We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Ayahuasca shattered me mentally and physically! Options

Yugambeh
#1 Posted : 8/21/2019 12:42:41 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hi guys,

4 days post my second Ayahuasca session, higher dose and it was rough and brutal, mentally and physically, but also beautiful and amazing, and of course really really strange.

I've felt completely off these days, I have vacation from work so I can rest and recover.
I usually workout 3-7 times/week (I'm a competitive athlete) I've have a strict diet and supplement schedule every day, I food prep 5-8 meals every day, I only divert from my diet on Saturday evening with my family, I've done this for over 20 years. I just wanted to write this down so you guys know how serious I am with my training lifestyle.

Well... these days I haven't done anything else than been with my family, but I've not been really present until this evening. I feel strange, I had my first panic attack yesterday, I forced myself to do a 2 hour workout today and it really cleared my head and I got some focus.

But man this was unexpected, I prepared very well before the sessions, everything I've read and studied for years, and I forgot to prepare for the post experience. It was really sloppy of me as I am really thorough with everything when I try something new, doesn't matter if its a new chewing gum or a supplement.

Well heads up to all of you that is considering Ayahuasca, it doesn't get more real than that, it is strong and potent and can be both brutal and amazing, BUT PREPARE for the post experience.

I will however come back and experience Aya again, probably less dose as even if I did had a good session(I was taught a lot)it was very hard to go through, I was exhausted both mentally and physically during and after.

Anyone with similar experiences feel free to share!

Safe journeys.

I love you!

/Y

I am like a white cloud with no destination, I place goals to trick myself in believing I have somewhere to arrive, everything is a successful goal when I realise I have already arrived.

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

Jees
#2 Posted : 8/21/2019 6:10:45 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Yes it can do that.
The Love and the Twisted Evil up a void.
One feels for another in this forum.

May I ask, what was the nature of the recipe please?

Yugambeh
#3 Posted : 8/21/2019 9:44:23 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Jees wrote:
Yes it can do that.
The Love and the Twisted Evil up a void.
One feels for another in this forum.

May I ask, what was the nature of the recipe please?

Thank you for your reply,

I had a very constructive night last night and I feel great today❤️.

The recipe:

3g Syrian rue
5g Passion flower
15g Chaliponga

/Y
I am like a white cloud with no destination, I place goals to trick myself in believing I have somewhere to arrive, everything is a successful goal when I realise I have already arrived.

Jagube
#4 Posted : 8/21/2019 12:19:33 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Thanks for sharing.

I've also experienced panic attacks following strong chaliponga experiences (and on one occasion I took a several months long break to recover), which I now consider overdoses. This has only happened to me on chaliponga and no other DMT source. But the strains and doses I work with these days are forgiving and gentle, yet profound.

Your 15g sounds like a lot, about twice as much as what I drink, but potency varies from strain to strain.

Jees
#5 Posted : 8/21/2019 2:38:58 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Jagube wrote:
...Your 15g sounds like a lot, about twice as much as what I drink, but potency varies from strain to strain.
I have no tendency to have more than 10gr of the dried chali leaves.

Yugambeh: the 5 gr passion flower admixture is new to me in a brew. Could it replace say 1 gr of rue for maoi?

Yugambeh
#6 Posted : 8/21/2019 4:22:09 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Jagube wrote:
Thanks for sharing.

I've also experienced panic attacks following strong chaliponga experiences (and on one occasion I took a several months long break to recover), which I now consider overdoses. This has only happened to me on chaliponga and no other DMT source. But the strains and doses I work with these days are forgiving and gentle, yet profound.

Your 15g sounds like a lot, about twice as much as what I drink, but potency varies from strain to strain.

Thank you for your reply.

My first session a couple of days before this one was 7g Chaliponga and same rue and Passion flower.
It took about 60-90 min for any effect and it was very mild and beautiful.

Second time with 15g Chaliponga it went from 0% to 200% after only 10-15min, I did not have time to react, I just laid down and was thinking oh shit, well I just have to ride this one out, and it was 5 hours of brutal punishment. I had a couple of second or minutes where I met my dead son, no purge, no nausea, just love. And then I was thrown back into hell again.

It was a good experience and I left it a lot stronger, each day feels better and I’m slowly recovering.

/Y

Yugambeh
#7 Posted : 8/21/2019 5:04:10 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Jees wrote:
Jagube wrote:
...Your 15g sounds like a lot, about twice as much as what I drink, but potency varies from strain to strain.
I have no tendency to have more than 10gr of the dried chali leaves.

Yugambeh: the 5 gr passion flower admixture is new to me in a brew. Could it replace say 1 gr of rue for maoi?

Regarding Passion flower, I’ve notice that it tend to calm things down during LSD sessions and I feel more positive
and can use cannabis as a better tool with it.

LSD sessions are more visual intense with Passion flower, but less taxing on the body and CNS.

This is my experience with Passion flower. I always bring it with me on my journeys now as my ally 😊.

/Y

ShamensStamen
#8 Posted : 8/21/2019 7:45:33 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Yeah i need to try Passion Flower, i use Lemon Balm as an admixture plant ally, works good for relaxing/calming the intense come up and adding a nice flavor to things, also i think increases the visual component.