DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
«PREV131415
Movie bin Options

tatt
#281 Posted : 9/17/2018 3:41:22 AM

DMT-Nexus member

ModeratorSenior Member

A great documentary, though sad towards the end. Definitely moving and inspiring.
Flight by wire

-9 SIGKILL

Trippy glass for trippy people.

Exitwound
#282 Posted : 11/21/2018 6:19:36 AM

DMT-Nexus member

https://www.imdb.com/tit...810988/?ref_=fn_al_tt_1

The Nines (2007)

Watched it yesterday. Whole movie was unexpectedly trippy.
I think if you like DMT you will like this movie Smile

Tony6Strings
#283 Posted : 4/23/2019 7:41:13 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Just finished watching Grave of the Fireflies. One of the saddest films I've ever watched. Have watched a few anime as a result of this thread, I started with Spirited Away. That was awesome. Howls Moving Castle, I liked very much. Princess Mononoke, was okay. Liked the first two better. My Neighbor Totoro, I liked very much. Grave of the Fireflies was great but, as mentioned, horribly sad.
olympus mon wrote:
You need to hit it with intention to get where you want to be!

"We have arrived at truth, and now we find truth is a mystery- a play of joy, creation, and energy. This is source. This is the mystic touchstone that heals and renews. This is the beginning again. This is entheogenic." -Nicholas Sand

AikyO
#284 Posted : 8/14/2019 1:11:57 PM

Neō KyK ĖntheŌnaut

I hope my fellow psychonaut out there have gone to see the penultimate pagan movie. Midsommar. It's inextricable perfection from beginning to end and has the best psychedelic effect I've seen yet. The afterglow is sublime, do see it at noon and enjoy your perception getting switched to peripheral focus of mushroom goodness. Needless to say it has to be experienced in theater. Beware flashbacks and do press Rewatch.
The world moves for love, it kneels in awe before it

'''.'''''...'''''''..'~>\\\*'*¤@¤-.*;,^/ò°ò\^,,;*.-¤@¤*'*///<~'..'''''''...'''''.'''
*/(°_-_-_-_-_-_-,-:_:°_°::.:..((<u><u><u><u><u><vvv><vvv><vv><vvv>((",°^°FFF[[[--°°°___<<<```///---_°°°<<`_`_`°o°o°O°O°.°-)-(-°..°o.)°..O))°°(O°;';;'';;;''<°<°<<°°°<°°°<<<°°__-_---___---_°_°°___°°--°°_---____/__//___//__///__/_///_/_///_//o°oo°°oo°°oo°oo°°°ooo°o°o°o°o°o°°o°o°o^°^°^^°^°^°^°,,-.'''..--''__--```((-°-),-.-,,((),)(),)
.°o;;;^`^_<<<8>>>_^`^,,,O.°

FranLover
#285 Posted : 8/14/2019 1:33:35 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Tony6Strings wrote:
Just finished watching Grave of the Fireflies. One of the saddest films I've ever watched. Have watched a few anime as a result of this thread, I started with Spirited Away. That was awesome. Howls Moving Castle, I liked very much. Princess Mononoke, was okay. Liked the first two better. My Neighbor Totoro, I liked very much. Grave of the Fireflies was great but, as mentioned, horribly sad.

Tony watch Only Yesterday (1991) Smile
I'm wild again
Beguiled again
A simpering, whimpering child again
Bewitched, bothered and bewildered
am I

«PREV131415