We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Hi from Trieste Options

Era/is
#1 Posted : 8/12/2019 9:20:20 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Dear users, I'm coming from psiconauti.net, an italian forum (now under hacker attack Surprised).
At first please don't worry if my english is very simply, but I speak only school language.
My interests are alchemy and plant extractions. Alchemy can be also called 'spiritual chemistry' and under this point of view months ago, with my friend Benway have written an other dmt handbook, present in this forum: https://www.dmt-nexus.me...aspx?g=posts&t=84429 (I'm the mentioned Era)(when published, this handbook was erased for few days by hackers or other 'entities' - in this forum. As in dmt-nexus, now the handbook present in psiconauti.net results erased, is the only topic 'absorbed' in this forum ).

In the near of my city the only available plants are Phalaris grasses (I'm using Phalaris Aquatica but no AQ1) and a plant used by myself and discovered like 'plant containing dmt or dmt activators' : Holcus Lanatus. Other interesting plants and mushrooms here in the near are Panaeolus (Sphinctrinus, Campanulatus and other with low quantities of substances), Euphorbia plants (interesting but dangerous).
Holcus Lanatus is an 'old friend', 20 years ago I have maked the first extraction and from 2009 am using the extracts:
- every day for months, without MAO inhibitors
- in every situation, because the effects are not immediate
- for medical uses
...can explain all the informations about, if You're interested.
Also Phalaris Aquatica is a friendly plant, but is much dangerous.

My prefered systems of extraction are by using Ca(OH)2 and CH3CH2OH. ..I think are the most elementary. Other 'alchemical' systems are: using clay, iron oxides, magnesium hydroxide, gold etc... ...every mineral (or better every 'immobile entity' and combinations of these entitiesSmile ) gives a different effect. Every effect is observable in months.

What can I say... ...good day to all, I hope that we can exchange interesting informations about the multiverseVery happy

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

TGO
#2 Posted : 8/17/2019 1:32:21 AM

Music is alive and in your soul. It can move you. It can carry you. It can make you cry! Make you laugh. Most importantly, it makes you feel! What is more important than that?

Welcoming committee

Welcome to the Nexus!

Sorry to hear that your regular forum is under hacker attack! Hopefully that gets fixed with minimal loss or breach of data. You are most certainly welcome to kick it here with us for as long as you want. There is room for everybody!

Anyway, it is nice to meet you and I hope you enjoy your time spent here at the Nexus!

Peace
New to The Nexus? Check These Out:

One Fish Two Fish Red Fish Blue Fish

Era/is
#3 Posted : 8/17/2019 8:36:36 PM

DMT-Nexus member

TGO wrote:

Anyway, it is nice to meet you and I hope you enjoy your time spent here at the Nexus!

Thank you, TGO. Nice to meet you.
I've seen that a lot of users are experts in dmt extractions or in extractions containing the 'spirit' of the plant.
When possible i ask a friend to translate in better englishg or american (as mine) the recipes for the extraction from Holcus Lanatus.

Do you like alchemy?

TGO
#4 Posted : 8/18/2019 1:35:12 AM

Music is alive and in your soul. It can move you. It can carry you. It can make you cry! Make you laugh. Most importantly, it makes you feel! What is more important than that?

Welcoming committee

Yeah, I certainly enjoy it as much as the average psychedelic enthusiast does. My chemistry knowledge is limited and I learned most of what I know about extractions from this site.

I've been on a bit of a break from partaking in DMT (and most other psychedelics besides small doses of mushrooms here and there) because I've been focusing on my college education. I was later to the college game than most (I'm 28 and approaching my third year in school) but am really enjoying being in that environment.

So anyway, I know my way around A/B, STB, wet/dry extractions (DMT and Mescaline) but it has been almost two years since my last one. I still have the enhanced leaf sitting in a jar waiting for the right time to present itself!
New to The Nexus? Check These Out:

One Fish Two Fish Red Fish Blue Fish

Era/is
#5 Posted : 8/18/2019 10:51:02 PM

DMT-Nexus member

TGO wrote:
I've been focusing on my college education.

Right.
Quote:
I was later to the college game than most

I think this is not a problem, everyone has to decide how to spent his time. If the study goes slow You can understand better the matter in question.

The use of substances is in cotrasting with the study (it depends, if the object of the study is the human mind the substances hepls), but there are forms of DMT without immediate effects. This form of dmt was called in the mentioned forum DMT 0. Our mind is under the influence of frequencies. Every contact with things and people modify this frequencies. The forms of dmt used with MAO inhibitors increases this frequencies 'up to the stars'; the forms of dmt activated without MAOI's increases or decreases these vibrations and a particullary form of dmt does not modify these vibrations.

Many weeks every year I use small amounts of this alkaloid extracted under the alchemical point of view and the effects are controllable. I can 'move my mind' how and when i want.
These extracts are experimental, but everyone who tried the dmt 0 says tha has obtained different desired things.

Holcus plant can give this form of dmt. I don't know if activates our dmt or contains dmt (i think yes, because i have maked experiments; // a substance with 0 vibrational status is not identifiable).
A form of receipe is contained in formulas like these:
https://commons.wikimedi...a_Consurgens_manuscripts
...it's chemistry, but written time ago.

Exitwound
#6 Posted : 8/19/2019 6:17:01 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hi and welcome!

I would love to hear more about different effects from 'alchemical' methods. How different are they?
And did ancient manuscripts really contain receipes for DMT extration? Smile

Era/is
#7 Posted : 8/19/2019 11:24:01 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Exitwound wrote:
Hi and welcome!

I would love to hear more about different effects from 'alchemical' methods. How different are they?

Thank you, nice to meet you Exitwound.

The alchemical philosophy starts form the knowledge of the immaterial dimension, but for obtaining this the interested person must understand the material dimension.
The mineral world (combinations of elementary entities, atoms, or like in the handbook: immobile entities) represents the start for obtaining the keys. A manuscript conserved also in the library of my city is called 'Clavis Artis', the art of how to make keys.
For keys is intended mineral keys and after the keys of our mind.

Every alchemical picture has many levels of reading. At first, the material level (where we are), after this we can understand the parallel data. My friend call this parallel data 'cosmic database' , a database of all the intelligent beigns.
The individuation of a key is subjective and everyone can forge his key.
For example:
https://commons.m.wikime.../File:Aurora_alchimy.jpg illustrates two entities (really 4 or 5). The combination of two elements (atoms or chemical compounds) requires 'three moons for the sun' and 'one sun for the moon'. These numbers can be understood differently from everyone, but the introduction can be: 'when you try to understand three nights what does this picture means, the first sun after the three nights brings you answers'. Under this point of view, every time you repeat this operation, the answers become more complete.

To the question 'how many different effects' can we have obtain with p.e. dmt i can answer: infinite.

Quote:

Yes, the dmt extraction and formation can be discovered in many ancient manuscripts and also in icons, objects, philosophies, religions etc...
Think about the Ark of the Covenant: was built with Acacia wood...

There are a lot of encrypted recipes, also for obtaining mind keys.
For example the gunpowder recipe written by Roger Bacon contains a recipe for obtaining phenetylamines or amines from Foeniculum Vulgare:

Sed tamen 7 Partes Salpetrae, 5 Partes Coruli et 5 Partes Sulphuris et sic facies tonitrum et coruscationem, sic scias artificium.

Translated: Take 7 parts of saltpeter, 5 parts of hazelnut (-charcoal) and 5 parts sulfur and that makes thunder and flash if you know the art.

The decryption of this sentence gives the name of the plant or of the compound (anisole or anethole). The combination between anisole and KNO3 can produce an -NO2 compound.
The hazelnut wood can reduce the -NO2 to amine.

Era/is
#8 Posted : 8/19/2019 11:27:45 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Era/is wrote:
Exitwound wrote:
Hi and welcome!

Thank you, nice to meet you Exitwound.

The alchemical philosophy starts form the knowledge of the immaterial dimension, but for obtaining this the interested person must understand the material dimension.
The mineral world (combinations of elementary entities, atoms, or like in the handbook: immobile entities) represents the start for obtaining the keys. A manuscript conserved also in the library of my city is called 'Clavis Artis', the art of how to make keys.
For keys is intended mineral keys and after the keys of our mind.

Every alchemical picture has many levels of reading. At first, the material level (where we are), after this we can understand the parallel data. My friend call this parallel data 'cosmic database' , a database of all the intelligent beigns.
The individuation of a key is subjective and everyone can forge his key.
For example:
https://commons.m.wikime.../File:Aurora_alchimy.jpg illustrates two entities (really 4 or 5). The combination of two elements (atoms or chemical compounds) requires 'three moons for the sun' and 'one sun for the moon'. These numbers can be understood differently from everyone, but the introduction can be: 'when you try to understand three nights what does this picture means, the first sun after the three nights brings you answers'. Under this point of view, every time you repeat this operation, the answers become more complete.

To the question 'how many different effects' can we have obtain with p.e. dmt i can answer: infinite.

Quote:

Yes, the dmt extraction and formation can be discovered in many ancient manuscripts and also in icons, objects, philosophies, religions etc...
Think about the Ark of the Covenant: was built with Acacia wood...

There are a lot of encrypted recipes, also for obtaining mind keys.
For example the gunpowder recipe written by Roger Bacon contains a recipe for obtaining phenetylamines or amines from Foeniculum Vulgare or Pimpinella Anisum.

Sed tamen 7 Partes Salpetrae, 5 Partes Coruli et 5 Partes Sulphuris et sic facies tonitrum et coruscationem, sic scias artificium.

Translated: Take 7 parts of saltpeter, 5 parts of hazelnut (-charcoal) and 5 parts sulfur and that makes thunder and flash if you know the art.

The decryption of this sentence gives the name of the plant or of the compound (anisole or anethole). The combination between anisole and KNO3 can produce an -NO2 compound.
The hazelnut wood can reduce the -NO2 to amine.

Exitwound
#9 Posted : 8/19/2019 4:02:01 PM

DMT-Nexus member

This sounds like very interesting field to study, hang around and teach us more if you don't mind Smile

Era/is
#10 Posted : 8/19/2019 6:55:22 PM

DMT-Nexus member

It's going to be an honor. I hope that the entities will accompany usVery happy
I will definitely learn a lot from this forum, there are a lot of experts in extractions and chemistry.