We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
First the void, then code on skin. Options

Jees
#1 Posted : 11/1/2014 10:48:55 PM

DMT-Nexus member

100 mg hamalasHCL rectally, 30 min later 20 mg vaped perfectly with gvg in 1 took.
Instead of a circus, straight into the void, completely nothingness, no awareness at all, nothing to like or dislike, no fears as there was nothing that can be fearful, no thoughts, no observations, no consciousness, no time, no existence, no colors, no me no void, complete OUT.

The coming back was first awareness but only that, no world or frame where it fits in, this awareness was still 100% un-linked to me. There was still no person "me".

First thoughts or insights arise, and was compassion to everything that does exist because it felt almost pitiful, because it must have a hard time due existing. In a sense that the choice of existing as matter is a bit of a poor choice, but also necessary step somehow, deserving compassion for its task.

Fast forward...
I am a person, having a body, in the world of existing.
I lie naked on the couch (started the session naked), look at my body, it is strange (yet familiar).
There is something on my skin, looking like signs. focusing on it makes the signs become clear, I focus on 1 part in particular the pelvis region (between navel and genitals) and see light emanating code, very clear "text" on its skin, I move a bit and see it is really embedded there, it moves along. This is not hyperspace fantasy but almost sober factual reading. Unable to decode or read what it is, code half an inch high, very neat written, a few lines. A modern font design.

This session, there was no body load whatsoever, all was smooth and not fast at all. Very peaceful. No yawnings & no tears in the coming down as usual, very clean experience.

Like a major reboot, reset, complete to nil ... and back, and seeing that code.
Carried an extreme calmness trough he whole day, as if a bit of that void was not lost but addressable frequency as an asset, as a gift, hopefully forever, a reference point of huge importance, making all un-necessary frills of life in highlight.

The neighbors cat visits the porch, I sing some soft tuned icaro improvisations to it, the cats likes it more than anything and stays much longer than usual.

Grateful...
Love

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

anrchy
#2 Posted : 11/2/2014 1:08:49 AM

DMT-Nexus member

nice, crazy how the physical effects can vary so much.

You get tear production on the come down? I have noticed now everytime I dose when I am coming back my eyes start watering enough to make it look like im crying.
Open your Mind () Please read my DMT vaping guide () Fear is the mind killer

"Energy flows where attention goes"

[Please review the forum Wiki and FAQ before posting questions]

Jees
#3 Posted : 11/2/2014 10:08:21 AM

DMT-Nexus member

anrchy wrote:
nice, crazy how the physical effects can vary so much.
Yes, one can prepare set/setting etc but still always a surprise in the end.

anrchy wrote:
You get tear production on the come down? I have noticed now everytime I dose when I am coming back my eyes start watering enough to make it look like im crying.
The tears are IMO strongly related to a healing sort of, a materialized releasing act. Sometimes a vape of tiny dose just for the sake of that, to feel that shift, a whirl that boosts one into another mode, a hardware cleansing. Always noticing very much the opening effect on the lungs. Spice as a therapeutic bodily broom wipe is a bit delved under the mainly psychotropic paraphrases.

Make Shift
#4 Posted : 11/1/2015 1:09:40 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Jees wrote:

Instead of a circus, straight into the void, completely nothingness, no awareness at all, nothing to like or dislike, no fears as there was nothing that can be fearful, no thoughts, no observations, no consciousness, no time, no existence, no colors, no me no void, complete OUT.

BAM !
Good one!
I had somewhat a remotely similar experience, but with just vaping the freebase. Luckily and fortunately for me it hardly lasted more than 2/3 minutes. Before I exhaled (I use the dab rig for vaping freebase), it hit me. I thought I had died. No the usual fractals or patterns or geometrical brilliance. Just the macabre feeling of death hovering over me. Not even CEVs. Absolutely nothing. I forgot who I was, where I was, what I was.Embarrased I was in a state of paranoia and fear. I had my brother beside me which was a relief, he couldn't just keep his mouth shut Big grin
In the lingering moments before you die your body releases DMT‬. The same drug that makes you dream. The same drug found in every living animal. It's not an evolutionary trick to make you survive. Your body is choosing to release this drug now because it believes your fate is too grim for you to comprehend. So you dream. You dream that everything will be fine. You dream that nothing happened at all. It's in this moment that your body sits across from you. It tells you 'looks like we're not gonna make it this time.' You sit around a fire and recollect the past before soon parting ways back to the atomic ether. Your body does this because it loves you. You have never met anyone like your body. Your body has been with you everyday, good and bad. It's even kept a journal of your life carved in scars. Your eyelashes always wiped the tears from your eyes.

Jees
#5 Posted : 11/2/2015 10:19:50 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Thumbs up Love
the thing with the void is that it was observed. A total fainting would lead to "no observation" I guess, so I wont call it passing out. There was clear notion of the absolute nothing, the utter opposite of the typical expected circus.

That zen-feeling stayed for days and lingering traces that kept embedded til today.
I remember to have had a group aya session 2 days after "the void" and it was not a success because the aya-dynamic was in contrast with the "zen" (well I just borrow that word).
In that ceremony I had this attitude of "C'mon guys, really? Just gimme my peace back, I have no interest in dingelange dingdong now." Stop

TGO
#6 Posted : 11/2/2015 3:42:29 PM

Music is alive and in your soul. It can move you. It can carry you. It can make you cry! Make you laugh. Most importantly, it makes you feel! What is more important than that?

Welcoming committee

Ah, yes rectal harmalas...one ROA I have not tried! You are braver than me! Laughing

Anywho, nice trip report, Jees! I've never had "the code" appear on my skin necessarily. But more often than not, I'll get some sort of detailed foreign/alien writing all over the place...generally walls, carpets, and ceilings...so anywhere I look, I guess. Very happy It has happened with sub breakthroughs and full breakthroughs (smoalked) and during pharma experiences.

But it is usually just one phase of my experience and before I can decipher anything, it changes pace and turns into something new. I need to learn the language, because it seems like I should be taking notes, but for now, I can only go with mental notes...

It may be a giant speculation, but perhaps "the code" is some sort of primal language or form of communication that we have forgotten how to interpret through the countless years of modernization of the human race. We probably already contain the tools necessary to decode, but they are tucked away deep inside our minds...? Eh, I could be far off, or spot on...it is often hard to tell with these things! Very happy

Thanks for sharing!!
New to The Nexus? Check These Out:

One Fish Two Fish Red Fish Blue Fish

Make Shift
#7 Posted : 11/2/2015 5:11:14 PM

DMT-Nexus member

The Grateful One wrote:
We probably already contain the tools necessary to decode, but they are tucked away deep inside our minds...? Eh, I could be far off, or spot on...it is often hard to tell with these things! Very happy

I couldn't agree more. Yes you could be right on or completely wrong. We will never know. Maybe one of our experiences will reveal the decoder within.
In the lingering moments before you die your body releases DMT‬. The same drug that makes you dream. The same drug found in every living animal. It's not an evolutionary trick to make you survive. Your body is choosing to release this drug now because it believes your fate is too grim for you to comprehend. So you dream. You dream that everything will be fine. You dream that nothing happened at all. It's in this moment that your body sits across from you. It tells you 'looks like we're not gonna make it this time.' You sit around a fire and recollect the past before soon parting ways back to the atomic ether. Your body does this because it loves you. You have never met anyone like your body. Your body has been with you everyday, good and bad. It's even kept a journal of your life carved in scars. Your eyelashes always wiped the tears from your eyes.

DoingKermit
#8 Posted : 11/2/2015 11:21:07 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Nice report, Jees!

The first trip I ever had with DMT included a hieroglyphic-looking alien writing. It was neatly imbedded in the curtains actually.

I can also relate to the teary moment one can have. Something about DMT makes me cry like a baby! Sometimes it can merely be from the absurdity of it... Feels great though.

Jees
#9 Posted : 11/3/2015 12:15:35 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Decipher the code
Alien graffiti
on the curtains
and on the skin

What's the code?
do you really wanna know?
Ja?

Suppose its just
alien kids hanging about
with that alien spray can
" X2Do__Mk.7 was here "

On my skin?
Shocked

TGO
#10 Posted : 11/3/2015 2:19:05 AM

Music is alive and in your soul. It can move you. It can carry you. It can make you cry! Make you laugh. Most importantly, it makes you feel! What is more important than that?

Welcoming committee

Jees wrote:
Decipher the code
Alien graffiti
on the curtains
and on the skin

What's the code?
do you really wanna know?
Ja?

Suppose its just
alien kids hanging about
with that alien spray can
" X2Do__Mk.7 was here "

On my skin?
Shocked

Very happy

Yep, I can definitely see it...while all of us here in the "normal" world are trying to make sense of it all, we have young hyperspace beings (hooligans) giggling because they "got us" ... Damn kids!

Laughing

Perhaps we should travel up there and give those kids a good stern talking to...? Very happy

I love a good hypothetical hyperspace situation!

Cool
New to The Nexus? Check These Out:

One Fish Two Fish Red Fish Blue Fish

Tony6Strings
#11 Posted : 8/11/2019 6:00:37 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Cool trip report Jees. I love the alien hieroglyphics and have always wondered at their meaning.
olympus mon wrote:
You need to hit it with intention to get where you want to be!

"Good and evil lay side by side as electric love penetrates the sky..." -Hendrix

"We have arrived at truth, and now we find truth is a mystery- a play of joy, creation, and energy. This is source. This is the mystic touchstone that heals and renews. This is the beginning again. This is entheogenic." -Nicholas Sand