We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
I'm here for a reason? Options

Devin710
#1 Posted : 8/21/2019 4:40:29 AM
DMT-Nexus member

I've experienced some psychedelics, I took acid twice (no taste at all)and some RC's thinking they where acidTwisted Evil Smile with a total of 5 trips on "LSD" I've done Mushrooms at doses of 0.5 three times twice at 1.0 once at 1.5+8 beers and twice at 3.5, some of these trips lead me to having deep realizations about stuff around me and myself of course,and some were before when I was a "kid "just wanting to see shit and get high,On this last trip I had in the mountains around July 18th I took my second dose of 3.5 and it was beautiful I surrendered (fairly new :lolSmile, went thru a period where I thought this was the one that did me in. What was awesome was that I saw Alex Grey artwork(first time),plus this neon spiderweb/root which I felt I was and everything was Big grin, long story short towards the come down I heard some stuff flowing from my conscious or the Universe, it started off with my moms voice then my cousins then my uncles everybody was chattering so loud (in my head) I was like focus! focus! then the Mushrooms/Me/Flow of the Universe? said stop eating processed food stop smoking why I don't need to be scared of death whole bunch of stuff that I've been working on slowly but surely, Its hard to change when no one around wants to too like my family eats out a lot and I love fish but my family would rather go get some frozen fish sticks, long story short I feel i haven't integrated enough to smoke the Spice in my gracious top drawer?

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

WarpedDimension
#2 Posted : 8/23/2019 5:07:07 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Take time traveling through these experiences and really go at your own pace. You can change yourself without worrying about everyone around you. You may be surprised how much you can heal others once you have begun healing yourself. You seem to understand the things that are causing discomforts in your life and that of your family. If you need to change, don't wait for others to catch up to you or understand, change because you understand that you need to. It is hard to make any change. Be ready for set backs and back steps. All is ok!

Put down the fish sticks!

Welcome to the Nexus!!
“Silence is a source of Great Strength.” ~Lao Tzu

Devin710
#3 Posted : 8/23/2019 6:44:48 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Much love!! I love me some fresh fish Big grin