We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV12
LSD Rampage Options

WarpedDimension
#21 Posted : 8/2/2019 7:26:57 PM

DMT-Nexus member

YouAreWeAmI wrote:
Alcohol was involved. His friends seemed genuinely concerned for their friend which suggests this person is normally ok, at least around his friends. One friend stated to police dispatch that the suspect was suicidal. The suspect took four times as much LSD as his friends. The suspect had no prior criminal history.

RoundAbout wrote:
Alcohol was reported to be involved by the account of his friends. The same people that said it was LSD and not PCP or cocaine and alcohol.

I'm sorry.. I should've phrased that a different way.
“Silence is a source of Great Strength.” ~Lao Tzu

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

sauSage
#22 Posted : 8/7/2019 9:08:36 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Northerner wrote:
I'm guessing that they were drinking and snorting coke when the acid seemed like a "great idea".

I've combined coke and acid and never has it made me violent. In my case one actually cancelled out the other. I had been on a coke bender and was sufficiently high and thought "sure, i'll take a tab" and about an hour later the coke high was completely gone and there was just acid. Same in the other direction. I was 3-4 hours into an acid trip and thought a few lines would be good, which turned into a couple bags and the LSD just disappeared.

But no violence, anger, butthurt emotions, nothing...

To clarify, this is not an advert suggesting anyone try this. It was irresponsible behavior on my part and those two substances really should never be mixed, I didn't' get anything out of it. I was self medicating and just swallowing anything that could get me high/higher at the time.
"The brain is a reducing valve that restricts consciousness" - A Huxley

"Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail" – Ralph Waldo Emerson…

"Whatever you study you also change" - Heisenberg Uncertainty principle

Northerner
#23 Posted : 8/7/2019 11:44:52 PM

DMT-Nexus member

My rationale was that coke could be raising anxiety and alcohol lowering inhibitions, then the acid added on top could make the whole thing go bang.

I've also done pretty extreme cocktails involving other drugs and psychedelics and never had a violent reaction. One time on mushrooms I was threatened with a knife and I went pretty nuts, but once I removed myself from the area I calmed down and the rest of the trip was good.

Reading further on the details of the incident now it's reported that he took two tabs at midday and another two at 4. That's a pretty daunting proposition for even an experienced tripper.

The EMT on the scene was quoted speaking about the dangerous marijuana gateway drug as well. The whole thing is really being used as a propaganda tool. So sad and ugly, the whole thing.
The nearest we ever come to knowing truth is when we are witness to paradox.

sauSage
#24 Posted : 8/8/2019 6:09:16 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Northerner wrote:
The EMT on the scene was quoted speaking about the dangerous marijuana gateway drug as well. The whole thing is really being used as a propaganda tool. So sad and ugly, the whole thing.

The only things marijuana is the gateway to are an overdose of junk food and a really good nap... Big grin
"The brain is a reducing valve that restricts consciousness" - A Huxley

"Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail" – Ralph Waldo Emerson…

"Whatever you study you also change" - Heisenberg Uncertainty principle

remyman612
#25 Posted : 8/20/2019 10:07:19 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Stuff like this is just sad. In my opinion/experience, there always has to be a bunch of emotional distress/mental unrest for something like this to happen. A pity that this reflects back on LSD and psychedelics as a whole in a bad way.

Kind of reminds me when they banned mushrooms in Holland when a (tourist) girl committed suicide while on mushies and another dude butchered his dog while tripping on some mushrooms. Not saying that using psychedelics didn't play any part in the manifestation of such madness, but there's surely some festering wound/illness that was already there...

..plus, like twitchy said; some people just aren't compatible with psychedelics and/or take too much when they're not ready.

Sad

PREV12