We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Psilocybin chromatography/solid phase extraction Options

Creachemist
#1 Posted : 8/17/2019 11:51:05 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Firstly i want to appologise for my grammar mistakes, i am dutch and never that good at languages because fysics and sience always got and gets my vote.

Secondly i want to thank everyone on this forum especially benzene i have scouerd for hours maybe days on this site and even rigged op my own vac destillation aparatus wrote little books about dmt, mescaline, bufotenine en psilocybin extractions en 99% of the information that is in there came from te nexus so thank you all very muchy.

This is my first post as a member and please note i am not a chemist its juist that extractions are mij hobby/guilty plessure

My question is, i want to purify psilocybin i am not started yet but is want te be well perpared is it possible to make a chromatography setup by loading a column with cotton balls and using (non-lab only) chemicals te release is, kind of like SPE (solid phase extraction) and te persieve the collers is it juist as simple as shining a uv light on it or is it more than that?

Thank you if you can help me with this one because is a little headache for a while now😄

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

Loveall
#2 Posted : 8/17/2019 2:13:35 PM

โค๏ธโ€🔥

Chemical expertSenior Member

Creachemist wrote:
Thank you if you can help me with this one because is a little headache for a while now😄

Welcome to the club brother 😅

There is some ongoing work along these lines using cation resin. Never go alkaline, avoid light, elute with a volatile salt (ammonium acetate), and it looks like we will need to freeze and sublimate at the end. Using | High Pobability of Braindamage by Creepy non tested Drugs (forced by scammer 69ron) | to try to stabilize psilocin is also being looked at.

We've done a few pieces of his but need to put it together and see if it works. Have you seen the posts on this? Should be available by searching for cation resin. There are 2010/11 papers we are trying to emulate also. Tryptophan supplement powder may be a good way to test out resin binding/eluting conditions before burning through mushrooms with experiments.

One issue is that a lot of things in the mushrooms glow in UV, so eyes won't cut it I think. A reagent to test the column fractions may be better for us who don't have a spectrometer. Here is an example of ongoing work.

And welcome to the Nexus!
💚🌵💚 Mescaline CIELO TEK 💚🌵💚
💚🌳💚DMT salt e-juice HIELO TEK💚🌳💚
💚🍃💚 Salvinorin Chilled Acetone with IPA and Naphtha re-X TEK💚🍃💚

Creachemist
#3 Posted : 8/18/2019 12:59:41 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Wow thanks man i feel home since my love for dmt dates from 3 years ago but now i finally have the knowledge (to my perspective) that i can add something to this forum i will check it out immidiatly thanks for your effort!

fathomlessness
#4 Posted : 8/20/2019 2:23:39 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Loveall wrote:
Creachemist wrote:

Welcome to the club brother 😅

There is some ongoing work along these lines using cation resin. Never go alkaline, avoid light, elute with a volatile salt (ammonium acetate), and it looks like we will need to freeze and sublimate at the end. Using | High Pobability of Braindamage by Creepy non tested Drugs (forced by scammer 69ron) | to try to stabilize psilocin is also being looked at.

We've done a few pieces of his but need to put it together and see if it works. Have you seen the posts on this? Should be available by searching for cation resin. There are 2010/11 papers we are trying to emulate also. Tryptophan supplement powder may be a good way to test out resin binding/eluting conditions before burning through mushrooms with experiments.

One issue is that a lot of things in the mushrooms glow in UV, so eyes won't cut it I think. A reagent to test the column fractions may be better for us who don't have a spectrometer. Here is an example of ongoing work.

And welcome to the Nexus!

Is it still that unstable when manufactured in lab conditions? Do they end up with a pure product/powder? (ie with the trials currently being done)