We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
5 hours of Purge, and then I met my dead son. Options

Yugambeh
#1 Posted : 8/17/2019 4:33:34 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I’m not 100% back yet, sitting outside and watching the sunrise.

It was brutal and I fought with Aya! Why? Because I had a reason to visit her, I’ve planned
this since we lost our little Gavin in the 22nd week, 2012. She made me ill and I had the purge both ways
but I did not give up, I told her I wanted to meet Gavin and I needed to know that he is being loved and that he’s not alone.

It felt like days of battles and finally SHE gave up because I promised her she could have me and do whatever she wanted
with me after she let me see my son.

The nausea disappeared instantly and I spoke to my son, he appeared as a fire flame, he said that he is fine and he’s not alone, he said that he loves us very much and to say to mum he is with her everyday.

This moment felt like seconds, and then he disappeared and I just let go, I was satisfied, Aya came back
and took me on a journey that I won’t do again in a LONG time. I don’t know where I went but it was not here.

It was hard to appreciate as I felt so nauseous and spent a lot of time on the toilet. I also became so dizzy from
being completely disorientated.

Will go to bed now and just try to comprehend what I just experienced.

I love you all!

I think there is hope for the human beings.

Safe journeys.

/Y
I am like a white cloud with no destination, I place goals to trick myself in believing I have somewhere to arrive, everything is a successful goal when I realise I have already arrived.

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

Ferrum
#2 Posted : 8/17/2019 5:56:37 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Bless you and your intentions for that journey

My wife and I lost twins around the same time as you .

We always knew they were around after . What you have just told , even though we knew the same , brings some peace . Thank you . We had a son some time after that we have been very proud and grateful and blessed and it's been a joy......so don't forget to try again if you guys didn't already .

And thank you again

Yugambeh
#3 Posted : 8/17/2019 9:38:26 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Ferrum wrote:
Bless you and your intentions for that journey

My wife and I lost twins around the same time as you .

We always knew they were around after . What you have just told , even though we knew the same , brings some peace . Thank you . We had a son some time after that we have been very proud and grateful and blessed and it's been a joy......so don't forget to try again if you guys didn't already .

And thank you again

I’m sorry for loss, but they are still with us.

We had a son 1 year after who is 6 years old now.

Take care.

/Y
I am like a white cloud with no destination, I place goals to trick myself in believing I have somewhere to arrive, everything is a successful goal when I realise I have already arrived.

Eaglepath
#4 Posted : 8/17/2019 10:21:13 AM

I rather root my values in my own hallucinations than in society´s neurotic illusions..

So beautiful! Thanks for sharing! BIG HUG TO YOU!
"Too cute to live, too cozy to die" - Eaglepath

Psilosopher?
#5 Posted : 8/17/2019 12:19:07 PM

Don't Panic

It's incredible how DMT responds to our requests, so long as we approach it with sincerity and authenticity. It knows you better than you.

The challenging experiences are the best ones, they are the ones which teach.
"A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools."

WarpedDimension
#6 Posted : 8/17/2019 12:27:44 PM

DMT-Nexus member

This grabbed me in a powerful way....absolutely beautiful! I am at a loss for words...

Thank you very much for sharing!
“Silence is a source of Great Strength.” ~Lao Tzu

DreadedShaman
#7 Posted : 8/17/2019 2:43:59 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I think that unconditional love has a totally powerful impact on the human mind!
Powerful enough to create an afterlife perhaps.

I'll stop for a sec and say this broke and warmed my heart, and I wish to send you and your family all of the love in the world.

But it sounds like you love your son like any excellent parent, unconditionally. And I at least believe that through this he will always be there. I also think the beautiful part about this is that love can be passed onto others, keeping him alive in the minds and hearts of those who loved him very much.

Much love,

twitchy
#8 Posted : 8/26/2019 6:13:32 AM

DMT-Nexus member

What an awesome and touching experience this must have been. I wholly believe that at least some of these entities we are in contact with are our own departed kind and kin. The next time I travel, I think I'm going to try to make contact with some specific loved ones and see what comes of it. Thanks for posting this, it helped me decide to do it as well and it's nice to know someone did so successfully.
Author of this Post assumes no Responsibility, nor makes any Guarantee of the Accuracy or Validity of material in this Post. Material Contained or referred to in this Post is presented for Entertainment Purposes Only. This Material IS Not Intended to be Inferred, or Interpreted as Information, Advice, News, Instruction, or Factual Information.