We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Absurdist Experiment: Cannabis, Vitamins, Melatonin, Calea Z, and MDMA Options

Nakamashi❀ᴇxtract
#1 Posted : 12/22/2009 5:27:14 PM
DMT-Nexus member

I really wanted to share this experience, it was most definitely an interesting one to me. I usually don't SWIM, but I'm just going to copy what I already wrote for another forum where I didn't have a choice.

So, basically, SWIM spent most of yesterday smoking some really good bud, so although he hadn't smoked for a good few hours by the time his evening was winding down, he was still pretty tired. SWIM has been getting into the habit of using Calea Z, the dream herb, for those who haven't heard of it. It gives you extremely vivid dreams, and SWIM has been hoping to get lucid from it, although he hadn't had any luck (though it had only been a few days). An hour before going to bed, SWIM took his daily multivitamin and melatonin tablet, and an hour later he was out back smoking a couple bowls of Calea Z in his pipe.

Knowing that certain stimulants (note: simple things, like caffeine) can keep you more alert at night, and therefore more likely to have a lucid dream when you do get to sleep, SWIM absentmindedly set himself up for an experience. As he was getting in bed, he put on some reggae, and took one tab he had of pure MDMA. He fell asleep in about 15-30 minutes. About half an hour after falling asleep, SWIM was floating in a black void. He obviously wasn't awake, but figures he was just in the darkness before a dream, and the only reason he remembers it is because of the Calea Z and the fact that he woke up so fast. The roll hit while he was in this void, and the world began flashing and melting around him. The euphoria was greater than that of any waking roll he's ever had. His theory is, if he was in a lucid dreaming environment, the entire world was controlled by his subconcious, so what does the world become when your subconcious is screaming in ecstasy? Eventually the euphoria overwhelmed SWIM, and he felt his body dissolve away into nothingness.

After this, SWIM awoke, gasping for air. He was still rolling very hard, but now that he was awake, it was at a more realistic level. It took a long time for the usual rolling emotions to come on; he was so blown away by the lucid dream experience. After about an hour of rolling around in bed, he smoked a joint to calm down, and talked to people on AIM and Facebook until he could fall asleep. When he woke up this morning, he couldn't remember any of his dreams (which he assumed would happen because of the joint), but when he was too lazy to move and fell asleep again, he had a fully lucid dream, which was so realistic that, in the dream, he decided that he couldn't tell the difference from real life, and he still agrees.

SWIM would love to do this again, although, amazingly, he would take caution.... That roll very easily pushes SWIM to his limits.

Has anyone else tried mixing things with dreaming like this? I'm interested in what's been tried before!
DISCLAIMER: Nakamashi❀ᴇxtract (a.k.a., Nakamashi) is a fictional character created by a lonely internet browser with an overactive imagination and egregious amounts of free time. References that he makes to himself or people that he has known or interacted with in no way pertain to real individuals, and any information or personal anecdotes that he presents should be dismissed, along with any of the aforementioned references, as fabrications of an absurdist mind.

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

Fatcat
#2 Posted : 12/22/2009 5:37:12 PM

DMT-Nexus member

sounds like a crazy experience. I love Calea, but the combo with MDMA sounds intriguing. I never thought of using Calea to experience drugs while I was sleeping, brilliant. I am definatly going to play with this when i get some more Calea.
By allowing this message to pass through your cornea, into your retina, you accept it as is and agree to my disclaimer regarding my posts that they are a complete falsification by doing so freeing me of all liability, direct, indirect, consequential or incidental that may arise from the instillation of this post in your memory bank.

Nakamashi❀ᴇxtract
#3 Posted : 12/22/2009 5:50:27 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Haha thanks, keep us updated! I'm very interested in this now, there's so many things to try!
DISCLAIMER: Nakamashi❀ᴇxtract (a.k.a., Nakamashi) is a fictional character created by a lonely internet browser with an overactive imagination and egregious amounts of free time. References that he makes to himself or people that he has known or interacted with in no way pertain to real individuals, and any information or personal anecdotes that he presents should be dismissed, along with any of the aforementioned references, as fabrications of an absurdist mind.