We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Bufotenine Options

Creachemist
#1 Posted : 8/18/2019 8:42:53 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hi, everyone

I recently became interested in 5-HO-DMT and i want to know if je use is like DMT with just lower dosing or is it more than that? Also, is it active when you snort it i am not a fan of snorting but nice to know if you can.

Thank you for your time!Big grin

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

fathomlessness
#2 Posted : 8/20/2019 2:22:08 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Bufotenine can be smoked or insufflated and sublingually and rectally absorbed. It can apparently be a lot more nauseating than DMT for some people (especially in higher doses):

Quote:
I smoked it and it tightened my muscles all over my body and it felt like I had the biggest charliehorse known to man. It made my stomach contract and almost vomit and my head almost exploded. This lasted about one minute.
This was from one hit of A. Colubrina seeds.

Didn't feel a thing like DMT and I didn't like it one bit

have a read here: https://erowid.org/exper...subs/exp_Bufotenin.shtml

and here: DMT, 5-MeO-DMT, and 5-HO-DMT (bufotenine) – What’s the difference? and here

Creachemist
#3 Posted : 8/21/2019 12:13:11 PM

DMT-Nexus member

fathomlessness wrote:
Bufotenine can be smoked or insufflated and sublingually and rectally absorbed. It can apparently be a lot more nauseating than DMT for some people (especially in higher doses):

Quote:
I smoked it and it tightened my muscles all over my body and it felt like I had the biggest charliehorse known to man. It made my stomach contract and almost vomit and my head almost exploded. This lasted about one minute.
This was from one hit of A. Colubrina seeds.

Didn't feel a thing like DMT and I didn't like it one bit

have a read here: https://erowid.org/exper...subs/exp_Bufotenin.shtml

and here: DMT, 5-MeO-DMT, and 5-HO-DMT (bufotenine) – What’s the difference? and here

Thnx i am planning on extracting it to overcome the nausiating effect as much as possible, thank you for your time bro!