We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
DMT tolerance Options

Reveries
#1 Posted : 8/11/2019 4:37:57 PM
DMT-Nexus member

So me and my dad have been trying DMT, for me it his me in seconds, came on strong, was incredible and provided an eye opening point of view to things, was crazy and i can't wait to travel again.

Now... when my dad tried it, he said nothing happened, we both had 55mg. For him he says nothing is going on really, little squiggles here and there, slight wobbling of shapes but he doesn't describe anything close to my experience, i was wondering if he has more of a threshold to the drug.
It really is a shame, he has tried 4 times now and basically got no where, I've done 2 and it's like I'm ascending immediately.

In terms of apparatus we use, we have a glass bottle with a small hole on the side and the base cut off,
tin foil is wrapped around the bottom and DMT is heated and the smoke is trapped inside until release and inhalation, i find this method to be perfect as you can see the smoke, it's left inside until you're ready and it isn't leaking out. We inhale slowly and hold breath for like 15 - 20 seconds.

I know this is long winded and is my first time posting here, but to now be succinct,
is there anyone out there that has any advise to help my dad, would really appreciate it,

Thank you to all who read this and i look forward to your replies

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

FranLover
#2 Posted : 8/12/2019 3:44:08 AM

Long live the world in peace, prosperity, and freedom from suffering

Hi Reveries, its pretty cool that you smoke with your dad haha=) The only thing I can imagine is maybe your dad is on some medication. Oh but also I use that same vape machine, and smoke the vapor and never tripped either! Maybe on all those tries I was locked from hyperspace that day (which happens later on) but I doubt it. I just need changa to breakthrough. I need the harmalas. Give him changa!
Todo lo que quiero es que me recuerdes siempre así...amándote. Mantay kuna kayadidididi~~Ayahuasca shamudididi. Silence β—‹ Shiva β—‡ eternal Purusha.
What we have done is establish the rule of authority in silence. Silence is the administrator of the universe. In silence is the script of Natural Law, eternally guiding the destiny of everyone. The Joy of Giving β™‘See the job. Do the job. Stay out of the misery.β™‘
May this world be established with a sense of well-being and happiness. May all beings in all worlds be blessed with peace, contentment, and freedom.
This mass of stress visible in the here & now has sensuality for its reason, sensuality for its source, sensuality for its cause, the reason being simply sensuality.

WarpedDimension
#3 Posted : 8/18/2019 7:11:43 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Not long winded at all! Share as much as you wish. Sounds like you and your pops have a great relationship! That is awesome that you too can share this together. Perhaps he should read up on DMT a bit. Maybe read some experience reports.. familiarize himself.

Welcome to the Nexus!!
β€œSilence is a source of Great Strength.” ~Lao Tzu