We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Newbie Options

sidelinemescaline
#1 Posted : 7/26/2019 5:53:28 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Hi, I'm new here.
I've played around with a bit of LSD and mushrooms about 10 years ago (for about 5 years). And many other drugs in that time period too, but have been relatively well behaved in the last 10 years Laughing
Recently I have been talking to a few people about the pineal gland and DMT. I've been super interested to try it but never got around to it. I've noticed that there are loads of Acacia species around my area and am super interested in trying to do an extraction (after identifying the right species of course).

Thumbs up

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

TGO
#2 Posted : 8/17/2019 12:56:31 AM

Music is alive and in your soul. It can move you. It can carry you. It can make you cry! Make you laugh. Most importantly, it makes you feel! What is more important than that?

Welcoming committee

Welcome to the Nexus! It is nice to meet you!

If you haven't already, be sure to check out our compilation threads on Acacia species as they contain a wealth of info ranging from alkaloid profiles to typical geographic locations and beyond. I'll link a couple here:

Trying to improve Acacia information
The Acacia Analysis Thread

If you browse around the forum, you'll find lots of other threads here and there that can help you on your quest for identifying and (hopefully) sustainably harvesting the plants. Good luck with your endeavors!

Peace
New to The Nexus? Check These Out:

One Fish Two Fish Red Fish Blue Fish