We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
«PREV9101112NEXT
The Traveler appreciation thread Options

Pharmer
#201 Posted : 7/27/2015 12:49:09 PM

ღஐ~Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ~ஐღ

Like a continuous lotus flower bloom of gratitude
~ Thank you ~

"At times our own light goes out and is rekindled by a spark from another person. Each of us has cause to think with deep gratitude of those who have lighted the flame within us.
Albert Schweitzer"

Perhaps I am asking the wrong questions but it doesn't interest me who you know or how you came to be here. I want to know if you will stand in the center of the fire with me and not shrink back.

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

Continuum
#202 Posted : 7/27/2015 10:04:40 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Pharmer wrote:

"At times our own light goes out and is rekindled by a spark from another person. Each of us has cause to think with deep gratitude of those who have lighted the flame within us.
Albert Schweitzer"

Yes!!!

Joy and love reverberating though every cell and out into the cosmos, where before there were only walls. Eternal gratitude to The Traveler for the catalyst. Love
Forge a Path with Heart <3

dreamer042
#203 Posted : 1/21/2017 3:52:23 AM

Dreamoar

Moderator | Skills: Mostly harmless

*Ahem*

Bumpity bump.

Over a decade at the helm and we are still sailing at the forefront of the psychedelic revolution, thank you for all your tireless efforts.

All the love and respek. Love
Row, row, row your boat, Gently down the stream. Merrily, merrily, merrily, merrily...

Visual diagram for the administration of dimethyltryptamine

Visual diagram for the administration of ayahuasca

JustAnotherHuman
#204 Posted : 1/21/2017 4:17:31 AM

You create your own reality

First of all, thank you so very much Trav, for all the amazing, wonderful, marvellous work you've done, are currently doing, and will continue to do for this gem, this shining light of the interwebs that we call the DMT Nexus!Very happy

Seriously, Trav, words can't even begin to describe how grateful I am for this forum! I'm seriously getting emotional typing this.

This forum has literally been a godsend for me. I lurked here for a long time, and a few months ago, I finally took the plunge and joined up. Before I joined, I was actually worried about being on an Internet forum. Very quickly, I realised just how baseless those worries were.

What I found on this forum was a community, a community of knowledgeable people, of people committed to providing accurate, reliable information. A very mature, rational community. And most of all, a kind and supportive community. This is what struck me the most about this community.

You, Trav, of course, deserve full credit for this, as you have tried( and I'm sure it has been supremely difficult) ,to create an ethos in this forum, and I would say, you have succeeded.Big grin

Sorry about the length of this post, I feel really strongly about this, so I just had to share my thoughts.

Thank you so much Trav!Big grin

Keep up the good work!Thumbs up

Much love!LoveLoveLoveLove
JustAnotherHuman is a fictional character. Everything said by this character should be regarded as completely fabricated.

"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."-Benjamin Franklin.

woogyboogy
#205 Posted : 1/21/2017 3:14:51 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Thanks Traveler!
What you have created is a bloody gem Love

TGO
#206 Posted : 8/18/2019 2:34:28 AM

Music is alive and in your soul. It can move you. It can carry you. It can make you cry! Make you laugh. Most importantly, it makes you feel! What is more important than that?

Welcoming committee

hey all, it has been over two years since this thread has been bumped! Let's show The Traveler some love!

Thanks for all you do, Trav! The world would be a much darker place without this beacon of light you've shared with us. I'd imagine that maintaining this place must feel like a chore sometimes but I am thankful that you do it.

Much peace and Love Love
New to The Nexus? Check These Out:

One Fish Two Fish Red Fish Blue Fish

dreamer042
#207 Posted : 8/18/2019 4:31:14 AM

Dreamoar

Moderator | Skills: Mostly harmless

I am also very grateful and constantly impressed with how you still manage to find the time to keep this place and STS up and running clean and smooth amidst all the other projects you maintain. You really are remarkable. Thumbs up
Row, row, row your boat, Gently down the stream. Merrily, merrily, merrily, merrily...

Visual diagram for the administration of dimethyltryptamine

Visual diagram for the administration of ayahuasca

WarpedDimension
#208 Posted : 8/18/2019 5:10:26 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Thanks Trav!

This place truly has provided me with a place for healing and growth. I am sure that I am not the only one who feels this way. Sometimes we just need a place where we can learn, share and expand. It is wonderful to share everything that is psychedelic in this place called the DMT Nexus!

I have found the others, and they are all here, we are here, together, because of YOU Trav!

You have my utmost gratitude and respect! Love

Thumbs up
“Silence is a source of Great Strength.” ~Lao Tzu

IIYI
#209 Posted : 8/18/2019 7:09:58 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I very grateful to The Traveler for the effort, energy, and time he puts in and makes for dmt-nexus. I love this place. Тhanks to dmt-nexus I was able to keep my consciousness, because I was on the verge of madness. After my first trip with DMT, my reality was in doubt. The trip itself seemed more real than real life. I needed to talk to someone who didn't judge me that i am mad and who understood me and found such an incredible attitude from nexians here in the nexus.

Sharing and talking with people has helped me recover and integrate. In the process, I received an abundance of friendships for which I am grateful. I learn a lot from here every time when i visit this place, the sharing gives me some pleasure and all this help me to expand me .

Nexus is literally a place that saves people lives, psyches, and at the same time contributes tremendously to the evolution of the human species and consciousness. There is an incredible amount of information here and a friendly atmosphere and love. The Traveler that, if by itself, is not a sufficient reason to continue doing what you do, I do not know what else would be.

The Traveler also thank you for your valuable tips on Ayahuasca. The things you told me were crucial to my enjoyment and harm reduction. The tips was extremely helpful and effective. I'm glad I listened to you. Thank the Gods for listening to you. To drink less than I thought I would and to prepare for a strong experience, because the experience was extremely well beyond the limits of physical perception. ( with 1/2 dose )

I really wish you all the best and endless love and abundance.
Phylogeny repeats Ontogeny - IIYI

DreadedShaman
#210 Posted : 8/18/2019 12:41:27 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Traveler,
Thank you so much.
The Nexus just being a thing has taught me so much, and in the least irreversibly changed my life for the better.

Thank you a million times over,

My whole heart thanks you and the Nexus!

universecannon
#211 Posted : 8/18/2019 6:41:34 PM

Moderator | Skills: harmalas, melatonin, trip advice, lucid dreaming

The hero we need, not the hero we deserve

Thanks Trav!

<Ringworm>hehehe, it's all fun and games till someone loses an "I"

Sunnyside
#212 Posted : 8/20/2019 9:06:53 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I really don't have the words to express my gratitude for everything The Traveler has done, and continues to do.

I'm thankful that this forum exists.

I'm thankful that this forum brings together so many truly remarkable people.

I'm especially grateful for the true leadership that The Traveler demonstrates, and teaches.

Thank you.
" Enjoy every sandwich." - Warren Zevon
"No, they never did turn me into a toad." - Pete (O Brother, Where Art Thou?)
"Are you a time traveller?" "No, I think I'm more of a time prisoner." - Nadia Vulvokov (Russian Doll)

remyman612
#213 Posted : 8/20/2019 9:58:43 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Traveler is the real deal man. I can imagine keeping this site up and running the entire time it's been up and running can't be easy. Plus, from my interactions with him, he seems like a really nice person.

Thumbs up

FranLover
#214 Posted : 9/1/2019 1:18:33 AM

Long live the world in peace, prosperity, and freedom from suffering

Thank you for offering this haven on the internet, where information and light lies. Today I studied the history of forums, and took a trip to the darkside of the web...incels on reddit...And its so sad, so sad, that such toxicity exists on the internet. But to have a forum where people actually talk to eachother without dehuminizing themselves through animosity, and where everything is so peaceful, so meassured, so right. I am happy that I signed up to this forum, my first forum, and am very grateful for the experience Ive had as a forum user. I recieved love from the start. Now I wish to make people feel as welcome as I have felt.

Its obvious why this forum is so unique, the forum where people are nicest to eachother, it has to be because we have dmt in common, or psychedelics.

Thank you for keeping this experience nice and clean for us!❤ Theres enough dirt in the real world.
Todo lo que quiero es que me recuerdes siempre así...amándote. Mantay kuna kayadidididi~~Ayahuasca shamudididi. Silence ○ Shiva ◇ eternal Purusha.
What we have done is establish the rule of authority in silence. Silence is the administrator of the universe. In silence is the script of Natural Law, eternally guiding the destiny of everyone. The Joy of Giving See the job. Do the job. Stay out of the misery.
May this world be established with a sense of well-being and happiness. May all beings in all worlds be blessed with peace, contentment, and freedom.
This mass of stress visible in the here & now has sensuality for its reason, sensuality for its source, sensuality for its cause, the reason being simply sensuality.

Achilles
#215 Posted : 9/1/2019 4:19:28 AM

I is the obstacle.

Today was a dream come true to me and I owe it to you trav. One probably small decision to you was a decision that meant the world to me. I have no friends that believe in psychedelics the way I do. I had absolutely no one to share my experiences and beliefs with before I found the nexus. Since I found this community I’ve searched for a way to give back and make an impact. I’m not a chemist, I’m not a shaman or some kind of awesome tech guy, I’m just a regular person who dreamt of making an impact somehow and I tried the only thing I felt I could do and because of your support and approval that dream came true today. Thank you so very much for building this wonderful organization in which I found a home, and thank you even more for helping me make the little impact I could. I know the small ripples created today will grow and one day affect a lot of peoples lives, People like me, people I would have never found in the first place had it not been for you. I say this with the utmost sincerity. Thank you trav. Thank you so much. We all love you man. Your our leader, our teacher, and I know I speak for at least most of us when I say we’d follow you to hell and back... thank you for what you’ve built for all of us.

Learn, share, and expand brother ✊
This guys ego ^

Metta-Morpheus
#216 Posted : 10/12/2019 4:11:57 AM

Fly with the sea birds and sh!t

ModeratorSenior Member

Trav, you are on par with richard manske, nick sands, Tim scully, Rick strassman.You have put in the work that has allowed this culture to thrive. You have brought the knowledge to so many people that wouldn’t be possible without this site. I just came back from a trip and felt the need to appreciate you. Every trip (on dmt) I take is all thanks to you, for reallies. So from the depths of my soul, thank you and I love you.

Regards,
Metta-Morpheus
“You think that’s air you’re breathing?” -Morpheus
“Whoa fellas, I’m feeling kinda bowling ball-ish.” -Leopold Butters Stoch
It’s got what plants crave. -Brawndo

Magic is here for us all to feel. Naming it isn’t what makes it real.
Running around for us all to know, noticing isn’t what makes it so... -Avett Brothers

Triglav
#217 Posted : 7/11/2020 7:18:09 PM

In the gap between thoughts nonconceptual wisdom shines continuously.

I would like to thank The Traveler for bringing and maintaining this unique place - the DMT-NEXUS.

I have gained much knowledge here and met interesting and good people from whom I can learn much as well as in entheogenic topics and topics from life in general.

Also my personal interactions with The Traveler have been very helpful, full of meaning and good intent.

And also thanks to all the members for their wonderful contributions.

Thank you! Smile Thumbs up

Jin
#218 Posted : 7/11/2020 8:20:35 PM

yes

thank you for this wonderful place Traveler
over the years this place has given me knowledge , wisdom and camaraderie
all thanks to you
and thank you nexians
illusions !, there are no illusions
there is only that which is the truth

WanderingCat
#219 Posted : 7/13/2020 6:28:26 PM

The White Haired Cat

I wanna personally thank you too Traveler. Without this community I wouldn't be able to share experiences with psychedelics openly and comfortably. I'm able to show what I've explored about myself and grow because of it. I just got a job! I surely hope to donate rather soon an show my appreciation more Big grin

Before joining I did lurk here for quite some time an read up a lot. I'm happy to have joined and to keep sharing love and knowledge on the DMT Nexus!
Grass Grows When The Tiny Cat is Dreaming

Phangz wrote:

"this is your height on dmt.."

null24
#220 Posted : 7/14/2020 2:31:16 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

Thank you too, for weathering this storm and giving us a place to wring out the many conflicting thoughts and emotions many of us are having. And letting some of us make stupid jokes about being a psychonaut. Be good to ya, thanks for being good to us.Thumbs up
Sine experientia nihil sufficienter sciri potest -Roger Bacon
*γνῶθι σεαυτόν*

«PREV9101112NEXT