CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV12
Iam new but the police send me a letter Options

brewster
#21 Posted : 8/14/2019 9:35:04 PM

DMT-Nexus member

If they didn't raid your house, they probably don't have anything substantial against you. If I get this right, it is a subpoena, and not a lawsuit. Correct? This means, they want you to come in and question you. Then they will try and get you to admit that you did something illegal, because they can't prove it.

If you show up there and tell them you did an extraction, you will have delivered the evidence against yourself - yourself!!!. You have the right to remain silent!

Get. A. Layer. Right now! BEFORE you go to the police! This is ultra important. If you do this, then it is very likely that that the whole thing will end up without consequences.

But if you go there alone and unprepared and start talking, you'll get yourself in trouble. It'll cost a few hundred bucks to get a lawyer, but it is well-invested money. If you don't know anyone, you can go to a headshop nearby and ask them. They should know who is to be recommended.

This should not have too many consequences for you. IF YOU GET THAT LAWYER NOW.

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

breeze225
#22 Posted : 8/14/2019 10:42:00 PM
DMT-Nexus member

IT always suprises me (maybe just cause I aint stupid) how often people do the job FOR the police! They are lazy! think about they want you to rat on people cause it makes their job easier! Now in ny state "red light cameras" are everywhere! People go and basicly tell on them selves ALL THE TIME! I have a couple cops that are like family and even they tell me MOST of the work that is done to put people in jail is done BY THOSE PEOPLE OR THIER "friends"....seems crazy to me how people actually belive it when they say something like "oh just tell us the truth and we will let you go" or "tell us what really happened and we will talk to the D.A. and say you coroperated and we will go easy on you" 1 experience comes to mind I was in the back of a van after getting caught by narc. officers in NYC they keep ya in the van till they get it full then bring ya back to the station...one kid got caught with stuff in his pocket coming out of a building they said to him "call your guy tell him to bring out more and we will let you go" I watched this kid get on the phone his guy came out side and cuffs went on him NOT only did they not let the initial kid go but they put him in the same cell as the guy that he ratted out! lets say it wasn't good for him...the cop actually said to a few of us " at least I can respect you guys that didn't rat on your friends this kid that did rat is a scum bag and deserves what he gets" this is just 1 example of how they will twist things just to get YOU to do the work for them! I really hope the O.P. smartened up and got a lawyer and didn't do their job for them!

brewster
#23 Posted : 8/14/2019 10:52:29 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I hope so, too.

PREV12