We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Need a chemist help Options

Achilles
#1 Posted : 8/12/2019 11:25:36 PM

I is the obstacle.

So a little back story but I’ll be quick. I’ve smoked weed for years, it’s my muse, my flame lol... but anyways, I got a dui some Time back and now I’m having to take classes that require a drug test to graduate(super unfair, I know)... anyways I was looking for alternatives to get me through life for the foreseeable future and think I found something. Apparently some Swiss scientists have discovered a psychoactive substance very similar to thc called pet(Perrottetinene) found in liverwort. I tried my best to do my research but couldn’t find any info on the extraction process. My question is, is there any chemist who know anything about this substance and if it’s feasible to do a simple at home extraction. Also roa? I think they used injections and I’m good on that. Anyways.. pretty much any info would be greatly appreciated. Thanks guys 🙏
This guys ego ^

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

Achilles
#2 Posted : 8/13/2019 4:35:22 PM

I is the obstacle.

For the record the title isn’t literal... if anyone has any info it’d be greatly appreciated
This guys ego ^

Loveall
#3 Posted : 8/14/2019 2:30:48 AM

❤️‍🔥

Chemical expertSenior Member

There is some info here but I can't vouch for the accuracy:

https://www.bluelight.or...eapin-liverworts.642032/

Essentially it says that it is not as active, is more difficult to grow, and can still give a positive in a drug test. Doesn't seem like a good start if the info is accurate (which I don't know it is).

Since the link I posted mentions it, I have to say that boiling solvents is risky and not reccomended.

Hope the link helps answer your questions. Cheers.

💚🌵💚 Mescaline CIELO TEK 💚🌵💚
💚🌳💚DMT salt e-juice HIELO TEK💚🌳💚
💚🍃💚 Salvinorin Chilled Acetone with IPA and Naphtha re-X TEK💚🍃💚