We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
New member, long time lurker. Options

SoulSpiralBastion
#1 Posted : 8/19/2019 9:00:54 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Hello, all. I'm Bastion, pleased to finally make an account. I'm here for research purposes, and I'm looking to refine my chemistry. Chemistry is my love, but I just don't know enough. I'm also here to write experiences, share thoughts, and maybe try to get in on an event.
I'll eventually get to posting my own tek that I'm working on, maybe you guys could critique it once I'm finished. Anyways, I'll get to know you travelers soon enough.

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

B1ack_Ph03niX
#2 Posted : 8/21/2019 5:35:04 PM

DMT-Nexus member

SoulSpiralBastion wrote:
Hello, all. I'm Bastion, pleased to finally make an account. I'm here for research purposes, and I'm looking to refine my chemistry. Chemistry is my love, but I just don't know enough. I'm also here to write experiences, share thoughts, and maybe try to get in on an event.
I'll eventually get to posting my own tek that I'm working on, maybe you guys could critique it once I'm finished. Anyways, I'll get to know you travelers soon enough.

hello bastion
good to have you here.
i hope you expand your chemistry knowledge and shared your experiences with us.
“I understood myself only after I destroyed myself. And only in the process of fixing myself, did I know who I really was.”