We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Terrified of breaking through, any advice for me? Options

LiquidCastle
#1 Posted : 8/18/2019 8:34:44 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hello everyone Big grin, I've been lurking for awhile now (well over 6 months).

I have some very powerful homemade deem juice I mixed about 1.5 grams of brown powder in, and it's amazing. I can take about 3 hits at 30 watts and see incredible visuals. I haven't hit the stuff in two days because last time I was full of paranoia, but I would really like to break through. I am scared of breaking through because I have no idea what to expect whatsoever. A friend of mine who I let hit the pen had an out of body experience and this tempts me very much to break through myself, because this stuff is really good.

Does anyone have any advice for someone like me, who is terrified of trying to blast off on this stuff? The come up is very intense and it gets me very paranoid and anxious sometimes, rarely will it be a euphoric and happy come up. I really enjoy the visuals and I think I have seen three different entities so far.

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

Creachemist
#2 Posted : 8/18/2019 11:11:36 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hi liquid castle

The advise i can give you is that you should do it when you feel you can handle it i once did a dose of 50mg(first and last time😂Pleased and that gave me a break but didnt enjoy is that much because my set and setting where totally off my own stupid mistake but with a break the hardest point is to let go and if you can do that then you are ready.

Creachemist
#3 Posted : 8/18/2019 11:13:39 AM

DMT-Nexus member

And if you like the visual but the psychadelic state less read something about bufotenine(5-HO-DMT) maybe that is more your thing i personally am also a huge fan of the visuals so thats my next stop(after mescaline) too

fathomlessness
#4 Posted : 8/18/2019 11:57:13 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I think that breaking through on a pen isn't the greatest idea, at higher ratios of it being dissolved the dose becomes iffy and not accurate (people report accidentally breaking through), so thats why i just use my ecig-vape for low/micro doses.

I really urge you to buy a vaporgenie or GVG and use infused herb or crystal on herb that has been weighed. Not only does this provide you accurate dosage but it enables you to get most of it within one hit... Why would you want to get it all in one? safety and practicality... you dont want to be on your third hit tripping so hard you don't know what is going on and you hurt yourself, it is to my understanding that its far better to just take the plunge in one hit rather than spend all this time in the come up trying to get there and potentially messing up the dose and getting weirded out by being partially in reality partially not.

If you spend a lot of time in the come up where open eye visuals have predominance then things may get scary and spook you away from taking another hit, or if not scary then just plain strange or just too much to deal with. In fact a lot of people report that when they have a large single dose there really isn't much of a transition like that to the effect of building up through multiple doses, perhaps their vision vibrates for a bit and everything melts or something and then they transition to somewhere else. So, if you decided you are ready to experience what your friend experiences then i think it may be better to just go straight there, head first plunge rather than hanging off the diving board freaking out Laughing

Heres a nice image to capture what I am saying a bit better:
fathomlessness attached the following image(s):
hjgfhj.jpg (48kb) downloaded 119 time(s).

WarpedDimension
#5 Posted : 8/18/2019 5:25:00 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Take small steps towards what you seek. Dip your toes in the water. Develop the skill slowly. Go all the way when you are feeling strong and ready. Concentrate on the set and setting, as this may aid you in feeling more comfortable with these experiences.

Some like to jump right into the abyss. I used to think this was the best approach as it applies to me. I was always the type who would jump right into the pool with a cannonball.

Toe dipper or cannonballer… either way is ok. Do this your way, on your terms and in your own time. The breakthrough will happen whenever you make the choice to go all the way with it. I have said this before and will likely say it again, as it is worth repeating, you may laugh at your hesitation, trepidation and fears once you reach that place. It can all dissolve into bliss and wonderment!

Welcome to the Nexus!!
“Silence is a source of Great Strength.” ~Lao Tzu

AstralAlien
#6 Posted : 8/18/2019 8:14:55 PM

Disclaimer: Any posts made by this user are works of fiction for entertainment purposes only.

Hey LiquidCastle,

Welcome to the Nexus! As a fellow newbie. I’ve had two trips so far. A sub breakthrough and a breakthrough. I was super anxious during the sub breakthrough and had a lot of anxiety afterwards which caused me to be even more anxious on my first breakthrough attempt the following day. However, as soon as I blew out my breakthrough hit all anxiety was immediately gone, I was in another world and there was so much going on it was hard to be anxious. So basically in my case, the sub breakthrough was pretty scary and the full breakthrough (while super intense!) wasn’t and I actually felt super happy afterwards. You can check out my full report of both experiences over on the first steps in hyperspace board.
Disclaimer: Any posts made by this user are works of fiction for entertainment purposes only.

breeze225
#7 Posted : 8/18/2019 8:49:21 PM
DMT-Nexus member

I only started a couple months ago to have had a few breakthroughs now. One time early on I had my eyes closed (I always close my eyes off the bat well usually) but they were closed in the middle of it door slmaed and opend my eyes and that was scary so much confusion trying to blend the worlds togather just a mess....take your hit/s lay back close your eyes and just let it happen (I will also either shut light off quick or throw something over my eyes as I lay back to get rid of the light that may blead through your eyelids...there is a point where that wont matter any more tho) when your combfortable there add a lil more next time and so on until you get a good breakthrough....what was said above is true the come up where your still traveling half way there can create anxiety and confusion...but if you close your eyes it helps cause your not trying to blend to worlds at least visually

LiquidCastle
#8 Posted : 8/19/2019 11:58:12 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I feel a lot more comfortable breaking through now, especially after finding out that sub breakthrough doses are more nerve wracking. Thank you guys.

Does anyone ever get that feeling while coming down, that everything revolves around them, and that the moment they are experiencing is the only thing that could be experienced at that time? It's very hard to describe. It feels like time is freezing or that life is a big pattern and that you're experiencing the beginning of that pattern over and over again in that moment. Such a terrifying feeling at first but it's really fun to experience that, I'm not gonna lie.