We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
A Tinge of Terror~~Ketamine Experience~~Second Experience~~Insufflation, 30mg. Options

FranLover
#1 Posted : 8/19/2019 4:43:39 PM

Long live the world in peace, prosperity, and freedom from suffering

Woke up this morning on my day off work and ate an apple, drank a water, and did only 30mg snorted up both nostrils for a recreational morning.

At the 5 minute mark I felt the dark essence of the thing. It was darkness and depravity. It swept over me and had me standing still for a second.

I respect its power. Its amazing really. I listened to music and played guitar laying down. My legs felt very relaxed and if I wanted to I could just not move them at all, as if they were lifeless.

Smile on my face since it hit me. I smoked weed and it felt very goodThumbs up

I can totally see why its hailed as a "cure" for depression (In quote marks because the truth is to be discovered through the triumph of tomorow.) It touches something that is really relaxed within you, sort of like how a child views the world, much less thought, much more feel, simpler way of obsvering nature as if the eye were rejuvenated.

The drip was pretty bad and taste was not so pleasent this time around, but its not bad by a long shot. Fresh pharma mint comes to mind, a wordy description perhaps.

For my last 100mg of powder Im gonna do a therapeautic K-hole session with myself.
Todo lo que quiero es que me recuerdes siempre así...amándote. Mantay kuna kayadidididi~~Ayahuasca shamudididi. Silence โ—‹ Shiva โ—‡ eternal Purusha.
What we have done is establish the rule of authority in silence. Silence is the administrator of the universe. In silence is the script of Natural Law, eternally guiding the destiny of everyone. The Joy of Giving โ™กSee the job. Do the job. Stay out of the misery.โ™ก
May this world be established with a sense of well-being and happiness. May all beings in all worlds be blessed with peace, contentment, and freedom.
This mass of stress visible in the here & now has sensuality for its reason, sensuality for its source, sensuality for its cause, the reason being simply sensuality.

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

Jees
#2 Posted : 8/19/2019 6:13:47 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Thanks for telling, I never tried it so far and don't know if that comes as with many substances I'm not familiar with. Prolly due having no substances friends circle in real life.

Nydex
#3 Posted : 8/19/2019 7:12:38 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Thanks for sharing man. K is truly amazing in the way it makes you relax indeed. The most prominent and strong physical (beneficial) effect I notice is the way my lungs expand. I wish they were at that state all the time. I feel like I can inhale 40% more air while on K, it's so nice. It also temporarily unclogs my usually stuffed nose. Waiting on a friend to send me some rapé so I can see how it affects that part of my body.

But yeah, overall K can be rejuvenating, but traumatizing sometimes as well. Gotta have massive respect for it, especially once after you've had a rough experience as I had... Big grin
TRUST

LET GO

BE OPEN

FranLover
#4 Posted : 8/20/2019 12:16:42 PM

Nydex wrote:
Thanks for sharing man. K is truly amazing in the way it makes you relax indeed. The most prominent and strong physical (beneficial) effect I notice is the way my lungs expand. I wish they were at that state all the time. I feel like I can inhale 40% more air while on K, it's so nice. It also temporarily unclogs my usually stuffed nose. Waiting on a friend to send me some rapé so I can see how it affects that part of my body.

But yeah, overall K can be rejuvenating, but traumatizing sometimes as well. Gotta have massive respect for it, especially once after you've had a rough experience as I had... Big grin

How does a bad trip on K happen?
Todo lo que quiero es que me recuerdes siempre así...amándote. Mantay kuna kayadidididi~~Ayahuasca shamudididi. Silence โ—‹ Shiva โ—‡ eternal Purusha.
What we have done is establish the rule of authority in silence. Silence is the administrator of the universe. In silence is the script of Natural Law, eternally guiding the destiny of everyone. The Joy of Giving โ™กSee the job. Do the job. Stay out of the misery.โ™ก
May this world be established with a sense of well-being and happiness. May all beings in all worlds be blessed with peace, contentment, and freedom.
This mass of stress visible in the here & now has sensuality for its reason, sensuality for its source, sensuality for its cause, the reason being simply sensuality.

FranLover
#5 Posted : 8/20/2019 12:23:17 PM

Jees wrote:
Thanks for telling, I never tried it so far and don't know if that comes as with many substances I'm not familiar with. Prolly due having no substances friends circle in real life.

I feel you Jees I have no circles either, so imagine my suprise when I ask for it out of the blue to my weed plug and get it for free--must be destiny. or the ECCO*

*In 1974, Lilly's research using various psychoactive drugs led him to believe in the existence of a certain hierarchical group of cosmic entities, the lowest of which he later dubbed Earth Coincidence Control Office (E.C.C.O.) in an

Nydex
#6 Posted : 8/20/2019 8:03:38 PM

DMT-Nexus member

FranLover wrote:
Nydex wrote:

How does a bad trip on K happen?

You've read my bad trip on it, you just don't remember. Smile
https://www.dmt-nexus.me...px?g=posts&m=1005754
TRUST

LET GO

BE OPEN