We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
First time Rue tea. Options

Yugambeh
#1 Posted : 8/13/2019 8:57:45 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I am preparing for an Ayahuasca journey so I’m trying Syrian Rue tea separately.

I have avoided high tyramine food sources.

3g rue in coffee grinder to powder.

3x30 min boil, filtered in metal coffee filter and then with funnel and cotton balls before reducing.

Tasted nice, I really liked the taste of rue tea.

Now wait and see.

Safe journeys.

/Y

I am like a white cloud with no destination, I place goals to trick myself in believing I have somewhere to arrive, everything is a successful goal when I realise I have already arrived.

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

Tony6Strings
#2 Posted : 8/13/2019 10:11:12 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hope the very best for you!!

I had a rough experience last year, when I first began experimenting with rue seeds. I wanted to experience harmala alkaloids to make sure they did not interact poorly with my methadone, before I tried them with a dmt containing plant. The first evening went well, ate approximately 3 grams seeds without incident. The second night I ate another teaspoon of seeds, this time heaping instead of level, followed by a large swig of some rue 3x tea reduction I had been preparing on the stove that day... I spent the entire night engaged in a violent emesis. After my stomach was empty I brought up bile. Over and over, all night till the next morning. Never since have I been so reckless when dosing these alkaloids.
olympus mon wrote:
You need to hit it with intention to get where you want to be!

"Good and evil lay side by side as electric love penetrates the sky..." -Hendrix

"We have arrived at truth, and now we find truth is a mystery- a play of joy, creation, and energy. This is source. This is the mystic touchstone that heals and renews. This is the beginning again. This is entheogenic." -Nicholas Sand

Metta-Morpheus
#3 Posted : 8/13/2019 10:46:50 PM

Fly with the sea birds and sh!t

ModeratorSenior Member

I got cocky with rue tea once. I planned on making 15 grams into 4 doses for 3 people and a backup dose. Well I let it over reduce a little and worried I had burned some all’s off. So I added more water and a pinch more seed (unweighed Shocked ) and continued boiling. Then when I split them up, I made it into 3 even doses and one small one, which I stupidly combined with 3 even doses, thinking “oh, that last dose is so small, I may as well just spread it out.
I didn’t make it 15 minutes. The other 2 somehow pulled off an hour before it came back up. There was probably close to 5.5 to 6 grams in them. So I learned 2 lessons there. Better care on the doses (amounts, don’t walk away and over boil) and definitely, DEFINITELY leave out a second dose. It was quite a bummer to have my group tripping while I wasn’t, especially when I engaged the whole activity. #Learning
“You think that’s air you’re breathing?” -Morpheus
“Whoa fellas, I’m feeling kinda bowling ball-ish.” -Leopold Butters Stoch
It’s got what plants crave. -Brawndo

Magic is here for us all to feel. Naming it isn’t what makes it real.
Running around for us all to know, noticing isn’t what makes it so... -Avett Brothers

Yugambeh
#4 Posted : 8/14/2019 2:33:58 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I felt very relaxed and heavy in my body after the rue tea last big.

I had a great sleep and slept for 9 hours ( I usually sleep 6 hours).

I feel very relaxed in both mind and body today.

/Y
I am like a white cloud with no destination, I place goals to trick myself in believing I have somewhere to arrive, everything is a successful goal when I realise I have already arrived.