We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Hello Nexians! - My attempt of an essay Options

Explorer.exe
#1 Posted : 8/20/2019 11:52:04 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hi all,

Sorry for the possible spelling or grammatical errors, I'm not a native English speaker..

My journey with psychedelics and other mind expanding substances started about 13yrs ago, so I'm not a total rookie.
During that time dmt-nexus has been the place for all DMT related information and now that I just started experimenting with MHRB, I would like to be part of this culture.

Before doing my own extraction I really hadn't tried DMT before. ..Except for a one hit from a pipe at some party in a forest. It wasn't anything special. Some distortion in the dark forest and really heavy feeling. It wasn't negative at all, just quite a dud.

Now that I've managed to extract my own spice, I did try it, but set & setting was bad.. 50mg vaped from a ghetto lamp vaporizer, my GF was asking questions and wanted to show me something from my computer while my world was changing to something really weird. I got anxious and didn't like it. I was afraid of my negative thoughts.
No breakthrough but beautiful colors and this grid like thing that seemed to fill all the space.
It didn't kill my curiousness for DMT and I want to learn to experience it well. Smile Transition seems kind of scary, but I know I'll get used to it.
That experience was kind of an eye opener because I think I took DMT too lightly and thought that I can take any psychedelic experience with an ease.

I've been doing some documentation with my researches. My goal is to see which ratios are most efficient. There are couple of things I'm still wondering about.

See you in the hyperspace!
Everything written by this account is fiction.

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

WarpedDimension
#2 Posted : 8/21/2019 2:18:22 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Sounds like your girlfriend might need some instructions before you smoke DMT around her again.

Oh well.. stuff happens. Check out this link here -> Click me

Have her peruse through that plethora of information!

Glad to have you here! Welcome to the Nexus!
β€œSilence is a source of Great Strength.” ~Lao Tzu

Explorer.exe
#3 Posted : 8/21/2019 3:51:35 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Yeah, we talked about it and she realized the issue. Smile
Thanks for the warm welcome and material! It's probably useful for both of us.

dragonrider
#4 Posted : 8/22/2019 10:45:52 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I can tell you that we are all afraid of our own negative thoughts.

The fear, or the power it has over us, usually weakens when we have been exposed to those thoughts a couple of times, and we realise that we are stronger than those thoughts.

Explorer.exe
#5 Posted : 8/28/2019 6:29:05 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Thanks dragonrider for the insight.

All my anxiousness, fear and negative thoughts were turned to euphoria when I first time got to the waiting room and now I'm just eagerly waiting for the next great experience. I was gazing the room of visuals mouth open and it was so beautiful. You guys know it. Smile At this stage I was able to recognize two different entities observing me.

Still no breakthrough though. I think I'm chickening out of it when things get deep.