We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Thread 1/? Options

Dimothy Treesman
#1 Posted : 8/21/2019 4:05:04 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hey guys! Nothing overly special to talk about, but I just completed the questionnaire and am very excited to get involved with all of you beautiful people. I wasn't sure if it (the questionnaire) was ever going to end... For some time I was questioning whether it was perpetual or was a test of moral fibre or something like that. Regardless, we've made it to the other side now and I await, patiently, for the opportunity to explore what this awesome community really has to offer.

Quick digression - tonight I had a brief chat with the security guard at the bar that I work at. I signed off early and ended up speaking to him about all sorts of cool spiritual and psychedelic things. He said he's taking a few days off to go to a retreat out bush which is cool - one of the first people I've met in the hospitality industry that appears to be somewhat conscious. And a psychonaut! Very pleased with how today has gone.

Just thought I'd share that with you guys as I don't really have anyone who I can talk to about these things and I'm excited!

Much love
sonder
n. the realisation that each random passerby is living a life as vivid and complex as your own - populated with their own ambitions, friends, routines, worries and inherited craziness - an epic story that continues invisibly around you like an anthill sprawling deep underground, with elaborate passageways to thousands of other lives that you’ll never know existed, in which you might appear only once, as an extra sipping coffee in the background, as a blur of traffic passing on the highway, as a lighted window at dusk.

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

endlessness
#2 Posted : 8/22/2019 8:21:12 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Cool, its nice to get to know people interested in psychedelics Smile

Always gotta be careful how you bring about the subject, and not incriminate yourself too much when you just start to know someone, but I'm sure you took that into consideration.

Be well!

Dimothy Treesman
#3 Posted : 8/22/2019 8:41:38 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Yeah I was really tempted to tell him that I'm in the early stages of performing an extraction but I managed to keep my mouth closed. It's incredible how the ego wants to take the reins and tell everyone all about it... sneaky thing.
sonder
n. the realisation that each random passerby is living a life as vivid and complex as your own - populated with their own ambitions, friends, routines, worries and inherited craziness - an epic story that continues invisibly around you like an anthill sprawling deep underground, with elaborate passageways to thousands of other lives that you’ll never know existed, in which you might appear only once, as an extra sipping coffee in the background, as a blur of traffic passing on the highway, as a lighted window at dusk.