We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Can you FEEL the 3rd eye (pineal)??? Options

breeze225
#1 Posted : 8/14/2019 10:53:02 PM
DMT-Nexus member

ok guys so I didn't feel this in the beginning but lately I can even on relatively smaller doses... right between the eyes and slightly above right where the pineal gland is...I don't notice it during the peak but the come down and sometimes even for a couple HOURS later I feel a numbing sensation. Almost like the pineal gland is vibrating! its like a weird what I call "vibrating numbness" it has a numbing like feel to it but not but not tingly NOT like if your foot falls asleep and you get pins and needles but still kinda numb and vibrating its hard to explain?!?! anyone else have this effect?

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

FranLover
#2 Posted : 8/14/2019 11:50:29 PM

Long live the world in peace, prosperity, and freedom from suffering

Yes. Eventually you can feel your pineal gland whenever u want, during rest, sleep or meditation. Sometimes after smoalking it [the pineal gland] just explodes off into hyperspace, vibrating and unleashing light. Generally as the pineal activates a triangle, or inverse triangle, appears in the field of vision infront of the forehead.
Todo lo que quiero es que me recuerdes siempre así...amándote. Mantay kuna kayadidididi~~Ayahuasca shamudididi. Silence ○ Shiva ◇ eternal Purusha.
What we have done is establish the rule of authority in silence. Silence is the administrator of the universe. In silence is the script of Natural Law, eternally guiding the destiny of everyone. The Joy of Giving See the job. Do the job. Stay out of the misery.
May this world be established with a sense of well-being and happiness. May all beings in all worlds be blessed with peace, contentment, and freedom.
This mass of stress visible in the here & now has sensuality for its reason, sensuality for its source, sensuality for its cause, the reason being simply sensuality.

ZomakMk7
#3 Posted : 8/15/2019 12:53:50 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I haven't felt the numbness but i did experience like i had more weight where the pineal gland is, i felt like a had sone sort of heavy ball,this happened after i was meditating tge day after my experience with 5-meo-dmt, while i was meditating out of nowhere a green eye in the shape of the "eye of horus" (witch is basicle the pineal gland and its surroundings cut by the middle.) appeared infront of me (cev) and right after that i could feel that extra weight in my head for like 2 or 3days, every now and then when i meditate i can feel it again

breeze225
#4 Posted : 8/15/2019 11:55:22 AM
DMT-Nexus member

very very cool! Looking forward to see if I can feel it without any dmt...meditation is something I am still kinda struggling with...its just hard to calm things down and focus naturally but I read that happends to everyone at the start so we will see

ZomakMk7
#5 Posted : 8/15/2019 1:58:02 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Yeah at first it's pretty hard, after like a week of meditating every day it became easier, tge other thing that helped alot where bineural beats, there are some pineal gland stimulators and dmt release, if you concentrate full in the sound and just let yourself get lost in it its pretty amazing what can happen

breeze225
#6 Posted : 8/15/2019 3:27:30 PM
DMT-Nexus member

ZOMAKMK7....Nice yeh honestly calming down and focusing has been a issue my entire life! so its not going to be a easy task but seems like a worthwhile challenge! a lot of what I read shows the similarities between psychedelics and meditaion I think psychedelics is like a short cut maybe? you agree? Do you have any links to the "bineural beats" that may help??

ZomakMk7
#7 Posted : 8/16/2019 1:26:38 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I'd say they are if used correctly, where,when,with who and intentions lead to totally different outcomes.
What I've noticed with meditation is that you first have to go through levels or layers of yourself to get to your inner-self, if that makes any sense lol? For my experience alot of emotions came out and i got over a ton of stuff from my past/present/future.
These are 2 pretty good bineural beats, try using good headphones for best results and don't let the titles intimidate you 😄
https://youtu.be/ROPvI-4HwbU
https://youtu.be/22vOkSWiNwQ
Being aware of your body while meditating is also pretty interesting, i sometimes get bodyhigh after like half an hour of meditating, doesnt last long tho
Goog Luck and good vibes🙌

breeze225
#8 Posted : 8/16/2019 9:10:55 AM
DMT-Nexus member

THanks man ill check those links out in a lil bit....and yes going through layers to get to the inner self makes PERFECT sense...I like the idea that we not only have a soul we ARE a soul we HAVE a body! so much of our true self is covered up needing to rip those covers off to get to the core we have to go through those covers

HyperJester
#9 Posted : 8/17/2019 1:49:42 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I also understand what you mean with a numbness, though mine is a mixture of the head space feeling heavier than normal, combined with a possible "numb" like sensation, but like as you say.. not pins and needles, something a bit different. But noticeable as a change..

I started seeing light when I close my eyes resting, a day and two days after big doses of DMT..
Now I meditate morning and night every day, and I can see small loops of light string and soft spirals, quite small.. in front of my vision, with my eyes closed. Noticeable light source though, like DMT light, and I walk around most of the day with a feeling in my head I've never had before DMT... I am not sure if it's numbness / heavy or if it's just far more open, and it's perceiving more than it used to, you just feel different. It's a nice feeling however, and you can feel quite blissed out and "at one" with the source in meditation after a while of practise and time. I found the DMT has helped me learning meditation and being able to quiet the mind and knowing the body and thought isn't who I actually am.
The feeling I get is the universe is an awake expanding, ever creating mind, that has no beginning and no end, is both male and female, matter and anti matter, physical and non physical, light and dark. And we are just carrying that light imagination as our consciousness, but in this 3d world and body we have an ego and "personality" through free will, for learning and experiencing physical from non physical, though it's an illusion, everything is living through the same mind. Exploring DMT is not exploring other dimensions, it's exploring within yourself, your own imagination.. you just don't know who you really are. Everyone is that one universal mind, exploring themselves.