We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Electric First DMT Experience Options

SofaSwim
#1 Posted : 8/11/2019 9:06:27 AM

DMT-Nexus member

This was my first experience with DMT a few months ago, since then I have done it once more at slightly higher dose, but was not in a clear headspace for a proper experience. I am still looking forward to a break through trip. Unfortunately with travel at this time, my spice is waiting for me far away, but I am in no rush for the time being.

I placed 15mg on top of a bed of ash that was on top of a screen. At the top of the bowl I put a glass star screen to keep the heat farther away. First rip I held for 20s but didn’t seem to get much. The next rip the smoke really started pouring out, I coughed soon with a slight taste of rubber. I ripped again and held it. Soon my body felt lazy and warm. But it wasn’t as intense as I was expecting. I knocked off the glass star and held the lighter closer, getting one more solid hit to hold.
I’m not quite sure what I was expecting with a small dose like this but it was far much more energizing and vivid than I expected. The open eye visuals were mild. A slight waviness and breathing distorted the room. The closed eye visuals were spectacular.

At first there were drops of grey/green smoke falling down around me, leaving a plume in their wake. All against a lurid purple gradient taking place as an enveloping sky. The unnaturalness of it all felt almost post apocalyptic. A dark smoky shadow was watching down on me its long arms shrouded around me, thin eyes staring. Making me feel uneasy and insignificant. Soon it passed and I felt an electricity building. My eyelids perceptibly twitched and fluttered. Lighting started to surround me, soon I was pouring through clouds like a lightning bolt. Multiple times it rushed through my body. My back would stiffen and arch as the energy threw itself through me. Soon the clouds got brighter. The lightning morphed into a river of stars that I was riding. It got brighter and brighter until it all was white. At this point I felt an immense warmth encompass my entire body. Soon the warmth faded and the clouds dimmed into a gentle enveloping mist. The shadow of a soft slender dragon circled me. I could make out its crisp silhouette. Its thin airy wings flowed with long trailing feathers. Its wiry body was no thicker than its limbs. It’s presence seemed congenial. After a few passes around me, the mist faded into geometric swirls and shapes. I opened my eyes, things seemed strangely normal, closed them again and the visuals remained vivid. The electricity passed through me again, and my muscles flexed. I opened my eyes again and I was left with little but some lightheadedness.

In retrospect I was amazed both at how vivid an experience I had at a low dose. It makes me even more fascinated with the prospect of going deeper. I was also surprised at how energizing the spice was. The feeling of electricity rushing through my body and my muscles tensing involuntarily was unlike anything I had experienced on other psychs. I came away with a greater respect for the spice and the power it holds. This trip also highlighted how balance is necessary something that was reoccurring from my previous trip a few months before on peruvian torch. It started off rather uncomfortable and intimidating but morphed into a warm experience. Embracing both sides of everything is something that can be applied pretty much anywhere in life.

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

FranLover
#2 Posted : 8/11/2019 3:34:22 PM

Long live the world in peace, prosperity, and freedom from suffering

DMT: Ride the lightning!⚡👽

Its amazing.
Todo lo que quiero es que me recuerdes siempre así...amándote. Mantay kuna kayadidididi~~Ayahuasca shamudididi. Silence ○ Shiva ◇ eternal Purusha.
What we have done is establish the rule of authority in silence. Silence is the administrator of the universe. In silence is the script of Natural Law, eternally guiding the destiny of everyone. The Joy of Giving See the job. Do the job. Stay out of the misery.
May this world be established with a sense of well-being and happiness. May all beings in all worlds be blessed with peace, contentment, and freedom.
This mass of stress visible in the here & now has sensuality for its reason, sensuality for its source, sensuality for its cause, the reason being simply sensuality.

Metta-Morpheus
#3 Posted : 8/11/2019 6:02:13 PM

Fly with the sea birds and sh!t

ModeratorSenior Member

DMT: Master Of Puppets
“You think that’s air you’re breathing?” -Morpheus
“Whoa fellas, I’m feeling kinda bowling ball-ish.” -Leopold Butters Stoch
It’s got what plants crave. -Brawndo

Magic is here for us all to feel. Naming it isn’t what makes it real.
Running around for us all to know, noticing isn’t what makes it so... -Avett Brothers

DreadedShaman
#4 Posted : 8/11/2019 10:15:04 PM

DMT-Nexus member

DMT: Welcome Home

WarpedDimension
#5 Posted : 8/11/2019 10:22:26 PM

DMT-Nexus member

DMT: One
“Silence is a source of Great Strength.” ~Lao Tzu

Metta-Morpheus
#6 Posted : 8/12/2019 4:47:39 PM

ModeratorSenior Member

This has gone an awesome direction

Running around for us all to know, noticing isn’t what makes it so... -Avett Brothers

DreadedShaman
#7 Posted : 8/12/2019 11:01:07 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Metallica has a lot of songs that would make good DMT based book titles or something lol

FranLover
#8 Posted : 8/12/2019 11:05:25 PM

Long live the world in peace, prosperity, and freedom from suffering

DreadedShaman wrote:
Metallica has a lot of songs that would make good DMT based book titles or something lol

My favorite metallica song is Dispoasable heroes. the best dmt title thingy is DMT: Jump in the Fire!
Todo lo que quiero es que me recuerdes siempre así...amándote. Mantay kuna kayadidididi~~Ayahuasca shamudididi. Silence ○ Shiva ◇ eternal Purusha.
What we have done is establish the rule of authority in silence. Silence is the administrator of the universe. In silence is the script of Natural Law, eternally guiding the destiny of everyone. The Joy of Giving See the job. Do the job. Stay out of the misery.
May this world be established with a sense of well-being and happiness. May all beings in all worlds be blessed with peace, contentment, and freedom.
This mass of stress visible in the here & now has sensuality for its reason, sensuality for its source, sensuality for its cause, the reason being simply sensuality.

DreadedShaman
#9 Posted : 8/12/2019 11:20:18 PM

DMT-Nexus member

FranLover wrote:
DreadedShaman wrote:

My favorite metallica song is Dispoasable heroes. the best dmt title thingy is DMT: Jump in the Fire!

But I mean forreal

Nothing else matters
Fade to Black
Wherever I may roam
The day that never comes
Mama said
Am I evil?
Am I Savage?
... And justice for all
Cute

The list goes on and on

Metta-Morpheus
#10 Posted : 8/12/2019 11:48:52 PM

ModeratorSenior Member

DMT: Sum Kind Of Monster
Maybe James Hetfield is actually a dmt psychonaut. Or maybe it’s Lars.

On a funny side note, this thread brought this memory up. When I went to Bonnaroo this year, a music festival in Tennessee, my wife and I walked up to a late night space Jesus set, and just as we came close enough to hear the stage, he turned everything down in the middle of a song and quickly said, “everyone should try dmt” and went right back to his song. I started to smell it everywhere after that Razz