We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Advice for Ayahuasca Retreat? Options

twitchy
#1 Posted : 8/15/2019 9:04:10 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Wife and I have decided to take the plunge and hopefully within the next year or so will be going to be one of the many ayahuasca retreats. I was hoping that maybe some of you guys could make some recommendations or offer some advice, there seems to be a great many of these places and we've never traveled out of the US before.
Author of this Post assumes no Responsibility, nor makes any Guarantee of the Accuracy or Validity of material in this Post. Material Contained or referred to in this Post is presented for Entertainment Purposes Only. This Material IS Not Intended to be Inferred, or Interpreted as Information, Advice, News, Instruction, or Factual Information.

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

Lightbringer
#2 Posted : 4/2/2023 1:09:44 PM
The best gift you can give to another person is to be comfortable in your own skin, self acceptance , confidence . Leading by example . The best gift you can give yourself is becoming your true authentic self and finding happiness within yourself only the

Iquitos Peru ayahuasca foundation is where I went twice and I researched all the places for months and that is where I choose and it was worth it. Although they book up year or so in advance and they have raised there prices now and it’s quite expensive . But they teach you so much about it and so many other things and it’s so bueatiful thete . Just research many places and find one that fits your $$$ and that reasonates with you. Then research there reviews on trip advisor as well . Look at the negatives if there are any and the good as well. I would def do in the jungle where it’s grown

the_Architect
#3 Posted : 8/17/2023 9:35:56 AM

DMT-Nexus member

If you happen to be in the sacred valley, close to cuzco, there are a couple of places there.
I took it once with Alonso del Rio. There are a lot of foreign there (Pisac area, sacred Valley), so they might speak english.

https://www.ayahuasca-ay...AZquwV75UBPsP4B27RiW1aV0

I am an experienced user... they didn´t do much conversation and integration... it started silently and then Alonso sings and plays the guitar.

You are also close to machu pichu and many interesting archeological places you could visit.
"...after five seconds I was no longer a marxist, no longer a materialist, no longer a rationalist.
It killed those things, it cauterized them..."

Terrence McKenna