We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
An interseting channel about the micro cosmos. Options

Jees
#1 Posted : 8/22/2019 10:29:44 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Front row seat watching the little things:

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

FranLover
#2 Posted : 8/23/2019 12:03:39 AM

Long live the world in peace, prosperity, and freedom from suffering

I geek out on these too. Its totally fascinating and sooo much like DMT!!! Micro animals ftw!💓
Todo lo que quiero es que me recuerdes siempre así...amándote. Mantay kuna kayadidididi~~Ayahuasca shamudididi. Silence ○ Shiva ◇ eternal Purusha.
What we have done is establish the rule of authority in silence. Silence is the administrator of the universe. In silence is the script of Natural Law, eternally guiding the destiny of everyone. The Joy of Giving See the job. Do the job. Stay out of the misery.
May this world be established with a sense of well-being and happiness. May all beings in all worlds be blessed with peace, contentment, and freedom.
This mass of stress visible in the here & now has sensuality for its reason, sensuality for its source, sensuality for its cause, the reason being simply sensuality.

Jees
#3 Posted : 8/23/2019 12:20:14 PM

DMT-Nexus member

^^ fascinating indeed, it's a mind bending weird world of unimaginable complexity, like a hyperspace of innerspace.

What I rate high in youtubes is the narrator's capacity to bring the story.
At moments I got the funny idea to listen to Terence McKenna's son Big grin .

Nydex
#4 Posted : 8/23/2019 1:02:00 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Yeah I've been closely following this channel since their first video. They're getting better and better, and I appreciate the amount of hard work they put in their content.

Their latest video is amazing! I've yet to watch them while tripping though, that would be interesting.
TRUST

LET GO

BE OPEN

Jees
#5 Posted : 9/18/2019 8:19:51 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Heil Hydra!

This gives me the chills Shocked

Tony6Strings
#6 Posted : 9/19/2019 9:43:08 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Very cool thank you for posting!!
olympus mon wrote:
You need to hit it with intention to get where you want to be!

"Good and evil lay side by side as electric love penetrates the sky..." -Hendrix

"We have arrived at truth, and now we find truth is a mystery- a play of joy, creation, and energy. This is source. This is the mystic touchstone that heals and renews. This is the beginning again. This is entheogenic." -Nicholas Sand

IIYI
#7 Posted : 9/20/2019 7:24:55 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Jees big Thank you for sharing! You are amazing. Each topic is better than the previous one. The video channel is very beautiful and interesting. The Microcosm reveals a very beautiful and dynamic World that is infront our eyes all the time and even interacts with our lives. The videos themselves are endlessly beautiful, they are a work of art. When I watch them, I rejoice at how limitless, complex and beautiful the Creator's Creation is.
Phylogeny repeats Ontogeny - IIYI

Jees
#8 Posted : 9/20/2019 8:53:31 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Thanks for the nice words and
IIYI wrote:
...they are a work of art.

Absolutely, never seen such art before. This is how to recruit people into science, this is the way. A perfect symbiosis of narration and tech.

One could ignore many things in life but once you've taken notice of the microworld in the way these people present it, it clings on you Big grin

Down there it's still hunting and protecting and outsmarting, same things going on at sub eye level.