We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
What Was Your First Psychedelic Experience? Options

FranLover
#1 Posted : 8/11/2019 2:11:31 PM

Long live the world in peace, prosperity, and freedom from suffering

I'll tell mine later on, its pretty amazing xD
Todo lo que quiero es que me recuerdes siempre así...amándote. Mantay kuna kayadidididi~~Ayahuasca shamudididi. Silence ○ Shiva ◇ eternal Purusha.
What we have done is establish the rule of authority in silence. Silence is the administrator of the universe. In silence is the script of Natural Law, eternally guiding the destiny of everyone. The Joy of Giving See the job. Do the job. Stay out of the misery.
May this world be established with a sense of well-being and happiness. May all beings in all worlds be blessed with peace, contentment, and freedom.
This mass of stress visible in the here & now has sensuality for its reason, sensuality for its source, sensuality for its cause, the reason being simply sensuality.

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

dreamer042
#2 Posted : 8/11/2019 2:24:42 PM

Dreamoar

Moderator | Skills: Mostly harmless

Two blotters, tye dye stock, I was 14.

My buddy said "It's pink floyd dood, you'll love it"

I did. Cool
Row, row, row your boat, Gently down the stream. Merrily, merrily, merrily, merrily...

Visual diagram for the administration of dimethyltryptamine

Visual diagram for the administration of ayahuasca

Sunnyside
#3 Posted : 8/11/2019 3:04:37 PM

DMT-Nexus member

15 years old.
A lot of window-pane.
Yes indeed.
" Enjoy every sandwich." - Warren Zevon
"No, they never did turn me into a toad." - Pete (O Brother, Where Art Thou?)
"Are you a time traveller?" "No, I think I'm more of a time prisoner." - Nadia Vulvokov (Russian Doll)

Wolfnippletip
#4 Posted : 8/11/2019 3:14:06 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Purple Microdot LSD. I was 14. My wise 14 year old friend said "It's really not that big a deal. Just do it before school". Turned out to be a very big deal to me. O_O Very happy
My flesh moves, like liquid. My mind is cut loose.

Jagube
#5 Posted : 8/11/2019 3:41:08 PM

DMT-Nexus member

6 HBWR seeds. IIRC I was 26.

It was great - visual, electric, orgasmic and cleansing. I've never had such a good experience with HBWR since that first time. The closest thing I've had to that experience must have been some of the stronger and more visual doses of cacti.

DreadedShaman
#6 Posted : 8/11/2019 3:58:58 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I was 18, took 3 "white fluff" blank tabs, not really knowing what to expect.
Was with some people I had not really hung out with before, ended up being great friends for a while, had a weirdly great night.

Tony6Strings
#7 Posted : 8/11/2019 5:20:53 PM

DMT-Nexus member

My first trip was an eighth of mushrooms. Downtown Eugene at night. Twas incredible, I will remember it all of my days.
olympus mon wrote:
You need to hit it with intention to get where you want to be!

"Good and evil lay side by side as electric love penetrates the sky..." -Hendrix

"We have arrived at truth, and now we find truth is a mystery- a play of joy, creation, and energy. This is source. This is the mystic touchstone that heals and renews. This is the beginning again. This is entheogenic." -Nicholas Sand

FranLover
#8 Posted : 8/14/2019 1:06:02 AM

haha amazing guysVery happy Im suprised no one said weed.

I was 15 and after school we went around the block to smoke a joint. I smoked it like a cig! I am like this is not gonna work on me. Then BAM! I cant stop laughing. We walk a bit to get me away from the school, a block later I fall laughing on the grass unable to get up. the kids like were come on man get up and I was exploding in laughter.

When I smoked dmt 7 years later that was the exact same reaction, but I was in a bed in my room=)
Todo lo que quiero es que me recuerdes siempre así...amándote. Mantay kuna kayadidididi~~Ayahuasca shamudididi. Silence ○ Shiva ◇ eternal Purusha.
What we have done is establish the rule of authority in silence. Silence is the administrator of the universe. In silence is the script of Natural Law, eternally guiding the destiny of everyone. The Joy of Giving See the job. Do the job. Stay out of the misery.
May this world be established with a sense of well-being and happiness. May all beings in all worlds be blessed with peace, contentment, and freedom.
This mass of stress visible in the here & now has sensuality for its reason, sensuality for its source, sensuality for its cause, the reason being simply sensuality.

DreadedShaman
#9 Posted : 8/14/2019 2:18:39 AM

DMT-Nexus member

FranLover wrote:
haha amazing guysVery happy Im suprised no one said weed.

I was 15 and after school we went around the block to smoke a joint. I smoked it like a cig! I am like this is not gonna work on me. Then BAM! I cant stop laughing. We walk a bit to get me away from the school, a block later I fall laughing on the grass unable to get up. the kids like were come on man get up and I was exploding in laughter.

When I smoked dmt 7 years later that was the exact same reaction, but I was in a bed in my room=)

My first THC and LSD experiences are so close together they gobhand in hand Very happy

CuriousSeeker
#10 Posted : 8/14/2019 4:25:53 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Nitrous oxide in a dentist's chair at the age of 16. I'd never experienced anything like that before, and based on the dentist's saying that the gas would be removed if I went to sleep, my mission quickly became one of maintaining apparent consciousness while I observed myself from an entirely novel perspective. That was the "trip" that led to all my future exploration.
A scale is a wonderful thing. Everything else posted by CS is lunatic fiction.

Metta-Morpheus
#11 Posted : 8/14/2019 6:25:07 PM

Fly with the sea birds and sh!t

ModeratorSenior Member

I don’t typically think of weed as a psychedelic, but that would have been the first substance I introduced to my body. Hash actually. I was 15 smoking out of an apple. My buddy and I “went to bed” for the night one evening and went to my room. He was crashing at my place for the weekend. We cracked open my window, made the whole dryer sheets in a tp roll device to blow our smoke through. After about 30 minutes I looked at my wall which had a sponge textured paint on it, and the sponge prints sorta turned into these buffalo looking things rocking back and forth. This caused me to laugh and then get paranoid my parents heard us. So we put it all away and went to bed.
Next day my dad asked what I was doing the previous night. Lucky he was secretly cool about it, because my bedroom window was right under my parents window and they had an ac running. All our smoke just floated up and in. And we thought we were so clever
“You think that’s air you’re breathing?” -Morpheus
“Whoa fellas, I’m feeling kinda bowling ball-ish.” -Leopold Butters Stoch
It’s got what plants crave. -Brawndo

Magic is here for us all to feel. Naming it isn’t what makes it real.
Running around for us all to know, noticing isn’t what makes it so... -Avett Brothers

FranLover
#12 Posted : 8/17/2019 2:46:41 AM

Metta-Morpheus wrote:
I don’t typically think of weed as a psychedelic, but that would have been the first substance I introduced to my body. Hash actually. I was 15 smoking out of an apple. My buddy and I “went to bed” for the night one evening and went to my room. He was crashing at my place for the weekend. We cracked open my window, made the whole dryer sheets in a tp roll device to blow our smoke through. After about 30 minutes I looked at my wall which had a sponge textured paint on it, and the sponge prints sorta turned into these buffalo looking things rocking back and forth. This caused me to laugh and then get paranoid my parents heard us. So we put it all away and went to bed.
Next day my dad asked what I was doing the previous night. Lucky he was secretly cool about it, because my bedroom window was right under my parents window and they had an ac running. All our smoke just floated up and in. And we thought we were so clever

LOL!!🤣