesting thing was that no time had pasted in this reality. I simply blinked.

Thats very interesting. This is from ones of my trip reports from 12/2018 with 1g shrooms, full cannabis edible dose, and smoking changa.

" with 1 gram of shrooms and a weed edible I entered an abstract painting and this was the weirdest experience I ever had. It was blissful, yet I felt like a heroin user; I had forgoten that I did other things beside be lying in bed having visions. I thought to myself I could be like this forever, theres no need to ever return to my life and habits again. I will hibernate like a bear!"

The reason it felt like this was cause I was in a slow art work, that moved around, but it was very strange like being a piece of abstract art. I feel there was an essence to it that said "look at me, look at me, I am incomprehensible art" All I remember is the color soft light blue.

Todo lo que quiero es que me recuerdes siempre así...amándote. Mantay kuna kayadidididi~~Ayahuasca shamudididi. Silence ○ Shiva ◇ eternal Purusha.
What we have done is establish the rule of authority in silence. Silence is the administrator of the universe. In silence is the script of Natural Law, eternally guiding the destiny of everyone. The Joy of Giving See the job. Do the job. Stay out of the misery.
May this world be established with a sense of well-being and happiness. May all beings in all worlds be blessed with peace, contentment, and freedom.
This mass of stress visible in the here & now has sensuality for its reason, sensuality for its source, sensuality for its cause, the reason being simply sensuality.

twitchy
#12 Posted : 8/26/2019 8:00:27 PM

DMT-Nexus member

A long time ago, in my early twenties I was growing a single indica which I kept alive in 24/7 light for three years. I would clip leaves to smoke rather than budding it, and everytime I would clip it I would scrape the scissor blades off into a tiny glass vial. Minute piece by piece slowly added up and after a couple of years I had collected about half a bowl full of a gummy purple substance. One day I decided to try this out and fired it up. The next two hours or so of my life was spent in a fetal position in my closet, in and out of a blissful semi-conscious state where I was definitely hallucinating. It's the only time I've ever experienced anything like it on THC, but I still don't know that I would call it a 'breakthrough'.
Man I sure miss that little shrub, the power went out during a snow storm for a couple of days and she flowered/hermaphrodited on me and that was the end of her... er... it.
Author of this Post assumes no Responsibility, nor makes any Guarantee of the Accuracy or Validity of material in this Post. Material Contained or referred to in this Post is presented for Entertainment Purposes Only. This Material IS Not Intended to be Inferred, or Interpreted as Information, Advice, News, Instruction, or Factual Information.