We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Second Ayahuasca session. Options

Yugambeh
#1 Posted : 8/16/2019 12:20:02 PM

DMT-Nexus member

My brew worked wonders last time so I will use the same method this time too.

I increased the rue with 0.5g and the Chaliponga with 8g.

I’ll keep the Passion flower as I’ve noticed it makes any substance more mellow.

3g Syrian rue
5g Passion flower
15g Chaliponga

3g rue and 5 g Passion flower in coffee grinder to powder.

3x30 min boil, filtered in metal coffee filter and then with funnel and cotton balls before reducing.

15g Chaliponga in coffee grinder to small flakes.

3x30 min boil, filtered in metal coffee filter and then with funnel and cotton balls before reducing.

Mixing the fluids before final reduction.

Safe journeys.

/Y
I am like a white cloud with no destination, I place goals to trick myself in believing I have somewhere to arrive, everything is a successful goal when I realise I have already arrived.

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

coAsTal
#2 Posted : 8/19/2019 2:46:54 AM

DMT-Nexus member

You need to **stop** grinding the rue-- it does nothing of substance to add to your alks, but increases exposure to the toxic chems within the seeds. It also makes filtering far more difficult. I wager this ground seed mass is a major reason you were so physically sick last time (and will be again since you ground these too).

Best wishes--

ShamensStamen
#3 Posted : 8/19/2019 4:39:53 AM
DMT-Nexus member

coAsTal wrote:
You need to **stop** grinding the rue-- it does nothing of substance to add to your alks, but increases exposure to the toxic chems within the seeds. It also makes filtering far more difficult. I wager this ground seed mass is a major reason you were so physically sick last time (and will be again since you ground these too).

Best wishes--

Rue is not toxic and does not contain toxic compounds, the additional alks are only abortative which means pregnant women shouldn't consume them, otherwise they have benefits they add to the medicine. Grinding Rue is what i've always done except when boiling up a bulk brew in order to extract from, because mainly i consume the ground up Rue seed powder in capsules, i've also started roasting my seeds before grinding and i feel that may help clean up how the feel a bit. I've gotten lots of nausea/vomiting from Rue in my time with it, but these days it's not so bad, i feel probiotics may even help with the stomach discomfort. I've also gotten heavy heavy purging from pure Harmala extract and full spectrum Rue extract as well, Harmalas are purgatives, it's one of their effects, has nothing to do with some mysterious non-existent toxin found in Rue seed. I've consumed Rue more than most probably ever will, i love the Rue and a lot of people seem to misunderstand it, it's perfectly safe in my experience, as safe as Caapi, though much more potent than Caapi so not much is needed. And in order to consume higher Harmala dosages with Rue, take a good dose of Rue and somewhat regularly consume that same dosage, the reverse tolerance will build up and the Harmala content will get stronger while not needing to up the actual Rue dosage, feels cleaner that way too, also in the end does away with the nausea/vomiting and cleans up the body load, admixture plants and certain supplements can also clean up the body load and how the Rue feels.

Tony6Strings
#4 Posted : 8/19/2019 7:33:44 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I grind my seeds with a blender, boil 3x, filter with a cotton t shirt each time (works great doesn't clog doesn't take but a moment) combine, reduce, Manske/base. Yugambeh you're doing things just fine hope you had a good trip!!
olympus mon wrote:
You need to hit it with intention to get where you want to be!

"Good and evil lay side by side as electric love penetrates the sky..." -Hendrix

"We have arrived at truth, and now we find truth is a mystery- a play of joy, creation, and energy. This is source. This is the mystic touchstone that heals and renews. This is the beginning again. This is entheogenic." -Nicholas Sand

Yugambeh
#5 Posted : 8/19/2019 7:49:36 PM

DMT-Nexus member

coAsTal wrote:

Best wishes--

Thank you for your post.

I tried Rue and Chaliponga separately before I had my first ayahuasca brew.

I’ve tried rue tea up to 6g with ground seeds, no nausea. I’ve tried to chew up to 3g and no nausea.

5g of Chaliponga only made me really ill.

/Y
I am like a white cloud with no destination, I place goals to trick myself in believing I have somewhere to arrive, everything is a successful goal when I realise I have already arrived.

Yugambeh
#6 Posted : 8/19/2019 7:53:50 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Tony6Strings wrote:
I grind my seeds with a blender, boil 3x, filter with a cotton t shirt each time (works great doesn't clog doesn't take but a moment) combine, reduce, Manske/base. Yugambeh you're doing things just fine hope you had a good trip!!

Thank you for your reply.

Yes it works very well with ground seeds, boil 3x, and filter.

The journey was brutal, check my report.

/Y