We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
I've lost visuals after LSD Options

PsychedelicPotato
#1 Posted : 8/11/2019 7:12:48 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Ok so I'm still fairly new to psychedelics about half a year ago my friend and I were offered DMT and as I was already partaking in other substances I declined, my friend on the other hand though tried it and had an amazing time so we got some to try another time

After my friend talked so highly of it I started looking into it a bit more again. I have always wanted to try DMT but was waiting for the right moment and I felt I was ready and the DMT kinda came to me.

I dissolved the DMT in some (nicotine free 50vg 50pg) juice and put in a vape (40W). We took long hits on the vape holding the DMT in for about 20-30 seconds.

And the effects came on pretty quickly, I didn't really know what to expect but the one hit made everything look brighter the trees leaves were spinning oddly and the stars were spinning. I was amazed.

Once everyone in our group had tried it. I went for 3 consecutive hits.
I remember it getting real intense and could hear one of my friends trying to talk to me but I couldn't respond/even see him. I layed back on the couch and saw so much in such little time. My friends said I was out for a few minutes and when i came back and opened my eyes the stars in sky were like a kaleidoscope.

This was my first experience. After this we would have some dmt here and there.

I tried mushrooms soon after this. I felt the mushrooms were no where near as intense. And this is when I started to think something is not quite right. The first time with mushrooms I had 1g dried subaeruginosa and I got very mild visuals (everything was just liquidy and flowing).

The 2nd time I had less, as we were splitting 2g between 3 of us. One of my friends was overwhelmed and didn't have the most enjoyable trip, but we had same dosage and was explaining the crazy stuff he was getting where my visuals again were very mild.

I've had mushrooms a couple of times since each time the same (very little visuals) or none at all. There was one time when I had nitrous oxide after the mushrooms and it seemed to have helped bring out more visuals.

About 2 weeks ago I was like what else can I try, and I decided to get some LSD.
I took 1 tab at 4pm, at 6pm still nothing so I took a 2nd tab. 2 hours later again i finally started to get some visuals, again more mild stuff like the mushrooms, but I must say definitely more than the mushrooms. Like at this point I was messaging my friend and he said to smoke some weed, it would help with the visuals. So that is what I did. At about 10:30 I smoked some weed and finally it sent me blasting off, it's an experience that's hard to put into words, but at one stage I simply could not comprehend what I was or what was happening. I did not feel my body. I was something else, somewhere else. But since this trip everything's changed.

The following week (last week) I caught up with a friend to have some mushrooms. We went though about 3g each (So 3 times as much as I previously did) and I pretty much got nothing

Then I tried DMT again this weekend and nothing. And I you're going to say it's the method no, my friend took 5 consecutive hits and broke though. I did the 5 hits and nothing.

Is there something wrong with me, do I just have a high tolerance even though I am fairly new to this. Everyone around me seems to be able to trip and have fun why do I not get these crazy visuals anymore. So far the most intense visuals I got were from the DMT and the Acid.

Anyways if anybody has any suggestions would highly appreciate it.

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

dragonrider
#2 Posted : 8/11/2019 11:23:16 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Yes, probably tolerance from the LSD. On average, LSD tolerance lasts for 11 days. But each person is a little different, so maybe for you it lasts a little longer.

GRVDIGR
#3 Posted : 8/11/2019 1:35:39 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I found after I dosed with LSD it took the intensity away from Spice and find I need to dose a lot higher to get where I want to be now. It seems to be getting better as time goes.

dragonrider
#4 Posted : 8/12/2019 2:02:23 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I just realised....it is possible that what you had wasn't LSD but a DOx. I say this because of how long it took before you started to have some serious effects. That is realy uncommon for LSD, but so much not for DOx compounds, AND the fact that you now seem to have develloped a massive tolerance for psychedelics. DOx's tend to do that. And the tolerance lasts longer as well.

Strigiform
#5 Posted : 8/12/2019 5:54:31 PM

DMT-Nexus member

dragonrider wrote:
I just realised....it is possible that what you had wasn't LSD but a DOx. ... (Also,) the fact that you now seem to have develloped a massive tolerance for psychedelics. DOx's tend to do that. And the tolerance lasts longer as well.

Interesting. I did not know about the intensified tolerance -- I wonder if it has anything to do with the extremely poor sleep that DOx users report in the days following their trips. I've tried to find more information about the tolerance issue, but I am coming up a little short. I presume it makes it so cannabis has a reduced effect as well?

PsychedelicPotato
#6 Posted : 8/14/2019 11:41:06 AM
DMT-Nexus member

dragonrider wrote:
Yes, probably tolerance from the LSD. On average, LSD tolerance lasts for 11 days. But each person is a little different, so maybe for you it lasts a little longer.

Was not aware of this I'll give it a couple weeks and see how I go then

PsychedelicPotato
#7 Posted : 8/14/2019 11:42:15 AM
DMT-Nexus member

dragonrider wrote:
I just realised....it is possible that what you had wasn't LSD but a DOx. I say this because of how long it took before you started to have some serious effects. That is realy uncommon for LSD, but so much not for DOx compounds, AND the fact that you now seem to have develloped a massive tolerance for psychedelics. DOx's tend to do that. And the tolerance lasts longer as well.

That's also a possibility, but I trust my source