We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Psylocybe Fanaticus Тechnique - First cultivation of Magical Mushrooms in brown rice and vermiculite Options

IIYI
#1 Posted : 8/17/2019 8:39:39 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Whether from the hallucinations or the reality in my mind was born the thought of cultivating magical mushrooms. I regard them as something very special and sacred, and I treat them with great respect.

I receive 3 types of psilocybin mushrooms spore each in 10 ml syringe. The strains are The Golden Teachers, Koh Samui and Hawaii.

"Don't believe anything, no matter where you read it or who said it - even if I said it - unless it is in agreement with your own common sense and reason. Believe, not because something has been told to you, but because you trust your own consciousness" Buddha

The first and most important thing in mushroom cultivation is Hygiene! Mushroom cultivation is much different than growing hemp. Full sterility is required for mushroom cultivation.

I chose to use cone-shaped jars of ~ 240 ml without an edge. This type of jars are extremely difficult to find. They are not expensive, but they are very difficult, or at least it was hard for me to find them. Why this particular type of jar? For several reasons. The jar has perfect capacity in terms of quantity and time to capture the strain, because with larger jars = more time for the strain to take everything in the jar. The other thing is that this type of cone jar has no inside edge. They have a helical edge on the outside, but inside the jar is smooth and has no edge, this allows the "sponge cake" to be made in one go without touching the cake with your hands. When the mushroom strain takes up all the protein in the substrate, it becomes a "mushroom lump" that swells.

IIYI attached the following image(s):
psy-min.jpg (75kb) downloaded 120 time(s).
burkanini.2-min.JPG (43kb) downloaded 117 time(s).
burkanini.3-min.JPG (57kb) downloaded 117 time(s).
burkanini.4-min.JPG (47kb) downloaded 117 time(s).
burkanini.5-min.JPG (65kb) downloaded 117 time(s).
burkanini.7-min.JPG (53kb) downloaded 117 time(s).
burkanini.9-min.JPG (51kb) downloaded 116 time(s).
burkanini.10-min.JPG (51kb) downloaded 115 time(s).
Phylogeny repeats Ontogeny - IIYI

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

IIYI
#2 Posted : 8/17/2019 8:47:47 AM

DMT-Nexus member

The cake mix is organic Bulgarian brown rice (ground with coffee grinder flour from organic Bulgarian brown rice) and vermiculite.
Higher quality brown rice. Vermiculite is more because of it, besides in the mixture, the last few cm of jar is with the vermiculite only, because vermiculite plays the role of a filter.

We are watching the left jar. This is where the mixture is filled and where the vermiculite filling begins and where it reaches. Vermiculitis is 1 finger (last) because it plays the role of a filter. The right jar is not appropriate for the Psylocybe Fanaticus technique becouse it have a edge and will hold the mushroom cake.

It is mandatory to sterilize the needle (by fire) before inoculation! The needle is sterilized before each hole in the contamination cap is inserted. (before each insertion into the jar - sterilization!) About 1 ml is used for one 240 ml jar with spray in 5 holes.
With 10 ml spore you can inoculate 10 jars from 240 ml.

gybiraste2-min.JPG (120kb) downloaded 114 time(s).
gybiraste-min.JPG (62kb) downloaded 114 time(s).
gybiraste4PG-min.jpg (22kb) downloaded 114 time(s).
gybiraste5-min.JPG (69kb) downloaded 114 time(s).
gybiraste6-min.JPG (98kb) downloaded 114 time(s).
gybiraste7-min.JPG (61kb) downloaded 114 time(s).
gybiraste8-min.jpg (61kb) downloaded 114 time(s).
gybiraste9-min.JPG (52kb) downloaded 114 time(s).

IIYI
#3 Posted : 8/17/2019 9:14:59 AM

DMT-Nexus member

When inoculating, it is very important to tape paper tape or other tape with the strain information and date of inoculation.
It is crucial that you write the inoculation date to the weeds so that you can know approximately when you will see the first fruiting bodies. When working with more than one strain (variety) of mushrooms, the name of the strain must also be recorded. (only the first letters can be used) Because different strains (varieties) happen at different times.

While the mushrooms colonize everything in the jars, the jars stand at room temperature about 20 degrees. Until the first mini mushrooms appear, I do nothing but just wait for a sponge strain to colonize everything in the jar.

I deliberately wait to see the first mini mushrooms in the jars, because it means that a sponge strain has taken over the cake 100%. The whole cake is a big live lump of mushroom that has taken over the protein from k. 100% rice. This means that the risk of infection has already largely passed. The sponge has built a powerful network and "squeezes everything tight" and will hardly allow another sponge / mold or bacteria to build a new colony where it has already established dominance.
magic-min.jpg (80kb) downloaded 110 time(s).
magic2-min.jpg (62kb) downloaded 109 time(s).
magic3-min.jpg (81kb) downloaded 109 time(s).
magic4-min.jpg (84kb) downloaded 109 time(s).
magic5-min.jpg (79kb) downloaded 109 time(s).
magic6-min.jpg (62kb) downloaded 108 time(s).
magic7-min.jpg (65kb) downloaded 108 time(s).
magic8-min.jpg (72kb) downloaded 108 time(s).
magic9-min.jpg (71kb) downloaded 108 time(s).
magic11-min.jpg (118kb) downloaded 108 time(s).
magic12-min.jpg (59kb) downloaded 110 time(s).

IIYI
#4 Posted : 8/17/2019 9:17:44 AM

DMT-Nexus member

You can see mini mushrooms in jars, this means that the jar is ready to turn. Smile The mushrooms are very beautiful Smile
magic13-min.jpg (56kb) downloaded 107 time(s).
magic14-min.jpg (65kb) downloaded 107 time(s).
magic15-min.jpg (68kb) downloaded 107 time(s).
magic16-min.jpg (66kb) downloaded 107 time(s).
magic17-min.jpg (67kb) downloaded 107 time(s).
magic18-min.jpg (71kb) downloaded 107 time(s).
magic19-min.jpg (66kb) downloaded 107 time(s).
magic101-min.jpg (83kb) downloaded 107 time(s).

IIYI
#5 Posted : 8/17/2019 9:34:15 AM

DMT-Nexus member

If I even managed, then everyone can handle it (it's not that difficult). It's really nice to watch mushrooms grow. Smile
Sterility is on a big focus. It is good for a person to use a face mask when handling mushrooms, because in our breath we contain bacteria that, when inhaled and hit on mushrooms, can cause fungal infections. There is a lot of bacteria in the air itself. (Life) One may wonder how these Creatures live in Nature outside, but apparently Nature and the environment are conducive to development. She can easily build a sterile incubation chamber from a plastic box with 2 holes for the hands, 2 long rubber gloves and glue (silicone).
Face mask (highly recommended but not required). Gloves (highly recommended but not required). In the fingers of our hands we have pores in which bacteria can get in, it is much easier to sterilize gloves because of their smooth surface. (the best option is to first disinfect the hands and then the gloves), but without gloves can pass, but with good hand hygiene. (by hygiene I mean sterilization) Alcohol as needed 95% and / or 70%. (Mandatory).
Because some things need to be sterilized with the highest degree possible, while others do not.
In general, I grow them with extremely affordable materials that require minimal investment.

higienahigiena-min.jpg (55kb) downloaded 106 time(s).
mushroom1-min.JPG (64kb) downloaded 106 time(s).
mushroom2-min.JPG (84kb) downloaded 106 time(s).
mushroom3-min.JPG (67kb) downloaded 106 time(s).
mushroom4-min.JPG (72kb) downloaded 106 time(s).
mushroom5-min.JPG (64kb) downloaded 106 time(s).
mushroom6-min.JPG (74kb) downloaded 106 time(s).
mushroom7-min.JPG (63kb) downloaded 106 time(s).
mushroom8-min.JPG (81kb) downloaded 106 time(s).
mushroom9-min.JPG (81kb) downloaded 105 time(s).
mushroom10-min.JPG (69kb) downloaded 103 time(s).
mushroom11-min.JPG (78kb) downloaded 103 time(s).
mushroom12-min.JPG (82kb) downloaded 104 time(s).

IIYI
#6 Posted : 8/17/2019 3:47:42 PM

DMT-Nexus member

So far, the mushrooms are at room temperature without artificial lighting. At first picking, I did not use artificial lighting.
Even the most ordinary plastic food boxes are made for growing cakes with the most ordinary nylon envelope on top, such as a "mini greenhouse" that holds moisture to the mushrooms and protects them from dust, pests and pathogens.
Literally with handy materials, without expensive investment, "from nothing - something".

Wondering what pests there are in the mushrooms? Fungus gnats deserve their name completely. Fungus gnats usually appear in recent harvests (4-5) because the fungus has depleted its protein and is no longer able to develop or sustain itself, then fungus gnats come as scavengers in Nature.

But the mite on the mushrooms surprised me the most. Is there a mite in the room and if it doesn't stick to a human or animal, it goes to the mushrooms...

mushroom13-min.JPG (75kb) downloaded 88 time(s).
mushroom14-min.JPG (78kb) downloaded 88 time(s).
mushroom15-min.JPG (46kb) downloaded 88 time(s).
mushroom16-min.JPG (82kb) downloaded 88 time(s).
mushroom17-min.JPG (64kb) downloaded 88 time(s).
mushroom18-min.JPG (80kb) downloaded 87 time(s).
mushroom19-min.JPG (71kb) downloaded 87 time(s).
mushroom20-min.JPG (42kb) downloaded 87 time(s).
mushroom21-min.JPG (75kb) downloaded 86 time(s).
mushroom23-min.JPG (77kb) downloaded 86 time(s).
mushroom24-min.JPG (81kb) downloaded 86 time(s).
mushroom25-min.JPG (76kb) downloaded 86 time(s).
mushroom26-min.JPG (79kb) downloaded 86 time(s).

IIYI
#7 Posted : 8/17/2019 3:58:51 PM

DMT-Nexus member

In the beginning, I showed you 3 different strains of psilocybin mushrooms ( magic mushrooms):
Psilocybe cubensis Koh Samui (Thai) - Supposedly very pollutant / contagious and a great choice for beginners, but i do not thik this is a good chois for beginners growers ...
Psilocybe cubensis Golden Teacher - Gold teachers are Golden Teachers Smile
Psilocybe cubensis Hawaii (PES) - An incredible strain, extremely resistant to infections, very aggressive plants, high yields and I believe this is a very good variety for beginners. This is the reason I like it and prefer it.

Interestingly, in different strains, the mycelium grows differently and in shape, but this is due to different phenotypes. It is very beautiful to observe with a microscope how mushrooms develop, but even with the naked eye one can see the difference in the forms (circles, balls, filaments, etc.) in which hyphae and mycelium develop before colonizing the substrate.

When the sponge cakes are turned in the boxes, the only thing that is done is to spray with water 1 a day (rarely 2 a day), the frequency of spraying with water depends solely on the room temperature and humidity. The most common nozzle spray can be used for spraying. It is extremely important that the sprayer is brand new (not to use cleaning agents or such things). Even the cheapest 1 $ sprayers do a good job for beginer mycologists.

Several infected jars were not thrown away, but blossomed into the jar itself. In principle, they should be discarded in order not to settle disputes and infect other jars. Let's say it was extremely difficult to bloom in sealed jars, but it did produce some yield.
One of the strains managed to take over the infection and dominate it: D (straight heals a jar) Things didn't stand out for the other strains. I do not advise anyone to do this!

Part of the jars are perfectly healthy. I just bloom and the sick one too, just to see is it possible. I experimented with different things to study.
pryskalka-min(1).JPG (49kb) downloaded 85 time(s).
shrooms-min.JPG (82kb) downloaded 85 time(s).
shrooms3-min.JPG (72kb) downloaded 85 time(s).
shrooms4-min.JPG (80kb) downloaded 85 time(s).
shrooms5-min.JPG (73kb) downloaded 87 time(s).
shrooms6-min.JPG (74kb) downloaded 85 time(s).
shrooms7-min.JPG (74kb) downloaded 85 time(s).
shrooms8-min.JPG (95kb) downloaded 85 time(s).
shrooms9-min.JPG (73kb) downloaded 85 time(s).
shrooms11-min.JPG (75kb) downloaded 85 time(s).

IIYI
#8 Posted : 8/18/2019 7:47:51 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I love how they grow. It's great to watch them grow.

shrooms12-min.JPG (44kb) downloaded 71 time(s).
shrooms13-min.JPG (61kb) downloaded 71 time(s).
shrooms14-min.JPG (67kb) downloaded 71 time(s).
shrooms15-min.JPG (75kb) downloaded 71 time(s).
shrooms16-min.JPG (82kb) downloaded 71 time(s).
shrooms17-min.JPG (78kb) downloaded 72 time(s).
shrooms18-min.JPG (80kb) downloaded 72 time(s).
shrooms19-min.JPG (84kb) downloaded 72 time(s).
shrooms20-min.JPG (72kb) downloaded 72 time(s).

IIYI
#9 Posted : 8/18/2019 7:50:43 AM

DMT-Nexus member

You may already be annoying, but I find it beautiful to watch fungus how they grow.
shrooms21-min.JPG (73kb) downloaded 71 time(s).
shrooms22-min.JPG (73kb) downloaded 70 time(s).
shrooms23-min.JPG (70kb) downloaded 70 time(s).
shrooms24-min.JPG (69kb) downloaded 70 time(s).
shrooms25-min.JPG (69kb) downloaded 70 time(s).
shrooms26-min.JPG (70kb) downloaded 70 time(s).
shrooms27-min.JPG (80kb) downloaded 70 time(s).
shrooms28-min.JPG (67kb) downloaded 70 time(s).
shrooms29-min.JPG (65kb) downloaded 70 time(s).
shrooms30-min.JPG (85kb) downloaded 70 time(s).
shrooms31-min.JPG (69kb) downloaded 70 time(s).
shrooms32-min.JPG (74kb) downloaded 70 time(s).
shrooms33-min.JPG (106kb) downloaded 70 time(s).

IIYI
#10 Posted : 8/18/2019 8:33:23 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I don't throw away the cake after picking !!!!! A cake under good conditions can produce 4-5 picks (flush), and finally, after the last picking of the cake, one can infest forest or compost with it Smile.
Usually for 4-5 picks the mushroom depletes the protein of rice cake.
1st picking of cake = good yield
2nd cake picking = highest yield. This is because the mushroom has already taken over everything and has stopped extremely tight junctions, and there is still a lot of protein in the rice
3rd pick = good yield
4th pick = average yield. This is because the fungus has already depleted most of the protein in the rice and is slowly breaking down and decomposing. (the cake does not have the same strength and tightness as before)
5th pick = poor yield. The mushrooms have already exhausted all the protein from the rice, the cake itself changes color from white to gray and begins to break up the cake. From the 5th picking harvest is weak, but it's something! After the 5th picking, the cake can be used to infect an "Outdoor Mushroom Garden" in the forest,

Cakes are prepared in a very easy way for subsequent picking. Just after picking them, the prepared mushrooms (picking them with sterilized hands / gloves) soak the cake in a pot of water and allow the sponge cake to stand for 12 hours +.
After observing the cakes, they remained in water for 4 - 6 - 8 - 12 - 24 hours. I believe the cakes should be soaked in water for at least 12 hours before being removed and placed in the new growth / picking box. Because while staying in the water, the sponge "inflates" with water and then develops much better, produces more yield and requires less spraying with water. Water from the soacking cake can be use in the forest for inoculation.

Here you can see that I have already removed the cotton from the holes in the box. This is not recommended because mites, fungus gnats, dust and other debris can easily enter through the holes. But most of the fresh air also worked well for them.

shrooms34-min.JPG (97kb) downloaded 68 time(s).
shrooms35-min.JPG (54kb) downloaded 68 time(s).
shrooms36-min.JPG (69kb) downloaded 68 time(s).
shrooms37-min.JPG (115kb) downloaded 68 time(s).
shrooms38-min.JPG (88kb) downloaded 68 time(s).
shrooms39-min.JPG (111kb) downloaded 67 time(s).
shrooms40-min.JPG (76kb) downloaded 67 time(s).
shrooms42-min.JPG (83kb) downloaded 67 time(s).
shrooms44-min.JPG (131kb) downloaded 67 time(s).
shrooms45-min.JPG (150kb) downloaded 67 time(s).
shrooms46-min.JPG (128kb) downloaded 67 time(s).
shrooms47-min.JPG (113kb) downloaded 67 time(s).

IIYI
#11 Posted : 8/18/2019 4:22:09 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I started using 1 white lighter diode for lighting. Mushrooms grow far from perfect conditions, but grow well.

Regular organic cannabis bud Smile
koziknatataa-min.JPG (109kb) downloaded 58 time(s).
kozinka-min.JPG (105kb) downloaded 58 time(s).
shrooom1-min.JPG (68kb) downloaded 58 time(s).
shrooom2-min.JPG (86kb) downloaded 58 time(s).
shrooom3-min.JPG (80kb) downloaded 58 time(s).
shrooom4-min.JPG (91kb) downloaded 58 time(s).
shrooom5-min.JPG (107kb) downloaded 57 time(s).
shrooom6-min.JPG (111kb) downloaded 57 time(s).
shrooom7-min.JPG (96kb) downloaded 57 time(s).
shrooom10-min.JPG (76kb) downloaded 58 time(s).
shrooom11-min.JPG (119kb) downloaded 58 time(s).
shrooom13-min.JPG (54kb) downloaded 57 time(s).
shrooom15-min.JPG (100kb) downloaded 57 time(s).
shrooom-min.JPG (119kb) downloaded 58 time(s).

Tony6Strings
#12 Posted : 8/18/2019 11:01:05 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Thank you for posting this.
olympus mon wrote:
You need to hit it with intention to get where you want to be!

"Good and evil lay side by side as electric love penetrates the sky..." -Hendrix

"We have arrived at truth, and now we find truth is a mystery- a play of joy, creation, and energy. This is source. This is the mystic touchstone that heals and renews. This is the beginning again. This is entheogenic." -Nicholas Sand

DeDao
#13 Posted : 8/30/2019 4:24:45 PM

DMT-Nexus member

No dunk n Roll?

Always mushrooms. Thank you for sharing!
"Think more than you speak"
"How do you get rid of the pain of having pain in the first place? You get rid of expectations"
"You are everything that is. Open yourself to the love and understanding that is available."
"To see God, you have to have met the Devil."
"When you know how to listen, everyone becomes a guru."
" One time, I didn't do anything, and it was so empty... Almost as if I wasn't doing anything. Then I wrote about it. It was fulfilling."