We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Mystery golden chamber Options

PhilboBaggins
#1 Posted : 6/2/2019 11:54:31 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hello Nexus!

This is my first post, I’ve been reading and learning a lot for some time now - what an incredible place this is, truly like nothing else on the internet.

I had my fourth journey with dmt last night and my first complete out of body/breakthrough experience so I thought I’d try and share.

The first three attempts were varying degrees of misfire, twice I felt the intense whole body vibrations and saw deep geometric patterns that formed a kind of waiting room, but I was very aware of my body still. I was a little taken aback by how sterile and harsh and almost steely and manmade they seemed at times. Coming from a plant, I think I expected them to have a more earthy, natural vibe.

Last night I did my usual candle, white sage, meditation thing and loaded 30mg of white crystals (q21q21 tek with naphtha pull) in to my gvg and really tried to commit. By the end of the second hit the room was really distorting, shimmering, with super clear underwater vibes. I managed another half a hit and sat back on my couch.

I experienced Strong vibrations and saw familiar geometric patterns made from circles. I looked deeper in to them and they were made from even more. It occurred to me that there was definitely a simpsons vibe to them, yet at the same time they were nothing at all to do with the simpsons! I think the patterns formed a kind of Aztec looking temple with all the steps going up the front, this has happened a couple of times now.

The shapes rolled over one another, getting closer and closer and bigger and bigger while the vibrations increased and suddenly I remembered to relax. As I did, a tiny black symbol broke a hole in the colours and the next thing I know, I’m in the extremely clear, bright, shining gold and red chamber!

My thought processes at this point were completely out of control and I have no idea what I was or wasn’t thinking. I recall it feeling like the intensity was coming in waves and it was extraordinarily intense. I remember the view of the chamber moving around but I can’t for the life of me remember what was in there!

As I started to come back a little, It dawned on me what was happening and I felt the memory of that place slipping away. I got caught up on the way back for a short period and I could feel some parts of my body but I was being pulled between the two. The shapes and colours I could see became slashed on a diagonal and resolved themselves again a couple of times.

I became aware that I may be naked and did not know if it would be ok for my body to be naked wherever it was (I was just wearing some very thin shorts). I then came back in to my body enough to open my eyes and understood I was alone in my living room so it was ok. The oev’s were very strong still, again very underwatery with a distinct colour shift to dark greens and blues.

I had a strong feeling of ‘where the hell did I just go, I was definitely not here!’. The notion of this world even existing had completely gone.

I closed my eyes and enjoyed some interesting black and white visuals while trying to figure out what just happened and enjoying the tingly afterglow and then I was back. It’s unbelievable how far you can go so fast and then be right back here again.

Sorry that was quite a long description of not an actual lot, but dam it was intense! Not bad, not good, just a mad, intense journey. I’m definitely keen to take another look!

I’ve read it’s quite common to struggle to remember - did you guys find it became easier as you have become more accustomed to being on the other side?

20 minutes or so before this, I decided to vape what was left over in the liquid pad from my previous 20mg session the week before to try and gauge how much I hadn’t managed to vape. It was a very mild experience with faint oev’s and cev’s so I guess I got a reasonable amount of it.

Is there any way to tell if you’ve vaped everything? My only concern is stacking another 30mg on top of an unknown amount left in the liquid pad. I guess my vaping technique and level of courage will be a moderating factor anyway though!

Thank you for reading, peace and love everyone ✌️

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

AstralAlien
#2 Posted : 8/19/2019 8:16:47 PM

Disclaimer: Any posts made by this user are works of fiction for entertainment purposes only.

Thanks for sharing Philbo!

I’ve only had one BT experience so far but I found it extremely hard to remember as well. I remember the intensity being high and can almost see glimpses of parts but can’t exactly recall what was happening. Have you had any more experiences since then?
Disclaimer: Any posts made by this user are works of fiction for entertainment purposes only.

#3 Posted : 8/21/2019 1:45:04 PM
DMT-Nexus member

ModeratorSenior Member

That was a great read. A really nice job on writing that up && describing things.

Thanks for sharing that. Smile

Yeah it can be hard to remember that place in any certain detail. I found certain types of music helps there.

WarpedDimension
#4 Posted : 8/22/2019 1:33:02 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Very cool!

I often have a difficult time placing the pieces together from an experience. It is very much like a dream fading away. You can recall certain aspects of where you were but it is hard to bring into clarity. What I have found is that the feelings remain with me. I remember exactly how I felt and I can build up an idea of conversations had or entities I was with. The impressions of every experience linger for a time and eventually fade into everyday life. Writing in a journal can be very helpful in recalling these experiences after some time has past.

When I read my journal from years ago, I find my mind attempts to fill in the blanks and it is still a blurry idea of what had transpired, the feelings of the experience seems to come back in an instant. My feeling about my experiences is that I received lessons or advice from this other world. I know when I have learned something as my life begins to click in a way that I had not noticed before. If I have failed to properly integrate my prior experiences, I do not receive the next lesson. The next door is locked.

This is purely speculatory and highly personal. It just feels that way to me. My guess is that we are intended to remember bits and pieces for a reason. We cannot bring back all the knowledge we experience as I feel it would only add confusion into our daily lives. We know and learn what we need to when we need to. I consider these tidbits of knowledge a true gift. I am very grateful for the path that they opened in my mind. My life has greatly improved through practice and perseverance entering these odd worlds.

Thank you very much for sharing your experience! I enjoyed reading your impressions and I find your recall to be very good. At times I can recall what seems to be a lot and other times I feel like I am completely amnesiac. I often wonder how much my mind is filling in the blanks of an experience. I think maybe it attempts to complete a puzzle. Many pieces missing but it predicts the outcome of the puzzle. It can loop your mind at times when you really try and remember every detail. The feelings always remain with me, so I concentrate on that. The rest is details. Saying that now I recall a quote from Einstein where he stated "I would like to know god's thoughts, the rest are details." Hmmm.. maybe Einstein was an underground psychonaut!

I very much look forward to any contributions you may make at the Nexus! Nice to have you here!

Welcome to the Nexus!
“Silence is a source of Great Strength.” ~Lao Tzu

ziggus
#5 Posted : 8/23/2019 10:16:22 PM

DMT-Nexus member

PhilboBaggins wrote:

20 minutes or so before this, I decided to vape what was left over in the liquid pad from my previous 20mg session the week before to try and gauge how much I hadn’t managed to vape. It was a very mild experience with faint oev’s and cev’s so I guess I got a reasonable amount of it.

Is there any way to tell if you’ve vaped everything? My only concern is stacking another 30mg on top of an unknown amount left in the liquid pad. I guess my vaping technique and level of courage will be a moderating factor anyway though!

Thank you for reading, peace and love everyone ✌️

Easiest way to do this is to weigh your unloaded liquid pad with the same scale you use to weigh your DMT. After you're done vaporizing, weigh the pad again, then subtract the original weight, and you'll have the exact amount of leftover DMT in the pad.