We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV12
Honestly?...I'm terrified Options

teksponge
#21 Posted : 8/11/2019 7:34:40 AM

DMT-Nexus member

SimonJester44 wrote:
@OP...thanks for teaching me what #5GISD meant....made me feel young again!.....reminded me of this closet in Naperville Illinois......

No problem! Very happy That's what I love about this forum, there is literally something new you can learn every day.

I have some psylocybin isolate that I would like to try out and find the right mg to mushroom ratio for a 5GISD trip.

SimonJester44 wrote:
For me, I just don't accept that as quite "pure enough." I think I may have learned all I can from the spice, but I will not accept that as my reality until I can go there without the ethanol buffer....in short, for me it has been useful, but I consider that It is somewhat of a crutch for me, and I can do better.

I agree. Don't get me wrong, even some of the chaotic trips whilst drunk have looked incredible, however I can mentally sense when I'm peaking that it is holding me back, it feels like blackout for a second or two and then the trip begins instead of being conscious throughout.

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

WorkDoodler
#22 Posted : 8/13/2019 7:52:18 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Absolutely brilliant thread going here -- THIS is the community!! This thread is the epitome of how loving and caring this community is, and I just wanted to take a second to appreciate that.

@OP, I too (along with all these others) used to be in a space where I abused substances, especially alcohol. Remember that you're only 25, and you're well ahead of the game.

As the others, I recommend a break from the sauce -- you want to feel GREAT going for the BT. It's a ride, probably one of the most intense and wild of your life. You want to be sure you're as ready as possible, and that means a clear mind.

Best of luck with your pursuit of the magnificent, and congratulations on being AWARE of the changes you are seeking -- THAT is the first step, and taking the first step means you have already begun your journey.

"Just when the caterpillar thought her life was over, she began to fly."

teksponge
#23 Posted : 8/14/2019 9:32:28 PM

DMT-Nexus member

WorkDoodler wrote:
Absolutely brilliant thread going here -- THIS is the community!! This thread is the epitome of how loving and caring this community is, and I just wanted to take a second to appreciate that.

@OP, I too (along with all these others) used to be in a space where I abused substances, especially alcohol. Remember that you're only 25, and you're well ahead of the game.

As the others, I recommend a break from the sauce -- you want to feel GREAT going for the BT. It's a ride, probably one of the most intense and wild of your life. You want to be sure you're as ready as possible, and that means a clear mind.

Best of luck with your pursuit of the magnificent, and congratulations on being AWARE of the changes you are seeking -- THAT is the first step, and taking the first step means you have already begun your journey.

Thanks for the positive words, both to me and the community!

I have had my first sober weekend in ages this weekend just gone and it feels great! I'm not going to go for gold any time soon. I think it would be good for me to iron out any stresses I have in daily life that may be weighing me down. I really want to go for the trip of a lifetime but I'm not planning to take any baggage with me!

PREV12