We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Hello fellow travelers! Options

Antlo
#1 Posted : 7/21/2019 10:52:54 PM

A citizen of some other place.

Good Day All,

I Joined the community in an effort to increase my knowledge on the subject of spice, and perhaps, through my own endeavors, provide whatever I can to help the community in any way that I can.

I have a couple year's worth of experience with psilocybin, about a year's worth of experience with LSD, and have found myself seeking to learn what I can from DMT.
Psychadelics really changed my life for the better at a time when I was between a rock and a hard place a few years back, and so I truly believe in the potential of what these magical molecules have to offer. I hope my contributions to the community will be of use.

In my personal life, my two favorite hobbies are music and hiking. I have been playing guitar for about 18 years now, and have found a lot of inspiration through my practices.

I love the subjects of psychology, sacred geometry, consciousness and the different states, human behavior, metaphysics, etc.

Looking forward to seeing and sharing with everyone here!

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

TGO
#2 Posted : 8/17/2019 1:22:10 AM

Music is alive and in your soul. It can move you. It can carry you. It can make you cry! Make you laugh. Most importantly, it makes you feel! What is more important than that?

Welcoming committee

Welcome to the Nexus!

Come on in and take a look around! The Nexus is a wonderful collection of knowledge, art, philosophy, and there are definitely a bunch of oddballs floating down the psychedelic river too. That's what gives the Nexus its charm: the people.

Music, psychedelics, and nature are some of the most fascinating things this world has to offer. It is always nice to meet other musicians who have similar interests. I play a few instruments and also record music in my spare time (check out the link in my signature if interested). Please feel free to share any experiences and/or music with us too!

I hope you are able to find what you are seeking here.

See you around the forum!
New to The Nexus? Check These Out:

One Fish Two Fish Red Fish Blue Fish